It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The speed of manifestation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I won't go into methods of manifestation. What works for one person differs for another.

But I have been taking stock of some of the results of my own experimentation & discovered some interesting results.

When I intentionally manifest a good outcome for someone other than myself, it tends to take on a life of its own once it gets going. The saying, "it's more than I dreamed" could be considered an understatement.

It also takes less effort & time to manifest for someone else & it appears to continue to flourish even after I've given the method a rest. I remembered someone a while back telling me that the healing effect is exponential when applied to someone other than to oneself. It's part of some law of nature. Now I know it to be true indeed.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Part of the reason for this is attachment. When doing workings for oneself, it's hard to resist dwelling on it, thereby putting a drag on the process. When a working is for another, the distractions of one's own life is often enough to limit interference, depending on the degree of personal familiarity or concern.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sen5e
I won't go into methods of manifestation. What works for one person differs for another.

But I have been taking stock of some of the results of my own experimentation & discovered some interesting results.

When I intentionally manifest a good outcome for someone other than myself, it tends to take on a life of its own once it gets going. The saying, "it's more than I dreamed" could be considered an understatement.

It also takes less effort & time to manifest for someone else & it appears to continue to flourish even after I've given the method a rest. I remembered someone a while back telling me that the healing effect is exponential when applied to someone other than to oneself. It's part of some law of nature. Now I know it to be true indeed.

Well can you manifest something good to come my way. I've been in the dumps lately
. Just pullin your chain. It does sound interesting none the least

join