It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More evidence that "they" knew about the quake in Mexico before it happened: Yahoo Answers!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspire2222
There is a site which decodes hidden messages in words. The name of the Mexican town where the earthquake hit contained the date of the quake. The entire translation was:

Ometepec Guerrero = “March 20, 2012 AD, Epicenter, Earthquake Here”.

Look here: ufoetblog.com...

The lead post on the site lists about 100 such decodings which contain the exact date.

Greetings:

Thank you for your time, consideration and participation.

After looking at your link, we thought it interesting enough to share here, as some peeps may not have the inclination to 'click to learn' that others might.

The words 'Ometepec Guerrero'
Posted on March 21, 2012

Note: Translated words like ‘Ometepec Guerrero’ indicate unusual relationships between the character positions in the word(s) being translated and result of the translation. God (UFO/ET) talks to us through the ET Corn Gods language translation of words.

Words and groups of words are like computer programs which explode into a family of predetermined meanings.

Ometepec Guerrero:

Ometepec:
Drop “o”.
O is 15, book Ezra.
Quake, tuake,
Me-66-66 = “3”, “March”.
T is 20.

Therefore:
Ometepec = “March 20, tepec”.
T is 20, 14+6.
6 is 6+66, 72, backwards is 27, book Da, 41, backwards is 14.
14 = “2+12”, “2012”.

Therefore:
Ometepec = “March 20, 2012 AD, epec”.
Epicenter
Add 0+66+66 … = “924”, 91212, 9LL, 95050, “Ic”.

Therefore:
Ometepec = “March 20, 2012 AD, epicec”.
C is 100, 1+33, 134, N+T, NT.

Therefore:
Ometepec = “March 20, 2012 AD, epicent”.
T is 20, bae.
E is 5, five = I-f ve = cve, ee, again, eee.
E is 5, 50, “L”, L+66+66 .. = “Nd”, N+d = “R”

Therefore:
Ometepec = “March 20, 2012 AD, Epicenter”.

Guerrero:
Gu is 7u, 70, 70-66 = 4, 44. (add 40, 40 is book mt, mt-66-66 .. = “0”)

Therefore:
Guerrero = “74 Errero”.
R+66+66 = “AL”.
L+66+66 … = Nd, n+d = r.

Therefore:
Guerrero = “74 Ear rero”.
R is 18, 10 8. (add “0”).
10+66+66 .. = “th”.

Therefore:
Guerrero = “7.4 Earth hero”.
Add 0+66+66 … = “Mt”, book 40, 2020.
20 is bo, b+o, 17, “Q”.
20 is 215, Ue.
Add 0+66+66 .. = “or”, backwards is ro, book 45, 45+66 = “111”, “ak”.

Therefore:
Guerrero = “7.4 Earthquake hero”.
R is 18, N+d, nd-66-66 = “L”, 50, 5, five = I-f ee = “ee”.
Drop the “o”.

Therefore:
Guerrero = “7.4 Earthquake Here”.

Therefore:

Ometepec Guerrero = March 20, 2012 AD, Epicenter, 7.4 Earthquake Here

Has anyone out there ever heard of "translations" such as this?

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I don't know if this is relative to your post, but I translated something and it is in this thread.

www.technewshw.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
We have a very clear situation here:

A girl ("una estudiante") was worried about the rumors that were being spread in Chiapas about the drill of March 20th being not just a drill, and that a real quake would happen FOR SURE.

So, she created an account on Yahoo Answers on March 18th, 2012, and used this account only to ask if anyone else was aware of the rumors, if someone "knew something" about it.

Another user from Chiapas posted an answer, in the same day, saying that she was afraid as well, because her aunt, a teacher, called her in the phone, and told her not to be surprised if a shaking really happened in the day of the drill.

Then, on March 20th, the day of the "mega drill" in Chiapas, guess what happened? A real quake happened at the exact time of the drill, just as rumored!!!

edit on 23-3-2012 by GLontra because: (no reason given)

People were informed of this possibility on March 20 and to be prepared "just in case" ....

Ironically, the presidents daughter happened to be in Mexico that day.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Has anyone out there ever heard of "translations" such as this?

Yes.. it's "Stupid Prophecy Math." Where by manipulating letters and #'s in any way you want, you can pretty much come up with any answer you are looking for. It's pointless and ludicrous, and it amazes me equally that so many people buy this gibberish, as much as the time people put into coming up with these "translations." I imagine it's the same sort of people that put countless hours "translating" man-made crop circles.

Reminds me of the Bible Code. Another ridiculous theory thought up by someone who had way too much time on their hands. It was really gathering steam, until people applied it to many other works, such as Moby Dick, and came up with the same results.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi
reply to post by Dustytoad

Just tried to confirm that there really was a "drill" on the same date, and according to this site there certainly was.

LINK

Chiapas Governor 6 minutes before earthquake: “Everything is ready for the 7.9 Richter scale earthquake simulation.”

Good find OP!

