It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Obama uses same words with different countries

page: 1
7

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   




President Obama's foreign policy team might want to think up some new compliments for global allies.

A Danish broadcaster has found that Obama uses versions of a particular boxing phrase -- punching above one's weight -- with an awful lot of leaders from smaller countries, reports BuzzFeed.


Source

He keeps saying the same phrases over and over again to almost everybody visiting him.
This is so funny yet very embarrassing.

Can't he just come up with some own words??

Enjoy!
edit on 23-3-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)




posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
So Obama, or any POTUS, is just a mouth piece puppet? You don't say?



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I don't think Obama is to blame for this, it's more so the people who actually write his speeches.



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This is a trick used in hypnosis/NLP. It is to re-encforce what ever is being said as a fact/the truth. Many conspiracy videos do the same thing, infact, if you're watching anything, look out for stuff like this. That's when you know you're being "brainwashed" to think a certain way. Do i remember reading something about Obama being a trained hypnotist?

Also, the colour purple, note, news readers often have purple ties on, or there is something purple on them. Not all of them, but those who know how to make people listen will do this. Very old trick. Purple calms you. next tiem you watch the news, count the purple ties

edit on 23/3/2012 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I don't see how it is not his fault. I mean you would notice that you're saying the same stuff over and over don't you?



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be funny if politicians said what they actually thought verses rehashed token complements.

"Glad to be sitting with them. They are inconsequential as allies and are as useful as a tag on a mattress, but he is wearing a nice suit"

Or...perhaps the madlibs speech is basically saying just that.



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
This is a trick used in hypnosis/NLP. It is to re-encforce what ever is being said as a fact/the truth. Many conspiracy videos do the same thing, infact, if you're watching anything, look out for stuff like this. That's when you know you're being "brainwashed" to think a certain way. Do i remember reading something about Obama being a trained hypnotist?

Also, the colour purple, note, news readers often have purple ties on, or there is something purple on them. Not all of them, but those who know how to make people listen will do this. Very old trick. Purple calms you. next tiem you watch the news, count the purple ties

edit on 23/3/2012 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)


This is hitting the nail on the head!

NLP and mind control!

But its been exposed.



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
I don't see how it is not his fault. I mean you would notice that you're saying the same stuff over and over don't you?

True on that...but Obama is more to blame than most due to the fact he seems to do little BUT read speeches others wrote. It's a rare rare moment he's speaking and doesn't take a teleprompter feet from his face (even in grade school appearances.. c'mon
) and when he does speak ad-lib, he sounds like a man with something below High School understanding of what he's supposed to be in charge of and on top of.

I find it amusing...but also deeply saddening..that he not only fails to break from the scripts he has written for him when leaders personally come to see him, but that his speech writers are so shallow and weak for creativity that they can't even turn out creative copy for the Boss to parrot.

I don't think ANY President has written their own speeches since Reagan..and HE was only said to have written a couple and just heavily noted and edited most others. Now? Heck....It's all about delivery, charisma and manipu.....err.....playing to the audience. Who cares what he actually says because he apparently can't be bothered.

edit on 23-3-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: typo



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by Hellas
I don't see how it is not his fault. I mean you would notice that you're saying the same stuff over and over don't you?

True on that...but Obama is more to blame than most due to the fact he seems to do little BUT read speeches others wrote. It's a rare rare moment he's speaking and doesn't take a teleprompter feet from his face (even in grade school appearances.. c'mon
) and when he does speak ad-lib, he sounds like a man with something below High School understanding of what he's supposed to be in charge of and on top of.

I find it amusing...but also deeply saddening..that he not only fails to break from the scripts he has written for him when leaders personally come to see him, but that his speech writers are so shallow and weak for creativity that they can't even turn out creative copy for the Boss to parrot.

I don't think ANY President has written their own speeches since Reagan..and HE was only said to have written a couple and just heavily noted and edited most others. Now? Heck....It's all about delivery, charisma and manipu.....err.....playing to the audience. Who cares what he actually says because he apparently can't be bothered.

edit on 23-3-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: typo


Well said!



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whipfather
I don't think Obama is to blame for this, it's more so the people who actually write his speeches.


Of course not. Obama is never to blame for anything. If you don't believe it, just ask him.



new topics

top topics



 
7

log in

join