It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real Trayvon Martin...take a look....what MSM won't show you.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

The info from his twitter account.

edit on 26-3-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

His twitter moniker has been linked to the Florida
Black Foot soldiers....the perpetrators of black on white violence...
Can anyone confirm this?

Pic going back up found his my space page and that pic is right next to the ones the media is showing...last activity on his site looks like 2010. You can see his friends pictures with gang signs also..

www.wagist.com...

www.myspace.com...

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
erm...wow, he had arms?

my god...I thought he was an amputee.

This surely means...something
edit on 26-3-2012 by SaturnFX because: edited now that there is actual content in the ops

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Thanks

edit on 26-3-2012 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
no limit 'n-word'? fo real?

and those tattoos. i seen plenty of guys at jobcorps with the same ones. gangbangers
edit on Mon Mar 26 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

It means he wasn't the skinny kid who couldn't possibly hurt GZ.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BulletShogun

I was wondering about the tattoos...there is one on the other arm but can't find a good pic of it.

Anything else you can tell from this info?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
www.streetwisepundit.com...

Wrong Trayvon Martin Photo On Facebook
The neo-Nazis over at Stormfront were the first to start passing off this photo of one, “Trayvon Martin,” (Here’s the link to Facebook) in an attempt to show that the now deceased Trayvon Martin was some sort of gangster. Judging from many of the comments, I guess some folks are literally attempting to justify a possible murder – on their way to church!

One small detail I must point out; this photo that is being passed around on Facebook and right-wing blogs, is NOT the same Trayvon Martin who was gunned down by George Zimmerman.

I’m just waiting for someone to tell me that, while the photo may be fake, the story is still true. Ugh… Conservatives have a way of never letting things like facts get in their way.

UPDATE 10:24 am: Breitbart.com blogger Dan Riehl has now admitted that “it doesn’t appear to be the same Trayvon Martin.”

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Stop this non-sense. He was a KID of 17! years of age. Let him rest in peace. Enough threads about him. Join one of a thousand already dedicated to this tragic story. We like to deny MSM ignorance but it is here and raging.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Do you realize there are 10+ Pages of threads about this kid already? Why does everyone keep clogging up this site with this rubbish??
It would be great to open ATS for once and not see someones opinion about this case.

+1 more 
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

Funny how everyone loves to hear # about Zimmerman...but the fact that fresh faced Trayvon may be a gang banger is of no interest....explains a lot about you.

link   

i'd say he was harmless...him and his crew...his crew of what looks like gang members going by the signs being thrown up
edit on 3/26/12 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
www.streetwisepundit.com...

Wrong Trayvon Martin Photo On Facebook
The neo-Nazis over at Stormfront were the first to start passing off this photo of one, “Trayvon Martin,” (Here’s the link to Facebook) in an attempt to show that the now deceased Trayvon Martin was some sort of gangster. Judging from many of the comments, I guess some folks are literally attempting to justify a possible murder – on their way to church!

One small detail I must point out; this photo that is being passed around on Facebook and right-wing blogs, is NOT the same Trayvon Martin who was gunned down by George Zimmerman.

I’m just waiting for someone to tell me that, while the photo may be fake, the story is still true. Ugh… Conservatives have a way of never letting things like facts get in their way.

UPDATE 10:24 am: Breitbart.com blogger Dan Riehl has now admitted that “it doesn’t appear to be the same Trayvon Martin.”

That poor guy (the other Trayvon). Cause his name is about to be trademarked by the "real" one's mother.

MARCH 26--The mother of Trayvon Martin has filed two applications to secure trademarks containing her late son’s name, records show.

Sybrina Fulton is seeking marks for the phrases “I Am Trayvon” and “Justice for Trayvon,” according to filings made last week with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.

Cha-ching...
edit on 3/26/2012 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by SaturnFX

It means he wasn't the skinny kid who couldn't possibly hurt GZ.

He looks skinny to me.
You realize anyone whom puts their arm right up against a camera looks like they got some loaded guns. Granted, he isn't malnourished, but the shape isn't really showing Mr universe.

Besides, what does this have to do with..anything on earth? Doesn't matter if he looks like Mr Universe frankly.

Incidentally, if a 9/11 operator tells you to back off...back the [snipped] you creepy freaking stalker!
edit on Tue Mar 27 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

link   

link   

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Looks like his mother is feeling well now. She's getting Trademarks!
Here
and here

link   
reply to post by ararisq

So is there a link or do you not have one?
Seems all this BS out there has no source its just crap.
Show some links for now on.

link   
Pretty soon all of the threads will have to be deleted due to copyright infringement.

Sybrina Fulton is seeking marks for the phrases “I Am Trayvon” and “Justice for Trayvon,” according to filings made last week with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. In both instances, Fulton, 46, is seeking the trademarks for use on “Digital materials, namely, CDs and DVDs featuring Trayvon Martin,” and other products.

Mother Seeks Trayvon Martin Trademark

don rumsfeld beat me to it.

edit on 26-3-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join