It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drop dat Ego

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
So really thats kinda what I meant. It's actually quite a complex idea, but basically, all the love, positive energy, good vibe, equal crap is actually what's needed to undergo some tremendous changes. A thread talkin about starseeds prompted me to speak out, but yeah, all those tv shows about happy endings and loving one another, that's what it's all about. People are just afraid to let go of their ego's and suck up to it. It's not such a big deal... all your doing is accepting that things can be positive and happy if you let it be.... it's all about perspective, perspective can change anything. It can change the past and the present and even the future. It's funny how the simplest and most overlooked thing, is completely misunderstood. Open up my fellow peoples... Stop takin sh#t so seriously....Lash you b4$t$rds

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Dat b dah reel tawk.

If everyone just let go of their egos, our consciousnesses would be much higher, in other words we would evolve.

Fear is what is holding us back. Open up and take charge!

Namaste, Bro.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Wherd G

Drop it like its hot, cuz that shyte is so not... drag your ego into a dark alley and have that thing shot!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
It's easy to rid yourself of the ego for about 7 hours and see how magical and sacred life really is. given the right conditions.

It's this little umbrella shaped natural fungi that grows here on earth. forgot the name tho...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mistaken_mystery
It's easy to rid yourself of the ego for about 7 hours and see how magical and sacred life really is. given the right conditions.

It's this little umbrella shaped natural fungi that grows here on earth. forgot the name tho...

that counts for two lines right?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by lsnypvcs
Dat b dah reel tawk.

If everyone just let go of their egos, our consciousnesses would be much higher, in other words we would evolve.

Fear is what is holding us back. Open up and take charge!

Namaste, Bro.

yeah but dude, the people who are holding on to their EGOs are the ones forcing me to hold onto mine.

Like, it's a conundrum man...

I opened a can of fear once... I conquered the world. Then I drank it, and all became as it was..

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mistaken_mystery

Indeed, loss of EGO is something unique in that case - or one of the many routes.

a real eye opened, for sure.

It's funny how little things we hold onto that define us, disappear when you're witnessing it like that, and you realise just how really small everything is by comparison to how high we hold ourselves.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
But it is serious stuff to help people evolve and drop that ego even my own. Sometimes you have to be angry and sad abot the current state of everything to want something else/better for everybody. And trying to tell people to be non-dual and egoless only creates another duality between the ones who want to be free of ego and those who want their ego. So lets feel all things we need to experiance to evolve. Right now I feel happiness because the people around me are changing faster than I thought.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by JizzyMcButter

Hahaha! I thought you were gonna say drag it into a dark alley for all of eternity?! dark thoughts! But seriously, ego's are for breakfast like legos are for kids, build it up, break it down, be happy, be sad, throw that sh#t out the window and grow up!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Don't drop that ego, ego makes you feel better about ourselves. You should say stay humble, love everyone. We need ego that's why we have it.

If we didn't have ego, we would never feel good about a compliment.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Drop the ego and trust the nervous system.
youtu.be...
And then:
youtu.be...

edit on 24-3-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Only a ego would ever claim an ego existed.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
We should keelhaul the busturds.

Walk the plank, matey!

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior
So really thats kinda what I meant. It's actually quite a complex idea, but basically, all the love, positive energy, good vibe, equal crap is actually what's needed to undergo some tremendous changes. A thread talkin about starseeds prompted me to speak out, but yeah, all those tv shows about happy endings and loving one another, that's what it's all about. People are just afraid to let go of their ego's and suck up to it. It's not such a big deal... all your doing is accepting that things can be positive and happy if you let it be.... it's all about perspective, perspective can change anything. It can change the past and the present and even the future. It's funny how the simplest and most overlooked thing, is completely misunderstood. Open up my fellow peoples... Stop takin sh#t so seriously....Lash you b4$t$rds

LOL, I channeled some "starseed" stuff in that thread that's not mainsteame starseed POV. Sorta like USING the BIBLE against Christian minded pharasses such as the REP candidates USING the same words to wage the War On Women, War On Drugs, and Wars Wars Wars... the MSM is but a puppet of the 1% and rather than having open dialogs they simple make sure nothing is "Fair" and the "Ballance" is skewed they way that helps their biggest friends make the most money for them and theirs.

This parallel thread seems to be after the same thing too: MSM technique to control the opposition
edit on 3/25/2012 by reitze because: + link to parallel thread

new topics

top topics

join