It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Seperate Column Just In Case You Have Something Not So Mainstream!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Due to the chaos ensuing with the current cases discussed here, and so many repeat threads, not that all are so much the same, it may be different news, but about the same subject, I cant help but to feel for those that have threads that are being ignored due to some of these topics.

We have a live newsfeed, what I think would truly put ATS to the top, is a section of "In Case Your Tired of The Same Ol, Same Ol" So that members, and lurkers alike, can immediately go to something different without having to skim through the regular threads (repeated as they are).

This would give those members that are starting new threads, and those tired of looking at the same ones, a chance to take a break if you will, and give fair share for those that dont want anything to do with the MSM topics.

Or maybe when most of this blows over, we can have a "Just in case you missed it" thread, so that others can revive what they already wrote, and give it a chance to be shared. You got to admit, that though many can revive their threads manually, that it is a bit discouraging, and the last thing ATS wants Im sure is to lose any really good info out there.

Just my opinion anyways, NRE.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

That appears to be what the original purpose of the Breaking alternative news forum, now it is just breaking MSM news...

join