It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the Aliens really return this year?.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller
reply to post by PatrioticPony

Erich Von Daniken (founder of the Ancient Alien theory)

Ancient aliens is not a concept that Daniken created and i really hate it when he claims credit for that.
Aliens visiting our planet during ancient or pre-historic times is a concepts much older than Daniken.From War of the world and Fighters from Mars to Cthulhu mythos and the Quatermass series.(and those are just a few)

Also two years before mr Daniken published his forst book Star Trek played the episode "Who mourns for Adonais",which says exactly that.Ancient gods were aliens.

He was smart enough to search and combine information already existed in science fiction.

ON TOPIC:2012 is the year that everyone expects something to happen.Actually since i believe that they are already here,i can't support the return theory,but invasion/public appearance etc...who knows.As civiliants there isn't much we can do about it,so i will make a "Welcome to Earth" sign and a t-shirt with big red letters:Aliens are real...i told you so

There is an interesting theory regarding Extra -Terrestrials even as the word ET suggests that they are Extra Terra (Earth) millions of years ago there were BIG Dinasours and small dinasours, the Big ones ate the small ones who used to hide in the cave system as the Big guys could not get to them, over the years they discovered the massive cave systems eventually came out at a Inner earth, where they could survive.

Now over the millions of years they developed advanced intelligence and so these days they don't have to travel thousands of light years to get here or inter dimensional travel they are right here
edit on 25-3-2012 by dreamstalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Return? When exactly did they leave? LOL!

The best evidence and people to get it from...about the continual Alien interest in this Planet as well as observations of E.T. Craft...up close is from a U.S. Astronaut. Michell, Glenn, Armstrong, Aldrin...the list goes on.
They tend not to talk much about it anymore but some of these Astronauts have had their statements on Video and NASA is WELL AWARE about E.T. Craft....as well as anyone who has ridden the Shuttle or been on the ISS.

People are just not ready to hear the reality of it. Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
What did PatrioticPony do to get banned? Can't see anything wrong with any of his/her posts or threads after checking. Weird?

<< 1   >>

join