It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cured myself of cancer when I was 18.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+97 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hi,
When I was 18 I was diagnosed with nonseminoma testicular cancer. It's the rare type of testicular cancer that kills you fast. After having my right testicle surgically removed, I was put on chemotherapy treatments. The reason being that the cancer had spread to my lymph nodes. Cisplatin was the main drug in the concoction. I can't remember the name of the other two.

I only went through one of the three chemotherapy cycles. Each cycle lasted 3 weeks.

I had decided that the drugs would kill me before the cancer was killed, so I took things into my own hands.
I am 5'8" and weighed 105 lbs(down from 135), and it only took the drugs 3 weeks to get me there. I couldn't walk, sleep, eat, stand, think.. and so on. I couldn't even dream when I slept.

I used Doctor Budwigs concoction. I used Beta 1-3, 1-6 D glucan. I took essiac. I alkalized my body by eating alkalizing foods.
I eliminated all simple sugar intake(soda, sweets, potatoes etc), all wheat(glutan), all acidic foods, and all hydrogenated oils.

Tons of vitamin C.

I also practiced deep breathing and exercise.

My doctors told me I would die.

I'm 22 and cancer free. I still practice most of what I listed above. It worked.

I think I got cancer because I was suicidal. My body was just helping my mind to achieve what I wanted.
The ordeal showed me that I want to live. Our willpower is ridiculous. It's most of what we are and what we have.

I'm no oncologist, or expert, but if anyone wants more information on what my methods for survival were, please inquire.

Now I find myself in a new tribulation. Eventhough I had insurace, I owe a collection agency 3000 for a ct and a pet scan. For this reason my credit is ruined, and so I will be unable to attend college next semester. I work two jobs(25 hours a week), but it is only enough to pay for my current fulltime college status and car payments/gas at the moment.

It's interesting to see how the system beats you down when you are down.
You survived cancer when you were 18?
Yes, I did.
Okay. Well, then you can't go to college anymore.

Okay... Well, I'll make it happen somehow. They said I'd die, but I made them wrong. I'll keep making this life thing happen no matter what.

I might be damaged, covered in scars, bald, and weak, but I will not die.

Take risk-never care,
Feral Damek
edit on 27-3-2012 by Damek because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I'd punch you in the arm and nod if I was a Satanist, but curing yourself of cancer might just be why you don't have memory of your dreams. What you might have met in your dreams and how your ordeal went would be intertwined, to speak of cancer as if you beat it would be to ignore the idea of keeping cancer an acute angle, not the obtuse of an angel.

Cancer is kept at a sixty degree angle in medicine to viruses and bacteria, and with enough soap you can blow up anything.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Good on you! Took it into your own hands and just like that, you were cured. Its funny how that is sometimes.

My one question is were you accepting death and thus, decided an alternate medicine route? Those medicines to not promise to rid you of cancer, so you must of still had the fear and thought of death in your mind. How did you overpower that fear?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

Thanks for asking.
During the chemotherapy treatments I had a great realization that I wanted to live. I had never wanted it before.
Once I made the conscious choice to survive, the rest was history. I decided to live. Life is a frightening thing. We all die someday. It's a real fear for anyone, especially a cancer patient. But I made up my mind to live, and from then on I was sure I would.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
sorry but i also had testicular cancer which had spread to my lungs and spine,cisplatin and bliomicen or somthing it was called,u say the drugs were killing u and u used some dr budwigs theroy?.......soz but don,t get u,the drugs may have drained u but also what kept u alive......as for those who asked about death....to me i wasn,t scared,never was once.....i accepted it,what else was i going to do?point is the fact i didn,t fret on it was the reason i got through it,if ur going to die then ur going to die......nothing u can do about it......been clear for 3 years and nothing 2 do with any diet or breathing exercises,yeah positive thinking helps but nothing else but the treatment they give u.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Damek

I'd say you should get an honorary Doctorate's Degree for all you've been through,
but hey, that's just me.

I'm happy for you, take care....

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Damek

I'm glad you got though the Cancer. Not many people do. Good for you!!

With respects to the methods used, I think there will be a big discussion on your thread, but I myself think the mind has a lot to do with it, with the will to live, the body can withstand a hell of a lot, and the mind is a very powerful healing tool which we are only beginning to understand.

About your economical problems, I'm really sorry to hear it. All I can tell you is if it is possible, sell the car and start riding the bus. With the gas prices at what they are, you are better off on public transportation until you are back on your feet again.

