It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq Leader Thanks United States

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
You say www.fromthewilderness.com... is just someone writing their opinion.

I am not going to waste my time. You presented a bias website and expect me to take their word for it. You mine as well post a link to the Kerry website. I could spend all day providing links to bogus Pro-Bush sites but why, it is all bs. You accuse Bush of lying and all you have to show for it its a Anti-Bush website.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntiPolitrix
I am not going to waste my time.

That's because your time is a waste. Of course you're not going to waste your time. I'm supposed to believe you just because your Pro-Government? I think not.

You accuse Bush of lying and all you have to show for it its a Anti-Bush website.

Uh, no. It's actually an anti-Kerry and anti-government website too. Sorry. That site doesn't think highly of Kerry either. You haven't shown me anything to make me believe you either that Bush is telling the truth.

John Kerry remains the big dog in the race. A decorated Vietnam War hero, the four-term Massachusetts Senator is a member of both the CFR and the secret Skull and Bones fraternity at Yale that also claims Bush I and Bush II as members.

A Boston Globe article on February 2, 2003 revealed that John Kerry's Grandfather Fritz Kohn, who committed suicide, was Jewish. According to the story, it was the Globe itself that had made this fact known to the Senator by presenting him with a 1921 article disclosing the relationship to Kerry's father. Suddenly Kerry, a practicing Catholic, had the best of both worlds: Boston Irish-Catholic heritage and Jewish blood.

I have a long history with Kerry. Back in 1986, 1987, and 1988, I was in contact with his office and his chief of staff Jonathan Winer on a number of occasions about CIA drug trafficking. They eagerly asked for any material I could send them and gave me a direct line. It was one of my most bitter lessons about how hot issues are controlled. Kerry, in charge of the potentially explosive Iran-Contra drug hearings succeeded in producing a 1,200-page record that was a treasure trove of information for researchers, but absolutely useless in unraveling a corruption that controls the US government to this day. What lies buried in those pages was enough to have turned the American political system inside out. In the end, its greatest usefulness was as a benchmark against which to compare the CIA's investigation of itself after the 1996 Dark Alliance stories and hard revelations of CIA connections to coc aine smuggling that Kerry knew all about anyway. Those of us close to the issue took the lemons Kerry had left us and made lemonade, as we forced the CIA Inspector General to reconcile his 1998 report with what we already knew was in Kerry's.

And still - as intended - nothing changed. John Kerry had successfully contained what was, up to that time, the biggest scandal in American history.

Wealthy in his own right, Kerry's fortune has been reinforced by the wealth of his wife (heir to the Heinz food fortune), estimated by the Associated Press at $550 million. This is old money and deeply rooted in establishment politics.

A key sign that Kerry might be the anointed one came for me when George W. Bush's chief counter-terrorism adviser Rand Beers resigned in a dramatic moment last June, in protest over Bush's handling of the war on terror and his headlong rush into Iraq. Beers immediately became Kerry's senior foreign policy advisor, as Kerry continued to state that he would improve on and expand the war on terror. Beers' protestations concealed what I considered to be a much more sinister objective, the placement of a key, hands-on operative to manage a smooth transition of power and a continuation of secret policy. Beers, who had served in national security roles for three Republican administrations, was the man who had replaced Lt. Col. Oliver North after North was fired in 1987 during the Iran-Contra scandal.

Although Beers is not listed as a CFR member he was a key contributor, and acknowledged in a 1996 CFR report "Making Intelligence Smarter" produced by a CFR panel headed by AIG Chairman Maurice "Hank" Greenberg. Narconews publisher Al Giordano refers to Beers as a "CFR type". One thing is certain, Rand Beers committed perjury right after 9/11 by testifying before Congress that Colombian and Ecuadorian rebels had links to Al Qaeda. He got caught and had to go back and amend his testimony and retract the statement. Sound familiar? Giordano caught that and actually published Beers' retraction under oath at

www.narconews.com...

Kerry's energy stance is that the US needs to become energy independent, a physical impossibility, and he has paid lip service to biomass, solar and ethanol. Ethanol is a scientific joke that takes more energy to produce than it yields and would require most of the arable land mass of the United States to replace even a part of our oil consumption. Ethanol is a government subsidized handout to major corporations like Archer, Daniels, Midland.

