It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sollog: Hoax.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Remember that whole "Sollog" thing earlier in the year?

Well, I did a little research..(Well, not that much, because I am not about to spend hundreds of dollars on his fake books)

I found out that his books aren't even by the same person who claims that he "sees the future."

Erm...there WAS no terrorist attack at the Olympics. I know that it's what many members here thought, but it didn't happen, sorry.

(Speaking of which, can someone tell me where the members' prediction forum is?)

He is just another hoaxer just lying to get more money. Someone care to enlighten the members here what he said after the Olympics terrorist attacks DIDN'T happen? I'm sorry, I'm laughing so hard, I can't type it correctly.

-Chris

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
What Olympics are you reffering to?

Sydney or Athens?
There was some heavily covered up activity at Sydney though...

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekial
What Olympics are you reffering to?

Sydney or Athens?

Athens

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
sollogs spin was that the fire and resulting stamped at a school in India was the actual event he was predicting. Somehow the Bam earthquake may have been tied to it also.

[sarcasm]All you have to do is play connect the dots and draw lines on a map. It's plain as day![/sarcasm]

Odd

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Sollog is so fake it's scary. His hurricane 'predictions' were nothing more than simple meteorological foresight combined with vast generalities; nothing more than I could have pulled off.

He reminds me a lot of a poster we had around here last year or thereabouts who went by the name of BrianLGM (or somesuch). The guy thought he was the second incarnation of Christ, and there was no telling him otherwise.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I beleive he is not a prophet but he is intelligent, someone said a while ago that he just researches and keeps an eye on current events then predicts that something will happen so technically he can predict events but doesnt in the spiritual paranormal kind of way.

His books are amazing, well i have only read samples but very interesting i advice you to download one of these samples, especially The Creator Formulae.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
There is now a dreams and predictions category on Below Top Secret.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Just my $0.02 on this.

I saw this 'Sollog' guy back in about 1997-ish. He was all over newsgroups regarding end times, bible prophecy, nostradamus etc. He would speak of having answers to all of life's mysteries, and how he'd reveal it all to you at the low introductory price of just 29.95 or some hogwash.

He spoke of a coming comet, and that he knew the so called "safe zones" that would be least affected by this horrible asteroid which never came.

He was/is a silver tounged soothsayer, but he never sucked me in. I was always amazed at the following this guy had, and was never sure if it was part of his hoax, or true believers, either way though, nothing he said ever came to pass.

I just wanted to say this, as it seems he's still out there doing his thing.

Hoax of the highest degree in my book.

X

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odd
Sollog is so fake it's scary. His hurricane 'predictions' were nothing more than simple meteorological foresight combined with vast generalities; nothing more than I could have pulled off.

He reminds me a lot of a poster we had around here last year or thereabouts who went by the name of BrianLGM (or somesuch). The guy thought he was the second incarnation of Christ, and there was no telling him otherwise.

Yeah, and what about that guy named Kangaxx who kept posting that aliens were going to save us from a magnetic pole shift by transporting us to a different dimension? Hmm

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson
I beleive he is not a prophet but he is intelligent, someone said a while ago that he just researches and keeps an eye on current events then predicts that something will happen so technically he can predict events but doesnt in the spiritual paranormal kind of way.

Exactly ! - Just like some mediums are able to tell their 'clients' things which appear supernatural but is actually just good psychology.
I daresay that if the members of ATS got together, we would be able to 'predict' the future just as well as Sollog, purely by watching the news and researching.

I believe that there are true prophets - but Sollog is not one of them.

1fl

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Is Sollog a hoax?

Sollog has been on the net since what 1996 or so, he's real and his prophecies are all archived in usenet with time stamps by search engines like google.

Does Sollog know the future?

Just look at the links below, he somehow put exact information about the future into the public domain. Exact info about future hurricanes, quakes, 911, the madrid terrorism etc.

Judge for yourself, the skeptics are in severe denial.

Sollog on 911

groups.google.com...

That post was issued 9/11/1998 it gave the exact location of DC and the date of 911 for major emergency. Three years later 911 struck.

The next post was about major terrorism in NYC in September, it was issued in September 1997, Let's see Sollog says major terrorism in September, NYC a big bang in the big building, then he says NYC media to be struck in October.

Fast forward four years in September 911 strikes in NYC at the WTC. Early October the NYC media is struck.

groups.google.com...

