It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam exposed: Why Allah is not the God of christians and jews, explained by Avi Lipkin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Avi Lipkin gives a rundown list of why Allah is not the God of christians and jews. His jewish egyptian wife has alot of wisdom to be able to know that christians and jews are the same people as referred to in the Quran..."the people of the book", we both hallel'u'Yah even if we have disagreements on who the Messiah is. As he speaks you will see just how closely related judaism and christianity are, mother and child. For christians, our Messiah and his apostles were jewish, and our roots are and always have been jewish in nature as the Messiah is jewish.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I can't watch the video just now, but I'm confused. I wasn't aware that Christians and Islamists assumed that Allah and Jehovah were the same.

Its semantics, as far as I'm concerned. Allah, Jehovah, God, Great Spirit, Big Man in the Sky....that's not the problem.

The problem is the religion that builds up around the central figure. In other words, don't blame Allah or God when a Islamic suicide bomber takes out a church or a Christian fundmanetalist shoots up an abortion clinic.

Look forward to watching your video later!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

As he speaks you will see just how closely related judaism and christianity are, mother and child.

uhhh... is this guy aware that the jews, like muslims.... reject the central doctrines of Christianity about
- The trinity
- Jesus being God (they even reject Jesus as a prophet)
- Original sin

??

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Someone needs to tell this guy that jews buy Halal meat when they cant find Kosher....
and that jews are technically allowed to pray in a mosque when they cant find a synagogue.....but they will never set foot in a church.

Jews and Muslims understand that they worship the same God.
So, Its the christians with their trinity who are the odd ones out.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Sorry I started watching the video but turned it off at 0:00:29 because it said this

Please consider being a Partaker
A partaker is a person who stand with the vision of this ministry to warn america that she must stop sinning and turn to Jesus with her whole heart to avoid judgement with a monthly donation. (if you pay us you will avoid judgement?)

Partaker $30 a month(free CRUSADER MAG..???WTF??? mag)

Partaker plus $50 a month (free vid)

Silver partaker $100 a month (free entry to clubs)

Gold partaker $500 a month

Platium partaker $1000 a month (membership in prophecy events) (is this witch burning? Koran burning?)

and then has a bit at 0:0029 stating that the prophecy club can not be held responsible for every comment the speakers make.

Sorry but this is BS and I stopped watching after 29 secs regardless of what the person is saying.
edit on 27-3-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Kinda reminds me of this...

Her leaders judge for a bribe, her priests teach for a price, and her prophets tell fortunes for money. Yet they lean upon the LORD and say, "Is not the LORD among us? No disaster will come upon us." -Micah 3:11

edit on 27-3-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Mohamed was a messenger from SATAN.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Its semantics, as far as I'm concerned. Allah, Jehovah, God, Great Spirit, Big Man in the Sky....that's not the problem.

It has everything to do with it.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by smyleegrl

It has everything to do with it.

How so?

If a "God" exists, whatever name God goes by in a culture shouldn't matter.

Consider the moon. Depending on what language you speak, you will refer to it as the Moon, Luna, whatever. But the moon doesn't change because you give it a different name. Its essense is still the same.

If God exists, God does so independent of what people call God. Therefore, the name given to God does not matter, for God's fundamental nature has not changed.

The problem with religion is the way people choose to interpret God's will. That interpretation is religion. Those who refer to God as Allah interpret God in one way. Those who refer to God as God do so in a different way.

Human interpretation will always be accompanied by human error.

As for the historical roots of the three major religions: Judaism was the beginning version. Abraham's son Ishmael provided the foundation for Islam. Abraham's son Issacc continued the Jewish traditions. Later on, with the birth of Jesus, Christianity began.

All three religions are known as the Abrahamic religions for a reason: their foundations lie with Abraham.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Both had the same prophets, including Moses and Jesus. Both are attributed similar acts, and give similar laws.

Their God is built off Yahweh. Whether or not it's interpreted differently, or is seen in a different light, doesn't change that.

My Immortal, Harry Potter fan-fiction. Arguably one of the worst fan fictions ever. Harry AKA "Vampire" in the horribly written story, is nothing like, and contradicts the books written by J. K. Rowling. They are the same Harry though, that much is obvious. Obviously My Immortal's sexualized emo-vampire edition of Harry isn't canonical, but it's still obviously meant to be Harry Potter.

The Quran has the same deity described as the bible. If you wish to see it as non-canonical fan-fiction, go straight ahead. However, the fact that it's derived from the same deity, and is meant to be the same deity, is undeniable.

~
Lets say hypothetically, this deity is real. He's obviously interpreted in very different ways. All the Abrahamic religions are different interpretations of him, but they are still of the same character none the less. Remember, "Allah" isn't a name, but an Arabian word for "God". Treated like a name, yes, but it's the same word many Christians and Jews also used back in the past before the english "Gee Oh Dee" had been established.

~
You want to criticize Islam, go straight ahead. There's plenty to criticize. However, use honest criticisms, not bull.

~
Just uploaded today, repeats most of what I just said.

new topics

top topics

join