It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bored of all the Race Threads?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The Recent posts page is just awash with threads on race and racism. It's like we have lost sight of anything important going on in the world and instead choose to play the divide and rule game. I can understand the tensions are high at the moment,but lets see if we can rise above it and concentrate on more important issues.
The recent post page is resembling that of a tabloid newspaper lately.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
That would be a reflection of the current mind set.

Time to watch Idiocracy

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
So the best thing to do is to start a new thread on racism and how much we dislike discussing it....

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher
That would be a reflection of the current mind set.

Time to watch Idiocracy

It wont be long until we have threads titled "I like Money" or "Browndo's got what plants crave, it's got electrolytes"

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
So the best thing to do is to start a new thread on racism and how much we dislike discussing it....

I knew someone was going to write that. ATS can be so predictable. Difficult to have rant about something if you dont mention what your ranting about and it's not actually a debate about race more about ATS content.

So thanks for pointing that out to me.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

To answer your thread title question, I am certainly tired of them. But I see them in a bit different context perhaps.

Conflict - between races, ideologies, religions, political parties, countries, ethnic groups, ages/generations, genders, sexual preferences, the list seems to go on and on and on. Some say that its human nature. I say its led us to the precipice.

We seem to be so eager to find, discuss and fear what we see as separating us. If we put just the smallest portion of that same energy into what connects, unites and is shared by humanity, perhaps we could live in the world so many of us claim to want.

End of my rant.

new topics

top topics

join