It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOMETHING BIG IN STEREO IMAGES, Pic Posted

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

who hasn't noticed that? you probably would of too if you would take some time out from trying to prove everyone wrong, watch what we're asking you to watch, instead of just looking for a way to dismiss anything anyone brings up, sheeeeeesh, ever notice for some reason half the images are FULL resolution, then there are other periods of time where the quality goes to less then MY FIRST GAMEBOY? why does that happen?, and these new eruptions from the sun latly are much different then i've ever seen

I'm not sure what you are talking about. The original OP photo was explained by the link to NASA, and it has been explained a number of times before. Also, Oldcorps question to me was answered by Phage, and photos are linked that show the infrequent rolls the craft maneuvers. NASA also stated that they shift the photos so they are always pointing in one direction so I assume that is rare.

The only question not answered in the thread was why the fiber appears in some photos and not others. But if you look at pairs of photos taken on the same day, some have the fiber and some don't. The ones that don't seem to have less brightness than the others, I would assume that's the cause but I didn't find anything to link people to.

If you have a specific concern about the sun or images from STEREO I suggest posting them and perhaps someone in the forum can explain.

It's not like this is the first thread about the fiber on STEREO. The thing I don't get, is if everyone thinks "NASA is covering up" something. Why wouldn't they just edit out the photos?

Seriously...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

and honestly i dont care if you think i'm a troll or anything

but if you think these look like a fiber and not a bowling ball, then you've got me Mind #$&@ed

Why would it be a bowling ball?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by OldCorp

So you're saying it's more likely that the object is actually something in the camera rather than a sunsucking spaceship planet that follows the movement of the camera? Could be a fiber of truth in that.

Guess there's no doom here.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

if the crescent 'lighted' curve along the right side of the object is "lit" from a source.. .. um.. shouldn't that source be the SUN!! facing TOWARDS the sun.... not away.. towards.. towards the source of light.. in the immediate viscinity.... the sun... methinks its an artifact...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

if the crescent 'lighted' curve along the right side of the object is "lit" from a source.. .. um.. shouldn't that source be the SUN!! facing TOWARDS the sun.... not away.. towards.. towards the source of light.. in the immediate viscinity.... the sun... methinks its an artifact...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I didn't know the sun had a moon.
How cool is that?

[ heavy on the sarcasm,light on the cream]

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

why wouldn't it be?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

One may have to be as sharp as one to see it...

Sharp as a bowling ball!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I curiously worried about an invasion of bowling balls from the planet x now, I wish I could have gone to sleep without this image in my mind.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Oh Boncho....the Sun IS a bowling ball silly! What we should be thinking about is that big blast which will knock out our power grid....now THAT is a worry. I think most of us wouldn't make it without a/c, refrigeration, and the creature comforts we depend on. Hospital services, weapon system controls, you name it. Our whole world would be thrown into turmoil....THAT'S a worry! Let the spaceships come I say!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

Originally posted by boncho
Troll much?

How is that trolling? The OP posted a picture and says he thinks it's something others should look at. You're the one bouncing around and trolling this thread if anyone is. I'm gonna star and flag this thread just for you boncho.

So its the likes of YOU why I'm reading this dire stuff.

You know, it's always interesting to see how peoples minds work, but sometimes it really is intolerable.

It's been shown what this is. But nerp, not good enough.

sad really... thanks for ensuring I saw it.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

"Boncho Killed this Thread" -- I'll buy one

lol

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Now worries KAT. I luv reading to music so thanks for the song.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
theres a sphere here guys how does lint or drt do this?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Too funny comments up in here. I bet the guy that wiped the imager has been fired and is sitting at home crying in his beer. I hope he reads this and gets a few laughs out of it. Next time read the expiration date on the wipes and double triple check your work.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

He's probably LAUGHING SO HARD that he's crying.....I know I have been. Back on topic.....this has surely been interesting, but alas.....not spaceships (my opinion). I think if we ever see real spaceships, they won't be peeking and hiding.....if they are THAT advanced (to master traveling many light years)....they would be all in our faces like "wat UP cavemen!" Buzzing our buildings like "THIS is an aircraft Bit*hes !!!!!"
edit on 3/25/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This is becoming known as The sun shrimp online.The people who appear to debunk are scared of the truth.The heavens are a quagmire of activity and astral plane shifting.

A fibre on the lens?not possible.
edit on 25-3-2012 by paperface because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by paperface

Anything is POSSIBLE.....even spaceships....but not everything is PROBABLE.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join