It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cured myself of cancer when I was 18.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Damek

Well see, that's why they put such carcinogenic crap in our foods. They want us all sick and in debt, so that we don't have time to lift our nose off the grindstone to see the big guy behind us unzipping his pants, if you get my drift. Want the cancer to stay away? Don't drink pop. Period. Not only do most brands of pop contain carcinogens, but they also contain high levels of fructose, which tumours absolutely love. So not only does it cause canceer, but it causes it to spread more rapidly. And that's only one example eh. Nuff said?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
That is an awesome story OP! Thanks for sharing it. I'm going to look into this Budwig
concoction you mentioned. Perhaps I can cure my own cancer as well. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
essiac. I alkalized my body by eating alkalizing foods.
I eliminated all simple sugar intake(soda, sweets, potatoes

This is what cured you. I have talked to a few other people a lot older than you like your grandparents age that have done the same thing. Good for you to do it so early in life.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by Damek

I"m sorry, but I have issues with what you wrote.

Testicular Cancer is actually very common, one in 250 men aged 15 to 25 will get it. It's also cured in 80 to 95 percent of cases. It's not some fast form of cancer that kills you such as prostate or leukemia.

Even for the relatively few cases in which malignant cancer has spread widely, modern chemotherapy offers a cure rate of at least 80%.[6]

Source

The reality about cancer is that healing is a state of mind, as much as it is about getting the proper treatment. Treatment via Chemo therapy and radiation is ridiculous if you ask me.

There are thousands of other, natural means to do so without ever needing to poison yourself. Good on you for keeping a healthy lifestyle regiment. Your immune system did all the work; once you gave it the tools it needed.

I hope you stay cancer free, my husband has been for a few years now; same thing happened to him, kind of creepy considering he did what you did, but just a bit differently.

~Tenth

I'm sorry but I have issues with what you wrote.

1. you can state all the generalities of testy cancer all you want, but breast cancer is way more common in women than in men. (chesticles lolololollllol)

2. THE DOCTORS told him that he would die. Even though it isn't (according to you) a serious form of cancer, being told that would be pretty disheartening.

3. your husband went through the same thing, performed his little therapy almost the same way as this guy, IS STILL ALIVE, and you're bashing this dude?

[*SNIP*]

Mod edit: Removed dig at another MEMBER.
edit on 3/28/2012 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Damek

Damek,
You are so strong and I respect you and your strength very much for posting this. Forget and Ignore all the negative nancies, they are inevitable here on ATS, even on a cancer post. They are unimportant. You and your struggle are important. You are strong and I hope more young men and women are as strong and fortunate as you! Every thing happens for a reason and I cant wait to hear yours.
I wish you the best, Damek

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Congratulations OP.

Could you make a small list of the thing that you eat? Maybe listing the ones you thought was more important or more palatable.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Damek

This is exactly how I got rid of my breast cancer. The budwig diet .... but I also used Furhman's cleaning eating, and incorporated apricot seeds. I'm so glad to hear that budwig worked for you, as it has for so many. I already gave my experience in another thread on breast cancer.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sachyriel
I'd punch you in the arm and nod if I was a Satanist, but curing yourself of cancer might just be why you don't have memory of your dreams. What you might have met in your dreams and how your ordeal went would be intertwined, to speak of cancer as if you beat it would be to ignore the idea of keeping cancer an acute angle, not the obtuse of an angel.

Cancer is kept at a sixty degree angle in medicine to viruses and bacteria, and with enough soap you can blow up anything.

What in the world are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby
That is an awesome story OP! Thanks for sharing it. I'm going to look into this Budwig
concoction you mentioned. Perhaps I can cure my own cancer as well. Thanks!

I forgot to tell you in my other thread that I take black strap molasses each day to help keep my minerals up naturally and alkalize. Some people like to use apple cider vinegar but I cannot tolerate it.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Damek

well im lost for words well done you

also my dad beat the big C of the colon

and is still big C free

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
If more people only knew this information I know less people would die from cancer. I'm don't want to sound all conspiracy theory on this but plain and simple...it is a conspiracy. They won't allow this information to get out billions would be lost and the pharmacy companies needs that money from you otherwise they're out of business and can't buy the big houses and fancy cars. They want you chronically ill and making money for them. I'm a huge believer in alkalizing and Vitamin C. Both of which will cure illness they say you have to live with forever. People please research this it may save your life one day just like it saved this person.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Damek

You do realize that even though you survived, it does not mean it will work for others. It's entirely possible that the single course of chemo is what saved you. It's a myth that MD's are trying to kill you. You are also not licensed to practice medicine and if somebody dies based on your advice, you are liable.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Very interesting stuff..