Like all of the Democratic challengers, Kerry has been quick to jump on the bandwagon of cooked Iraqi intelligence and the Plame leaks. But he won't go near 9/11, stating instead, that if he were president he would "really" prosecute the war on terror, (i.e. go after Saudi Arabia, etc.).

www.fromthewilderness.com...

Oh and by the way before you start accussing me of being Pro Kerrry, I don't like Kerry anymore than I like Bush.

Oh and here's another site on Bush's lies on the war in Iraq

www.buzzflash.com...

[edit on 29-9-2004 by mrmulder]

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Whoa I think Antipolitrix is bush himself posting in the boards whoa Mr. king George, how do you feel after killing so many innocent civilians in Iraq with your bs war of liberation?

Im not Bush, cuz if i were i would put troops on the US/Mexico Border or atleast increase the Border Patrol, and i would be looking into stem cell research to name a few.

your nose getting larger every time you lie to convince you that the war in Iraq is good for the country of US.

It is for my saftey, i pay taxes so it is for me. Thank you Bush!

The same way you bring your hatred with your post and your spitefulness everything you post is nothing more and nothing else than bias.

I don't bring hatred, you are lying and then try to back it up with Anti-Bush websites. Show me proof and i will agree.

And yes I am three generation American or you forgot your history about how US invaded Puertorrico and they discovered that more of half of the population were poor and black.

Lets talk History Marg, are you from the Taino or a Arawak Indians of Puerto Rico? If so, you should be complaining about the Spaniards who took over your Puerto Rico. If you are not, then your family took the land from the indians and exported them as slaves to America in the early 1500s. Well before America was even founded by the same people, the Spaniards. I am sorry my great great great great great grandfather might have been in the US Army when the US invaded Puerto Rico because the US was at war with Spain.

Eitherway, it is not my fault or Bush's fault the US.

I am done with your insults your bias and your spitefulness you are not longer a good debate subject.

Good, it is a shame you can not agree to disagree. This is debate. I am jsut asking for a respectable source for your accusations. If it was so obvious Bush had commited these acts, one of you would have shown me something.

Marg, i don't have any hatred towards you. However, If you lash out at my President i will ask you for proof.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder

Thank you mulder, i will check out the site again and get back to you. I have a hard time believing anything these days. I know the Bush Administration is not perfect, but we don't have much of a choice. I know alot of people that are not going to vote because they feel that they lose either way. We lost in 2000 but it could have been worse if Gore was elected in my opinion. The American people need to get it together, do research, and find out the best possible candidate. If no one votes, the wrong guy is going to end up in office. Bush or Kerry, i still have to go with Bush.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Thank you mulder, i will check out the site again and get back to you.

Well, thank you AntiPolitrix. I appreciate that. It's just that I have gotten past the point of trusting anyone in the government. I've been doing alot of research on Kerry and Bush and niether of them IMO are fit to run our country.

I know the Bush Administration is not perfect, but we don't have much of a choice.

Well, you're right about that unless something extrodinary happens.

I know alot of people that are not going to vote because they feel that they lose either way.

Well actually I am voting. I'm voting for Ron Paul. Officially he's a republican but I believe him to be a libertarian. I don't care what political offiliation he is with. I like his views on our democracy and Iraq.
www.lewrockwell.com...
www.paul2004.com...

We lost in 2000 but it could have been worse if Gore was elected in my opinion.

Gore would've been just as as bad IMO.

The American people need to get it together, do research, and find out the best possible candidate. If no one votes, the wrong guy is going to end up in office.

I couldn't agree with you more there.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
It seems to me that if we point you to a website that provides proof of the things we are saying, you will simply declare that website anti-bush.

Folks, I say we throw up our arms and declare AntiPolitrix a lost cause. There is not enough time to waste it on someone who refuses to open their mind.

Nothing will convince him/her besides another catastrophic 4 years of this insanity.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
From the Wilderness is anti-corruption. It is not biased towards Democrats or Republicans. Actually, it's one of the best investigative sites I've seen. I would encourage everybody to check it out.

