It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some thoughts on UFOs and the search for physical traces

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
First of all, there ARE physical trace cases involving UFO sightings. Here is a great list from trace investigator Ted Phillips. Physical trace cases

I have included the list above because it is a very common claim that there is no physical evidence of UFOs. This claim, as proven by the cases listed above, is completely unsupported by the facts.

Physical traces should be expected when UFOs land, but some skeptics seem to expect physical traces (other than radar returns) of UFOs even when they are flying low to the ground. Just think about it, when a helicopter flies very low over a field of grass or wheat, does the helicopter leave remaining traces? No...

Does this mean that the helicopter was never there? Does this mean we shouldn't believe witness accounts of a helicopter flying over that area at that time?

Of course not!

We shouldn't expect physical traces from UFOs unless we would expect them from helicopters and planes. And we shouldn't dismiss the UFO phenomenon simply because "there is no physical evidence", because there obviously are traces left behind by these mysterious craft.
edit on 27-3-2012 by thesearchfortruth because: grammar

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesearchfortruth
First of all, there ARE physical trace cases involving UFO sightings. Here is a great list from trace investigator Ted Phillips. Physical trace cases

I have included the list above because it is a very common claim that there is no physical evidence of UFOs. This claim, as proven by the cases listed above, is completely unsupported by the facts.

Physical traces should be expected when UFOs land, but some skeptics seem to expect physical traces (other than radar returns) of UFOs even when they are flying low to the ground. Just think about it, when a helicopter flies very low over a field of grass or wheat, does the helicopter leave remaining traces? No...

Does this mean that the helicopter was never there? Does this mean we shouldn't believe witness accounts of a helicopter flying over that area at that time?

Of course not!

We shouldn't expect physical traces from UFOs unless we would expect them from helicopters and planes. And we shouldn't dismiss the UFO phenomenon simply because "there is no physical evidence", because there obviously are traces left behind by these mysterious craft.
edit on 27-3-2012 by thesearchfortruth because: grammar

I don't understand the purpose of your thread. It isn't to prove that UFOs are real for that is a given and only a fool would deny their reality. What does it matter if once in a while one "lands", how does that translate into useful data if there was no one to document it? Nothing has come from the alleged work done by Ted Phillips whose ego is big because he worked with Hynek and nothing they did came to any fruition either. There was really nothing worthwhile that resulted from their field trips and sometimes assumed that mushroom rings were landing traces.

What do you want to see from landing evidence?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

I was always interested in reports of 'angel hair'. It is said to be a cotton or jelly like substance which falls from the sky during (some not all) UFO events. The 'angel hair' is said to disintegrate soon after it has formed.

An interesting twist is that it has been reported at sightings of the virgin Mary.

Does this link the UFO phenomenon with religious miracles? I don't know?

It has been suggested that some kind of ionization of the air causes angel hair to form.

en.wikipedia.org...(folklore)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

A UFO crash that happened in Greece in 1990,left a few physical evidence behind.
Here is my thread about this case.

Of course as you will read,the army dismissed the case as a satellite and as usual "case closed" but a couple of months ago i found a witness of the crash and he told me that no way this was a satellite and that he has some photos,that next time he will come to my store,he will bring them.

Unfortunatellly haven't seen him since.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

One UFO landing incident --- that left physical traces ---- that I investigated onsite, was the Fawn Grove Pennslyvania, USA event that happened in the late 1970's. The sighting was published in the Aegis newspaper of Bel Air, Maryland, though I recently did a search for the sighting in the Aegis files; and could not find it.

I did take pictures of the landing area, about 1 week after the incident. The landing was witnessed by at least 3 people?; one night. The fiery balled approx. 30 foot diameter Foofighter landed in a large low cut grassy field, about 60' east of an apple orchard, about 50 feet south of the farm's stone driveway, 500 feet west in front of the large resident farmhouse and approx. 500 feet east off the two lane hardtop country road at the east end of the Fawn Grove township.

My recollection of the landing area---- describes an approx. 30 foot diameter burn't out patch of grass. Geiger counter reading's by someone, described low-level radioactive reading's of the burn't landing area. The burn't landing area had 3 triangle shaped landing pod marks, approx. 1 foot long, which had 3/4" diameter X 3/4" deep indentations in the ground in each center of the landing pod mark's. The pod mark's were approx. 3/4" deep. Also... the landing pod mark's were in a triangular formation. The landing pod mark's, were located by an established surveyor, who put a wooden guard stake by each of the 3 landing pod mark's.

If anybody has any further information about the Fawn Grove Pa. Foofighter landing, would be greatly appreciated; since it means a great deal too me.

Thank-you,

Erno86

edit on 28-3-2012 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 28-3-2012 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 28-3-2012 by Erno86 because: grammar

edit on 28-3-2012 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 28-3-2012 by Erno86 because: added a couple of words

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

Very interesting, I hadn't heard about this before.

Could you post the pictures of the site? Do you still have them?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Yes... I still have the pictures. I don't know how to post my pictures, other than the space alien picture, I have on YouTube. I believe the Fawn Grove landing area picture's, are on my ATS picture album. If you can click on my profile, you might be able to view the two burn't out grassy picture's. It's the one with the 3 wooden guard stake's in front of the farmhouse. The other one.... is a close-up picture of one of the landing pod indentation's, with the bottom of the wooden guard stake next to it. By the way.... I think I have another picture ---- looking west, towards the apple orchard.

edit on 28-3-2012 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread824131/pg1#pid13777840] but a couple of months ago i found a witness of the crash and he told me that no way this was a satellite and that he has some photos,that next time he will come to my store,he will bring them.

Unfortunatellly haven't seen him since.