Wow ! This sums up how strange this event was.
The Gov. of the state in Mexico where it happens,
announces 6 minutes before the quake and says everything is ready for the 7.9 test?!
Sure you can say that was chance, but that is beyond weird.
Very very interesting.
Good luck debunkers.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Actually the earthquake was "predicted" long before it happened.

www.eluniversal.com.mx...

www.cnnexpansion.com...

The northeast region of Guerrero is a seismic zone, but since 1911 the tectonic plates have not moved, so that there is the likelihood of a move in the near future, said researcher in the Department of Seismology Institute of Geophysics UNAM, Valenzuela Raul Wong.

Valenzuela Wong said the intensity of the earthquake could be equal to or greater than eight on the Richter scale because it has been long since the last earthquake in the area called "Brecha de Guerrero" and energy could be released.

Brecha de Guerrero: This region of Michoacan, is where major earthquakes occur in the country by its proximity to the tectonic plates

If you check the date in the first link you'll notice it was posted on March 3 2010.

So, they knew of the possibility of an earthquake in the near future due to a lack of movement of the tectonic plates in the zone.

Maybe they were measuring the tectonic plates movement and came up with an approximate date for when the earthquake might happen... They just didn't tell anyone

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by GLontra

Wrong it's a question.

She is asking. Is it true that...?
No that it's a sure thing.

Your translation is wrong.

My translation is RIGHT.

I never said it was not a question.

The girl (the user is female) made a question, asking if anyone else was aware of the RUMORS being spread that it was a SURE THING that a real quake would happen in the day of the drill, and if those rumors were to be believed.

¿es ciero que va a ver un sismo el 20 de marzo del 2012 en chiapas?
es ciero... i'm assuming this is a typo or some local slang. Should be cierto.

Is certain that there will be a quake the 20 of march of 2012 in chiapas?

If she would of said seguro. Then sure thing would be applicable.
I'm just nit picking here. However context is important in anything.

In any case your right with the rest of it.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
and we here thought we had it figured march 22 new madrid curse u yahoo! 20 in mexico HAARP?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmegoth
Hi there, the OP made me finally jump into the bullring and create an account in ats. I will introduce myself properly, but for the time being, let's cut to the cheese, this is what really happened about the drill and the Mexico earthquake early this week:

For the last month or so, in the southern part of Mexico, in Chiapas state, there were a number of minor quakes, which reminded local authorities that there haven't been any drills in a number of years and so they decided to have a drill on march 20th, at noon, simulating a 7.9 earthquake. Told everyone about it, news, government offices, schools, etc.

Now, it so just happened that on that exact date, at around the same hour, a real earthquake of 7.4 was recorded in a contiguous state: Oaxaca. Now, this two places are around 600 kms away, so, as incredible as this might sound, both events are not connected, you see, in Chiapas the earthquake was not even felt and the drill was performed as planned.

Now, i'm aware in the OP we can see there were some people questioning if it was a drill or if an earthquake was really going to happen, the only explanation i have is that unfortunately people mistrust official communication channels -with or without reason is another matter- and look for reassurance from third parties.

So, for this time, i'm in the sceptic team, there will surely be times when i'm in the other side of the equation.

BTW, i read another misconception in a related thread, that i would like to clarify as well, there are annual drills to remember the '85 quake -and be prepared in case it repeats-, but those are made on september 19th, the exact date of the original quake.

Best Regards

WM

Sorry, but you are not telling the truth.

When you say:

"Now, it so just happened that on that exact date, at around the same hour, a real earthquake of 7.4 was recorded in a contiguous state: Oaxaca. Now, this two places are around 600 kms away, so, as incredible as this might sound, both events are not connected, you see, in Chiapas the earthquake was not even felt and the drill was performed as planned."

This is not the truth.

The fictional epicenter of the simulated earthquake was set by the authorities to a point that was 530 kilometers away from what became the epicenter of the real quake, and not 600 kilometers. It was 70 kilometers closer than what you say.

But the main point is: it is NOT true that "in Chiapas the earthquake was not even felt". The earthquake WAS felt by the population of Chiapas.

Read this link:

www.aztecanoticias.com.mx...

Specially this part:

"La sala de crisis activada por el simulacro continúo operando pero ahora para conocer de los daños por el sismo de Guerrero que se sintió en todo Chiapas, pero luego de 4 horas informaron que no se registraron daños ni afectados."

The quake was felt "all over Chiapas".

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by kdog1982

I can post a link to it,but it way maybe well over all you all's head.

Then, how 'bout you stfu and leave the thread...

sweet

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Im sure im not the only spanish speaking person in this thread, however if anyone needs any help on a translation I will be pleased to help, and yes, as some said, CIERO its a typo of CIERTO.

Have a nice day, or night, have a nice everything.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
site link

just wanted to share this link, I used the translate and my laptop doesn't have snippet, but it looks like a legit Mexican news website and it's dated march 2nd.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by bacci0909
I've been reading how there were all these earthquake drills ON the day that the earthquake hit. Much like how there were terrorist drills at WTC ON 9/11, or terrorist drills on the tube ON the day the London bombings took place. Could never exactly figure this old trick out..