I have one question, how is it that Bush is protecting you, ANTIPOLITRIX? The truth is, his misguided foreign and domestic policies are endangering every last person in the USA and elsewhere. Four more years of BushCo. rule and you will know this for yourself.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hmmm, democracies overthrown and replaced by dictators, was that your question AP? Well, here are some.......

Cambodia. We took out the leader and let Pol Pot take over. Nuff said.

Congo/Zaire. Afraid of the democratically elected Prime Minister Patrice Lumumba, they kill him and put in Mobutu Sese-Seku. He outlaws political movements, had people killed(like Saddam), and was kept in power with the help of America and the French.

Brazil. President Joao Goulart supported us through the Cuban Missle Crisis. But then Reagan/Bush come to power, and kill him off, leading to years of war, torture, and terror.

Indonesia. One of Americas favorite allies, home to the largest population of Mauslims, and is currently under rule of a Taliban/Saddam government. They were a democracy, electing president after president, until America decided they needed to be stopped and killed and replaced with a dictator. Now General Suharto would rule, killing millions.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Also, with the rest, Saddam was not making WMDs, so Bush lied.

Saddam was not involved in 9/11, so Bush lied.

In fact, Saddam and Osama hated each other. Osama wanted Saddam dead for being to "liberal".

The only thing radioactive in Iraq was the stuff we knew about, and then lost when Bush invaded Iraq.

He had no mobile chemical factories that Bush told us about. Lie!

Also, don't foget the CIA agent that was the PM of a carribean country, then killed and replaced with a dictator when he stopped taking orders from the Regan/Bush Administration.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Belgarath
Folks, I say we throw up our arms and declare AntiPolitrix a lost cause. There is not enough time to waste it on someone who refuses to open their mind.
Nothing will convince him/her besides another catastrophic 4 years of this insanity.

Lost cause? Because i have different opinions than you? Who is not open minded now. I am open minded but i do not believe everything i read. I like to research before i give in.

To the point, the best choice i think we have is Bush, Bush is the only candidate, that i know of, that stands firm on fighting terrorism. Bush goes after the terrorist where they live so they don't attack us where we live. You may think Kerry will do a better job on defending the US, i don't.

Thank you, AP

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Hmmm, democracies overthrown and replaced by dictators, was that your question AP? Well, here are some.......

Cambodia. We took out the leader and let Pol Pot take over. Nuff said.

Was this Reagan or Bush? Because i believe the question was -did Reagan or bush overthrow a democracy and replace it with a dictator.

Congo/Zaire. Afraid of the democratically elected Prime Minister Patrice Lumumba, they kill him and put in Mobutu Sese-Seku.

Brazil. President Joao Goulart supported us through the Cuban Missle Crisis. But then Reagan/Bush come to power, and kill him off, leading to years of war, torture, and terror.

Wow, i would love to see the proof on that. Bush and Reagan killing people off left and right. Yet, it took us months to catch Saddam.

Indonesia. One of Americas favorite allies, home to the largest population of Mauslims, and is currently under rule of a Taliban/Saddam government. They were a democracy, electing president after president, until America decided they needed to be stopped and killed and replaced with a dictator. Now General Suharto would rule, killing millions.

I will check up on that, so Bush and the US went into Indonesia, killed their elected President and then put Suharto, a dictator, into power? I will definitly check on that.

Thank You.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Also, with the rest, Saddam was not making WMDs, so Bush lied.
Saddam was not involved in 9/11, so Bush lied.

Saddam had six months to hide what he was doing and Bush never said Saddam was linked to Sept 11th. Linked to the terrorist group Al Qeada.

In fact, Saddam and Osama hated each other. Osama wanted Saddam dead for being to "liberal".

An enemies enemy is a friend. I am sure Saddam and Osama would put their differences aside if they could attack the US. I don't think Saddam was involved in the planning of Sept 11th, but i do think he was harboring terrorist in side Iraq. If Saddam was innocent and was not a threat, the UN would not have been involved and resolution 1441 would not have been voted on. Too much intel from around the world was pointing at Saddam as a threat.

