It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let`s Nuke everything

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
Well i say attach some super high powered rockets to the earth and alter our orbit directly into the sun... that way we know nothings gonna survive the impact

Haha. Yeah, that might work
. Now I'll say something completely pointless to fill space.

[Edited on 14-10-2004 by Herman]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

Originally posted by Herman
Sorry, what makes you think that we've failed? From what I see, the animals are much more violent than us!

We can not balance within our own species. Animals fight for food, territory and mates. The later of the two rarely end in death. Humans on the other hand kill for all sorts of #ed up reasons including pleasure and spite. Down with humans!

Most Human conflicts come down to those same things.food, territory and mates just about every war was becuase of territory.

I have even seen animals kill for pleasure my cat does it all the time it does not eat anything it kills it has no need to but it likes to hunt. Animals are just as violent as humans some ants keep slaves and some even are suicide bombers. I have seen hornets attack and kill a entire hive of bees just to eat their babies.

Animals on the other hand never show selfless compassion. A person will rush into a burning building to save a complete stranger. No animal will ever do this.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Herman

Originally posted by Jonna

Originally posted by Hellmutt
We should nuke everything.
The whole world...

I am going to have to agree with you here. However I do not wish to kill all the animals. Give the next dominant the chance to evolve. We have had ours and failed.

Sorry, what makes you think that we've failed? From what I see, the animals are much more violent than us!
I'm sorry, I just don't see nature as a peacefull place. F-ing spiders that spit venom on their pray, wait for their organs to turn slowly, painfully to liquid, then drink them with their fangs. AHHHHH FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY!

Yeah but they dont do it just because they dont like each other, or have different POV. Lotsa difference, But i acknowledge your point, well made.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join