Hope everything turns out great and you get back on your feet again soon!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
You're gonna go far.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
as gringo highlighted about ur economical problems,that i don,t get,why do u need to even bring that up?every1 that goes thru cancer goes thru it.........bringing such a thing up just makes me think u have alterior motives......soz if i,m wrong but seems that way to me.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Doctors,Hospitals and western medicine(Pharma companies) will kill you one way or another.
NONE of the above profit from healthy humans, Cures AND prevention for everything have been available
to us for years, We just have not had the information and have put our faith in these liars as ive mentioned
above. Yes ive known many of folk who have went through the western medicine route for cancer/AIDS and everyone of them have reported secondary problems(organ failure, non functioning immune systems,ect) as well as
severe mental problem (PTSD,anxiety ect) Do a little research before you pour all of your faith into the smoke and
mirrors show that our so called "educated folk" put on for you. You may be VERY surprised!

here are just a few reads to get the ball rolling..

www.fourwinds10.net...

www.essiacinfo.org...

articles.mercola.com...

www.esoterictube.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Damek

I"m sorry, but I have issues with what you wrote.

Testicular Cancer is actually very common, one in 250 men aged 15 to 25 will get it. It's also cured in 80 to 95 percent of cases. It's not some fast form of cancer that kills you such as prostate or leukemia.

Even for the relatively few cases in which malignant cancer has spread widely, modern chemotherapy offers a cure rate of at least 80%.[6]

Source

The reality about cancer is that healing is a state of mind, as much as it is about getting the proper treatment. Treatment via Chemo therapy and radiation is ridiculous if you ask me.

There are thousands of other, natural means to do so without ever needing to poison yourself. Good on you for keeping a healthy lifestyle regiment. Your immune system did all the work; once you gave it the tools it needed.

I hope you stay cancer free, my husband has been for a few years now; same thing happened to him, kind of creepy considering he did what you did, but just a bit differently.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

The information I found disagrees with that.

US incidence Testicular cancer is relatively uncommon, with approximately 5500 new cases per year in the United States. The peak incidence is in men aged 20-34 years. Testicular cancer is the most common solid tumor in this otherwise young, healthy, and productive age group. Furthermore, despite improvements in survival rates since the introduction of platinum-based chemotherapy in the United States in the 1970s and 1980s, from 1975-2001, the incidence of testicular cancer among white males in the United States rose by 46%. Currently, the incidence is approximately 5.44 cases per 100,000 persons.[1]

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

I'm Canadian, so my info should be taken from that perspective.

It's quite a common form up here for men. Mind you I got these stats from the oncologist who treated my husband. So there you go.

Other than what is linked regarding the treatment.

~Tenth
edit on 3/27/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
That makes sense. when I was looking that info up it did mention countries that have higher rates than the US with it being more prevalent in countries with colder climates.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I made a point to call it nonseminoma testicular cancer. While seminoma is slow growing, nonseminoma is fast growing.

Also, the cure rate depends on what stage the cancer has progressed to when it is found.

Thanks.

edit on 28-3-2012 by Damek because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparky31
as gringo highlighted about ur economical problems,that i don,t get,why do u need to even bring that up?every1 that goes thru cancer goes thru it.........bringing such a thing up just makes me think u have alterior motives......soz if i,m wrong but seems that way to me.

I'm sorry I made you read about how the medical system here in the USA has burdened a cancer survivor post treatment. I feel that it was relevant.

Give me money.
edit on 28-3-2012 by Damek because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Damek

do you think this treatment might be closely related to prostate cancer and your cancer?

How To Make Baking Soda Molasses Cancer Protocol Solutions

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
A friend of mine had testicular cancer 15 years ago, took 3 chemos and is now cancer-free (as it is called if the t-cells-counters are below a specific value, don't ask me the number).

Chemo is not always problemfree, but it is a wellknown and understood process - simply ignoring it because it hurts the body and does castrate you in fact, is not a good way in my opinion.

Modern medicine CAN work wonders. If you believe in something else, so be it. But don't always expect wonders from unknown sources. Good for you if it works, really!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
In nearly all alternative medicines for curing cancer one thing is true and that is alkalising the body gets rid of cancer. Cancer does not like a PH balanced system (7.2 - 7.5) yet thrives when a body has an acidic system. There are many scientific studies that have been hidden or covered up that have proved this. When have doctors done PH tests on people especially those with cancer. In western culture most of our systems are acidic and that is why we have such a high incidence of cancer, heart disease and diabetes. Acidic foods, stressful lifestyles and electromagnetic radiation make our systems acidic. When curing cancer with lifestyle changes those changes must be maintained or the cancer may return. Going back to an acidic diet when someone thinks that they have being cured is not a good idea.

When looking at the evidence it is clear that a few of the goals of the powers to be are served by the current system Eg population reduction, profitable medicine, and keeping the population weak and sick

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damek
Once I made the conscious choice to survive, the rest was history. I decided to live. Life is a frightening thing. We all die someday. It's a real fear for anyone, especially a cancer patient. But I made up my mind to live, and from then on I was sure I would.

I'm a huge believer that the mind controls the body. I think when doctors tell their patients that they are going to die, it does them more harm than good. Once they believe they are going to die, that's it.

I often wonder if cancer rates from smoking would be less if the packets didn't tell people what disease they are going to get.

Glad to hear that you took control of your own life and saved yourself. It's a pity most other people don't.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join