The problem with this witness that you found is that more than likely he has never ever seen a crashed satellite before........so him saying that "no way" was it a satellite........is about as reliable as me suggesting that I could identify every fish in the ocean!

edit on 28-3-2012 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86 other than the space alien picture, I have on YouTube.

You mean the pattern in the rock that you mistook for a space alien!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Originally posted by Erno86 other than the space alien picture, I have on YouTube.

So..... Oh Logical one ---- How can it be a rock, when the rock was never there. Because, I was there --- and their was never any rock in the shape of the creature; at that exact location. It could have been a carving in the dirt, but I doubt it; because the sunlight is reflecting off the top of his possible helmet. Like I said before.... if you were sitting on that fossil boulder, your head would sticking out over the top of the other fossil boulder, just as the alien helmet does; and your left leg and foot would be exposed to my camera, just as the alien's leg and foot was exposed.

So just go ahead..... and keep guessing about what you want to think about my alien picture, because that seems to be like what you're good at ---- a lot of guesswork.

edit on 28-3-2012 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86

So..... Oh Logical one ---- How can it be a rock, when the rock was never there.

Whatever you "think" you can see in the photo........it certainly ain't a "space alien"! and that's a fact......unless of course space aliens actually strongly resemble patterns in rock faces!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

Well.... if you look about 4 and 5 feet left of the purported creature's head or helmet, there are two approx. 1.5 and 1 foot rock boulder's lying on top of the sandy dirt type of soil. They could be partially covered with sand, but they look nothing like the space creature's head or helmet at all. Did you take a gander at the creature's left leg and foot? It looks like a grey fleshy color doesn't it? It's hard to see the creature's smile, but I swear.... the creature has the same smile gesture of a Zen Buddha that has just achieved satori. That is only half of my picture's I took that day.

I'm sure you will have a lot of fun debunking my other photograph, that I took about the same time that day --- of the laser hologram dinosauriod humanoid of the ETI variety. And I'm sure, you would not want to get into a violent confrontation with that ghostly creature. The same goes for that helmeted alien; whom I sense that he can teach you a few new Kung-Fu moves.

Foofighter's,

Erno86
edit on 28-3-2012 by Erno86 because: grammar

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86 Did you take a gander at the creature's left leg and foot? It looks like a grey fleshy color doesn't it? ]

Yeah I did examine......what you take as "ET's leg"........but when zoomed in the "leg" colouring exactly matches those of rocks/stones close by........case closed if you ask me!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

True. For example, whatever came of the Cash-Landum case? Nothing. Whose ship was it, ET's or Uncle's? All sorts of indicative trace evidence to the road, the vehicle and the three individuals involved and yet nothing came of it. The government denied that there were that many 'copters available in that area near Houston and the case was thrown out.

Whatever the evidence, short of an actual craft in the hands of the public--which is unlikely, absolutely nothing will change in the on-going search/hiding of the truth. It simply won't be allowed.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

One UFO landing incident --- that left physical traces ---- that I investigated onsite, was the Fawn Grove Pennslyvania, USA event that happened in the late 1970's. The sighting was published in the Aegis newspaper of Bel Air, Maryland, though I recently did a search for the sighting in the Aegis files; and could not find it.

I did take pictures of the landing area, about 1 week after the incident. The landing was witnessed by at least 3 people?; one night. The fiery balled approx. 30 foot diameter Foofighter landed in a large low cut grassy field, about 60' east of an apple orchard, about 50 feet south of the farm's stone driveway, 500 feet west in front of the large resident farmhouse and approx. 500 feet east off the two lane hardtop country road at the east end of the Fawn Grove township.

My recollection of the landing area---- describes an approx. 30 foot diameter burn't out patch of grass. Geiger counter reading's by someone, described low-level radioactive reading's of the burn't landing area. The burn't landing area had 3 triangle shaped landing pod marks, approx. 1 foot long, which had 3/4" diameter X 3/4" deep indentations in the ground in each center of the landing pod mark's. The pod mark's were approx. 3/4" deep. Also... the landing pod mark's were in a triangular formation. The landing pod mark's, were located by an established surveyor, who put a wooden guard stake by each of the 3 landing pod mark's.

If anybody has any further information about the Fawn Grove Pa. Foofighter landing, would be greatly appreciated; since it means a great deal too me.

Thank-you,

Erno86

Then again in another post:

Yes... I still have the pictures. I don't know how to post my pictures, other than the space alien picture, I have on YouTube. I believe the Fawn Grove landing area picture's, are on my ATS picture album. If you can click on my profile, you might be able to view the two burn't out grassy picture's. It's the one with the 3 wooden guard stake's in front of the farmhouse. The other one.... is a close-up picture of one of the landing pod indentation's, with the bottom of the wooden guard stake next to it. By the way.... I think I have another picture ---- looking west, towards the apple orchard.

Well, as others have pointed out....?!?!?!?!?!?

I must have picked the wrong day to sign up and seek the truth. Instead I find this complete lunacy. Seriously guy, listen to those around you.

No wonder people like me dip their toe in the water, see the total crap going on and then NEVER come back, only to laugh twice as hard in the future when someone brings the subject up again.

As a matter of fact, the next person I speak to even mildly interested in UFO's or Aliens I will encourage them to come here, if anything to show them how the subject is nothing more than a bunch of internet folks making fools out of themselves. And you know what, those people will never return too. And the cycle will repeat, until you are a bunch of the same, getting no where and doing nothing but sitting around lying and agreeing with each-other.

You guys are your own worst enemies.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Lol I remember that too..

I will cheer you all up with a drunk star trek councilor Troy..

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

This is all 40s-70s 80s. Yes, over 4,000 counts, but that was back then.

new topics

top topics

join