Now these warnings came from someone that sued the US government in 1996 for detaining him after the Oklahoma City bombing.

That's why Sollog now has a 3000 page FBI file.

You can look at every major quake, hurricane and act of terrroism since 1996 and there is a Sollog prophecy with exact info about that event covered by a Sollog prophecy.

There are not that many Sollog prophecies either, he releases one to three a year, so you're talking about maybe two dozen prophecies.

Here is Sollog warning of train terrorism on March 11th, two years later on March 11th the Madrid train massace strikes.

groups.google.com...

What about the great Bam Quake?

Shouldn't a psychic have seen that, after all 50K people died.

Well in the 2003 Xmas Prophecies of Sollog time stamped in early December 2003 there was Sollog talking about Xmas day and a great killer quake. Weeks later 50K died at 9PM EST on Xmas Day in Bam Iran.

groups.google.com...

What about the rash of Hurricanes hitting the USA? Did Sollog see it?

Let's see end of 2002 there was Sollog talking about historic hurricanes in the USA and his LINE that runs from Miami through Seattle. Guess what three killer hurricanes somehow hit his LINE and another line LINE from Miami to Boston he named just happened to have two hurricane strikes too.

Here's the 2002 Sollog Hurricane Warning that has had five hits

groups.google.com...

Anyone that expects Sollog to have exacdt LITERAL hits in all his prophecies is a fool.

The so called misses by Sollog are prophecies that have amazing ALLEGORICAL hits, for example his Olympics Prophecy. Big Miss no terrorism in Athens after over 1 Billion was spent on terrorism. Funny how Sollog said DON'T GO over and over, an allegorical hit that most of the events had almost NO SPECTATORS out of fear of terrorism.

Also, Sollog wrote about death of 100 at the ENTRANCE WAY OUT, after he released the prophecy two major events occurred where hundreds died in fires stuck at THE ENTRANCE WAY OUT

For anyone to say NO TERRORISM STRUCK during the Olympics is wrong

Two russian planes were blown out of the sky, one had Sollog's birthdate on it.

Also the russian school terrorism struck near the Olympics

So two major acts of terrorism struck relative to the Olympic dates

Look at the videos about Sollog at www.sollog.com

Sollog is no hoax

He's the only psychic with direct hits after direct hits for every major recent act of terrorism or act of GOD

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Why do you let this idiot advertise on here and take up good ATS space. Are the Mods getting kick backs?

Hey Mods!

I cannot believe that if I make a one line response to something that I get a 20 piont penalty yet you guys let this person come on here again and again to promote this idiots links and steal peoples money.

I own many adult sites. Would it be OK for me to start advertising as he is doing.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I think the mods are going to notice the pattern. This new user "1fl" is following the same posting pattern as satans and luciferius. 2 previous posters that were banned for posting nothing other then self gratifying posts for John Patrick Ennis, a.k.a. sollog.

In fact I am willing to bet they are fast at work cleaning this crap up.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Board trolls are no match for Team Skippy's size 30 feet. We now return you to your regular discussion of Sollog.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   
l have been following Sollog Prophecies for some time now and l can see
he really does know the future.
Look just at this Massive Hit about Russian Slaughter of 330 Children
women and men.
Yes l did read this Prophecy when it was written 16th December 2003.

"Many around the world shall watch in horror
As terrorists take a great many captive
So many die Live as the Event is captured by the Media"

Everyone around the world saw this event Live as it Happened.

l believe he is the One of the Greatest Seer.

l have seen many Hits just as above.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by election
l have been following Sollog Prophecies for some time now and l can see
he really does know the future.
Look just at this Massive Hit about Russian Slaughter of 330 Children
women and men.
Yes l did read this Prophecy when it was written 16th December 2003.

"Many around the world shall watch in horror
As terrorists take a great many captive
So many die Live as the Event is captured by the Media"

Everyone around the world saw this event Live as it Happened.

l believe he is the One of the Greatest Seer.

l have seen many Hits just as above.

That doesnt mean anything I am sorry. All that " prediction " is , is a description of an event. Unless this Sollog actually came up with a name of a place and a date , then it doesnt mean anything at all. His description could pertain to ANY event of a similar nature.

In my opinion, he shot out a general description, and now everyone is running around and making it fit.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekial

Oh yeah, like what? Please enlighten me, I'd like to know as I'm a Sydney resident.

new topics

top topics

join