He had no mobile chemical factories that Bush told us about. Lie!

They were mobile chemical factories, they can be moved. Especially when you have 6 months to do it and time line of where and when UN spectors would be inspecting.

Also, don't foget the CIA agent that was the PM of a carribean country, then killed and replaced with a dictator when he stopped taking orders from the Regan/Bush Administration.

I don't know about that but i will look into it.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Lost cause? Because i have different opinions than you? Who is not open minded now. I am open minded but i do not believe everything i read. I like to research before i give in.

To the point, the best choice i think we have is Bush, Bush is the only candidate, that i know of, that stands firm on fighting terrorism. Bush goes after the terrorist where they live so they don't attack us where we live. You may think Kerry will do a better job on defending the US, i don't.

Thank you, AP

The cause I was referring to is trying to get people to open their eyes to what I and many others see. Like I said before, it seems to me that you would consider any source that reveals bad things about Bush to be anti-Bush and simply dismiss it. Maybe I'm wrong. I hope I am.

I haven't yet been convinced that Kerry will do a better job. I do believe however that if Bush and his pack are allowed another four years to do their thing, it won't matter who runs in 2008.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I haven't yet been convinced that Kerry will do a better job. I do believe however that if Bush and his pack are allowed another four years to do their thing, it won't matter who runs in 2008.

Do you think it will get that bad if Bush i re-elcted? I know terrorist attacks have escalated in the last few years but IMO it is because we are fighting back. The US was blind to terrorist attacks in the past and it has taken 3,000 lives for people to wake up and realize these terrorist want to see the US fall. The sad thing i see is the American people have already forgotten we are at war. Whether you like it or not, we are at war and it is not Bush's fault. The war will get worse before it gets better. I am proud of US military so far and i will stand behind my Commander and Chief. Nobodies perfect and neither is Bush, neither was Clinton. Alot of people don't realize how hard it would be to be President, trying to make 10 people happy is impossible so imagine trying to make a several million people happy.

[edit on 30-9-2004 by AntiPolitrix]

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Do you think it will get that bad if Bush i re-elcted?

I do. It scares me to think what will happen when they no longer need to worry about getting votes for the next election. I worry that my right to voice my opinion will be taken away unless my opinion agrees with theirs. I worry that the rich will continue to get richer at the expense of everyone else. I worry that we will invade other countries that are of little threat while ignoring the real threats. I worry that the public will continue to become more arrogant and elitist. I worry that today's Bush supporters will continue to demand proof while the administration uses all their resources to hide it and those that understand that will get more and more frustrated. And I worry that the definition of a 'terrorist' will continue to evolve to include anyone that attempts to defend themselves from our aggression.

As you can tell, I'm very worried.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   

It scares me to think what will happen when they no longer need to worry about getting votes for the next election.

Yep, this is almost the case now, we have to more careful about how we vote for our State Reps. Because they are the ones who end up with the last vote, and the only vote that coults. Voting straight Republican or straight Democrate is not the answer. A two party system has its advantages but we need another Party or independent to stand up and put up a fight. I guess that comes back to the people though because most people like myself think no one has a real chance out side of the two main Parties.

I worry that the rich will continue to get richer at the expense of everyone else.

Actually i heard and i will try to find it again that there are more and more people in the US that are becoming millioniares. That tells me that the rich may be getting richer but so are the middle and upper-middle class citizens.

I worry that we will invade other countries that are of little threat while ignoring the real threats.

Like N. Korea or Iran? From what i understand N. Korea already has Nuclear Weapons. With someone like that we HAVE to find a way to disolve the problem deplomaticly. We tried with Iraq, the UN tried with Iraq but Saddam would not cooperate. Maybe we should have taken more time to analize the intel but is a little late now to for that to make a difference. We are neck deep in the war and there are only two ways out. One will leave us wide open for future attacks and the other will make it harder for these terrorist to regroup and attack again. First option is to pack up and leave throwing away 1000 plus American lives and billions of dollars for nothing. If we go with the first option we will be attacked again and again and again because the terrorist will see how week we are. We have to show strength and unity. The second option, which is the better option, is to stick it out and keep knocking the terrorist down a peg until they are defeated. By continuing to attack them where they live, it will be harder for them to attack us here in the States. Just my opinion.