Well, try and use a little brain power. How many times do you think drills happen and NOTHING happens? You don't know? Of course you don't, you really don't care do you? Perhaps if you have the time, effort and actual inclination to look into that then you may bring something useful to the party, but it's much easier to make a throwaway comment isn't it?

hmm.. did mommy not cut the crust off your grilled cheese today? Are you implying that the drills that were being conducted when those events took place are no big deal? If that's your assessment, then you're the one who hasn't devoted any time, effort or actual inclination to look into it. The detailed accuracy of the drills conducted in London compared to what actually ended up happening is unbelievable, and to say it's a coincidence is ignorant. Same for 9/11.

And it wasn't a throwaway comment by any means, I'm just not pompous enough to pretend that I know the inner-workings and explanations for every strategy TPTB practice

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

Nope,don't think I will.
By the way,nice etiquette.

Lets start with this,has to do with the big earthquake in Japan last year.
Now,some scientists have come up with a mathematical algorithm call the M8 algorithm.

Global M8-MSc Intermediate-Term Predictions
The list of the regions where predictions are being made together with the magnitude range of the earthquakes we aim to predict. In the experiment we aim at prediction of magnitude 8 and above earthquakes in 262 circles of investigation, CI’s, each of 667-km radius.
Their locations, i.e. coordinates of their centers, are listed in Table 1. The CI’s are set along seismic belts Figure 1 with a near-uniform step and cover all the areas on the Earth where the M8 algorithm could run in its original version that requires annual rate of activity of 16 or more mainshocks Figure 2a. We will also consider predictions of magnitude 7.5 and above earthquakes in 180 CI’s, each of 427-km radius. Their locations, i.e. coordinates of their centers, are listed in Table 2. As in case of magnitude 8, the CI’s are set along seismic belts Figure 1 and cover all the areas on the Earth where the original version of M8 algorithm could run to predict magnitude 7.5+ earthquakes Figure 2b. Note: This is an extension of the Test of M8 in Circum Pacific (Healy et al., 1992): all the parameters of the algorithms including the locations of CI’s remain the same as they were set in 1990. The Mw magnitudes not reported in the NEIC Hypocenters Data Base before 1993 are not considered.
The Test of M8 extended to the Alpine-Hymalayan seismic belt. Furthermore, we now aim at prediction of both M7.5+ and M8.0+ earthquakes and include additional analysis of each alarm by the MSc algorithm.

www.mitp.ru...

Are you following?

That went a ways over my head....,.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
site link

just wanted to share this link, I used the translate and my laptop doesn't have snippet, but it looks like a legit Mexican news website and it's dated march 2nd.

Flower lamb ** COP. The presentation of the work Plan for the simulation of an earthquake of 7.9 on the Richter scale took place yesterday in Comitan, confirmed the Coordinator of monitoring and Regional evaluation of the Institute of Civil protection for the Integral management of risks in the State, Daniel Cuate. During the first ordinary session of the Regional Council of protection Civil region XV plateau Comiteco Tojolabal, the official in the Government delegation presented the plan to Mega mock. Daniel Cuate said Mega simulation will take place on 20 March and will assess how the State is in the field of civil protection. Mega drill will take place at 12: 00 pm, simultaneously in all the municipalities of the State, so it requires the participation of government agencies, agencies of the social and private sectors, as well as schools.

www.microsofttranslator.com... 9%26idNoticiaSeccion%3D4%26idNoticiaSubseccion%3D16

Is this what you are referring to?

Sweet.....................

edit on 24-3-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

sweet

Btw ,I need help on trying to figure out why they cancelled the TIP just before the Japan quake.
Any suggestions?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

sweet

Btw ,I need help on trying to figure out why they cancelled the TIP just before the Japan quake.
Any suggestions?

Heck if I know, I can't even make a post without having to fix a typo and I always end up noticing there were more and my grammar sucks.
the funny thing is this stuff does go over my head, you were arrogant and you admitted it later, ya gotta understand that response you got was funny as heck! I'm surprised that the mod "donttreadonme" hasn't given me a off topic on that one yet.
edit on 24-3-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

I thought it was funny also,no harm done.
In the future I will hold it back,the arrogance .

The thing about being on ATS ,you learn stuff and pick up on things.
I didn't even know how to copy and paste til I got on here.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

reply to post by hapablab

I thought it was funny also,no harm done.
In the future I will hold it back,the arrogance .

The thing about being on ATS ,you learn stuff and pick up on things.
I didn't even know how to copy and paste til I got on here.

So true, I have learned a lot here as well, I learned how to embed video's, and the computer forum has helped me out a lot!. I also wanted to tell you I love your avatar

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Earthquakes can sort of be predicted,with in a certain "grid" and "timeframe"
But the good stuff is not allow to be viewed by the public for fear of spreading panic.

I hear you bro, reminds me of when the Earth blew up and was completely destroyed. And we escaped to this planet on the giant Space Ark, and the government decided not to tell the stupider people because they thought that it might affect,,,,,, Ohhhh! Okay! Uh, let's move on!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join