It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let`s Nuke everything

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
We should nuke everything.
The whole world...

It`s the only certain way to make sure we got no enemies left...

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hell, gotta nuke something.

[Edited on 23-9-2004 by Herman]

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman

didnt nelson munse say that?

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

didnt nelson munse say that?

Indeed he did

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
man that is the greatest show ever, i hope it never goes off the air.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
man that is the greatest show ever, i hope it never goes off the air.

I know, but it's going down the tubes
. The new episodes aren't nearly as clever or funny.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
The whole world...

I am going to have to agree with you here. However I do not wish to kill all the animals. Give the next dominant the chance to evolve. We have had ours and failed.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

Originally posted by Hellmutt
The whole world...

I am going to have to agree with you here. However I do not wish to kill all the animals. Give the next dominant the chance to evolve. We have had ours and failed.

Sorry, what makes you think that we've failed? From what I see, the animals are much more violent than us!
I'm sorry, I just don't see nature as a peacefull place. F-ing spiders that spit venom on their pray, wait for their organs to turn slowly, painfully to liquid, then drink them with their fangs. AHHHHH FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY!

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Yeah but animals dont tend to # the planet up like we do... i say nuke all the major cities, that way humans survive but at a major disadvantage and in smaller numbers...

Let the chimps have a chance.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX

A good practical joke to do on those astronauts coming back to earth.
Dress up in monkeysuits.
Give them a little shock...

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Sorry, what makes you think that we've failed? From what I see, the animals are much more violent than us!

We can not balance within our own species. Animals fight for food, territory and mates. The later of the two rarely end in death. Humans on the other hand kill for all sorts of #ed up reasons including pleasure and spite. Down with humans!

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   

We can not balance within our own species. Animals fight for food, territory and mates. The later of the two rarely end in death. Humans on the other hand kill for all sorts of #ed up reasons including pleasure and spite. Down with humans!

Yeah, there are some f-ed up people. I don't think that means we've failed though. We've made alot of progress, and I think that's a good thing. Besides, WE don't have to worry about f-ing up our environmen. Our kids are gonna be the ones to pay for it!! *dumps a barrel of toxic waste into the ocean, turns on a deasle truck and leaves it running all night, goes and melts one of the polar ice caps*

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   

You'll change your mind once the chimps start eating you. (Yes, chimps and other primates eat meat)

The only difference between Humans killing, and animals killing is weaponry. If lions had access to automatic weapons, there would be no hyenas left in the world.

All animals enjoy killing, not just humans.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Last Patriot

You'll change your mind once the chimps start eating you. (Yes, chimps and other primates eat meat)

The only difference between Humans killing, and animals killing is weaponry. If lions had access to automatic weapons, there would be no hyenas left in the world.

All animals enjoy killing, not just humans.

Add to that that they're just too stupid to kill for anything else
I mean, if they were smarter I think they would get greedier as well. (I think this is the silliest thing I've argued on in the rant section haha). Give a monkey a grenade launcher, then hold a banana in your hand and see what he does (Assuming you already taught him how to use that grenade launcher).

[Edited on 24-9-2004 by Herman]

link   

WE don't have to worry about f-ing up our environmen. Our kids are gonna be the ones to pay for it!! *dumps a barrel of toxic waste into the ocean, turns on a deasle truck and leaves it running all night, goes and melts one of the polar ice caps*

You get the evil award for the day as I don't think I can top that.

link   

WE don't have to worry about f-ing up our environmen. Our kids are gonna be the ones to pay for it!! *dumps a barrel of toxic waste into the ocean, turns on a deasle truck and leaves it running all night, goes and melts one of the polar ice caps*

You get the evil award for the day as I don't think I can top that.

hahaha, thanks

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   
100,000 dumptrucks roll up too the ocean and dump their payload of arsnic. Each dumptruck is dumped on top of a reef. The ocean is nuked a couple of times and we dump the remaining supply of Gasoline into whats left of the ocean. Beat that!!!!

[Edited on 14-10-2004 by Voidmatter]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
It would be cool if we where a TV show for ET's, we all would be stars.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voidmatter
100,000 dumptrucks roll up too the ocean and dump their payload of arsnic. Each dumptruck is dumped on top of a reef. The ocean is nuked a couple of times and we dump the remaining supply of Gasoline into whats left of the ocean. Beat that!!!!

[Edited on 14-10-2004 by Voidmatter]

900,000 dumptrucks roll up too the ocean and dump their payload of arsnic. Each dumptruck is dumped on top of a reef. The ocean is nuked a couple of times and we dump the remaining supply of Gasoline into whats left of the ocean. Beat that!!!!

Plus, I would napalm all the rainforests.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Well i say attach some super high powered rockets to the earth and alter our orbit directly into the sun... that way we know nothings gonna survive the impact

top topics

<<   2 >>

join