I worry that today's Bush supporters will continue to demand proof while the administration uses all their resources to hide it

We need proof, if 1% of what i read about Bush is true, someone would have undesputable evidence and someone would be charged. It is getting harder and harder for Administrations to hide things with the internet. But with the internet come problems. There is so much information and anybody can put whatever they want on their site. Who is to know what is true. Who is to know who is telling the truth. CBS lies, CNN is too bias, FoxNews is too bias, and conspiracy sites are not to reliable.

I am worried too, only i am worries about where i am going to be when the terrorist attack again.

I may jump ship one day but i have not seen anything reliable to this day that makes me believe Bush is not our best option for President.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   

but so are the middle and upper-middle class citizens.

Not me and I'm a middle class worker. I'm not getting any richer.

Like N. Korea or Iran? From what i understand N. Korea already has Nuclear Weapons. With someone like that we HAVE to find a way to disolve the problem deplomaticly.

It's interesting how nothing has been done about N. Korea yet. We should've gone into N. Korea first knowing they Nukes.

[quoteI may jump ship one day but i have not seen anything reliable to this day that makes me believe Bush is not our best option for President.

Suit yourself

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Voting straight Republican or straight Democrate is not the answer. A two party system has its advantages but we need another Party or independent to stand up and put up a fight. I guess that comes back to the people though because most people like myself think no one has a real chance out side of the two main Parties.

The two party system is a failure. Just look at the two candidates we have to choose from. Neither comes close to meeting my requirements to lead this country.

Actually i heard and i will try to find it again that there are more and more people in the US that are becoming millioniares. That tells me that the rich may be getting richer but so are the middle and upper-middle class citizens.

The rich are becoming richer. The children of the rich are growing up and inheriting their parents wealth while sitting on their butts finding easy ways to get even richer. Some middle class folks are becoming millionaires. And the poor continue to get poorer. My sister who's always been able to support herself is considering bankruptcy and my Dad is stuggling to make ends meet. Fortunately, I'm able to help them out.

Like N. Korea or Iran? From what i understand N. Korea already has Nuclear Weapons. With someone like that we HAVE to find a way to disolve the problem deplomaticly. We tried with Iraq, the UN tried with Iraq but Saddam would not cooperate. Maybe we should have taken more time to analize the intel but is a little late now to for that to make a difference. We are neck deep in the war and there are only two ways out. One will leave us wide open for future attacks and the other will make it harder for these terrorist to regroup and attack again. First option is to pack up and leave throwing away 1000 plus American lives and billions of dollars for nothing. If we go with the first option we will be attacked again and again and again because the terrorist will see how week we are. We have to show strength and unity. The second option, which is the better option, is to stick it out and keep knocking the terrorist down a peg until they are defeated. By continuing to attack them where they live, it will be harder for them to attack us here in the States. Just my opinion.

I agree that we can't simply abandon Iraq now. We've converted one big mess into an even bigger mess. Unfortunately, the current administration has know idea how to clean it up.

We need proof, if 1% of what i read about Bush is true, someone would have undesputable evidence and someone would be charged. It is getting harder and harder for Administrations to hide things with the internet. But with the internet come problems. There is so much information and anybody can put whatever they want on their site. Who is to know what is true. Who is to know who is telling the truth. CBS lies, CNN is too bias, FoxNews is too bias, and conspiracy sites are not to reliable.

I think the massive confusion is a part of their plan. It is working brilliantly and will continue to work brilliantly until the American people make more noise and assert that America is their country too.

I am worried too, only i am worries about where i am going to be when the terrorist attack again.

I may jump ship one day but i have not seen anything reliable to this day that makes me believe Bush is not our best option for President.

Which terrorists are you referring to? The ones who attacked us on 9/11 or the Iraqi's that don't take our president's word that he has their best interest at heart. If they demand proof of this, they will not find it.

And IMO, Mickey Mouse would be a better option for president.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join