I believe diet in general is the leading source of most of the major ailments we see.. such as most forms of cancer, diabetes, obesity, heart disease... even perhaps to some degree, mental illness and depression ( technically could be lumped together )..

I am a HUGE advocate of eliminating carbs from your diet, not completely but by quite a bit.. it's one thing to eliminate simple carbs as described by the poster, but you have to remember that all carbohydrates get converted to sugar in the blood .. so keeping carb intake low is a good idea ... Carbohydrates I believe are the #1 cause of diabetes, they greatly contribute to weight gain and it's increasingly believed that it's the primary cause of heart disease ( as opposed to saturated fats or cholesterol ) ..

I encourage everyone to check out this video .. I share it quite a bit .. I myself went from being 300lbs to 175 by primarily cutting out sugars from my diet.. I still keep a moderate amount, above the atkins diet ( ketosis is not healthy either ) .. but I keep it as a much smaller than average amount compared to most people..

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by Damek

You do realize that even though you survived, it does not mean it will work for others. It's entirely possible that the single course of chemo is what saved you. It's a myth that MD's are trying to kill you. You are also not licensed to practice medicine and if somebody dies based on your advice, you are liable.

You're quite right, but I also believe what he did couldn't have hurt his situation.. Let's not forget the lesson of Steve Jobs after all who decided to forgo conventional medical treatment that could have saved his life in favor of things like this .. only to decide to switch to conventional medical treatment once his situation was too far advanced... that's a mistake that a lot of people have made.

I think un-conventional treatments like this should only supplement known treatments, not replace.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Damek

I must ask, what is the reaction of the doctors and those who told you that you would die? I would love to see their reactions. So many just think stories like yours are impossible. When nature creates a problem, nature creates a solution. What sweet vengeance it must be for you to prove those wrong who said you would die.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Originally posted by Sachyriel
I'd punch you in the arm and nod if I was a Satanist, but curing yourself of cancer might just be why you don't have memory of your dreams. What you might have met in your dreams and how your ordeal went would be intertwined, to speak of cancer as if you beat it would be to ignore the idea of keeping cancer an acute angle, not the obtuse of an angel.

Cancer is kept at a sixty degree angle in medicine to viruses and bacteria, and with enough soap you can blow up anything.

What in the world are you talking about?

hehehe
... exactly my thoughts Starchild...that sounds like a ayahuasca trip...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sachyriel

what on earth does that gibberish mean!??!?!?!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
From whatever I read, essiac tea seems good as is getting rid of sugar and stuff like white bread.
Your attitude to take your health in your own hands is commendable, and I sure it DOES have a great deal with your getting healed. For me when I advise anyone the safest is when they work on both fronts: the psychic-spiritual as well as the material. And today's medicine does leave out obvious things - though I do not think it is a conspiracy as some other posters do: one can read on alkalizing and good remedies on the Net every day. It is sad though that msot doctors in Western countries do not get educated about alternative treatments and in countries where health care costs a lot, doctors are frowned upon when they apply them - they might even get their licences revoked or invalidated by other doctors of the same state (in the US).
College is not everything though. Neither is money.
You can always learn and take some certified shorter courses if you want to be officially recognized for something.
Sometimes it is far cheaper to go to college in another country. (You may have to pick up a second language though.) Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
No offense, but if you are cured, then you would be able to go back to eating what most people eat, and your issue would remain gone. If you must stay with the very alkaline foods and other things, then that is a treatment because it only works for as long as you continue on with it.

I just get bothering by all the "cure this" "cure that" buzzwords that people throw around to dazzle people. Let's be perfectly clear here that there is a difference.

Wish you all the best, and I hope others can learn from you. Even if you could go back eating all those other things, I'm sure your quality of life is much better on the path you're on. Great work!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by Damek

Well see, that's why they put such carcinogenic crap in our foods. They want us all sick and in debt, so that we don't have time to lift our nose off the grindstone to see the big guy behind us unzipping his pants, if you get my drift. Want the cancer to stay away? Don't drink pop. Period. Not only do most brands of pop contain carcinogens, but they also contain high levels of fructose, which tumours absolutely love. So not only does it cause canceer, but it causes it to spread more rapidly. And that's only one example eh. Nuff said?

^^This is really good at illustrating how everything contains carcinogens and the people putting them in there KNOW it, but prefer to make money. Coca cola recently changed an ingredient to avoid putting a carcinogen label on the can (which is good that they changed it but that is one very small step)

(I have a theory that Dogs get cancer so often from "people-food" as we call it, and all the carcinogens in it.) just a theory though

edit on 28-3-2012 by Lapislazuli because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join