It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I've Got So Far

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Im almost done with the basic recording. Just gotta add another part and cap it off then go back and brush parts up. Let me know what yah think!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Really beautiful man! I commented on your first post when you were still working on it, and I'm glad to get to sit down and enjoy the more completed piece. Really very melodic guitar work. You know, I always say that Steve Vai is the best guitarist on Planet Earth (I think he might be an alien in fact), but there's a guy who I always think of as second in that category, and his name is Andy Timmons. He's a virtuouso but with strong melodic roots to his virtuousity. Your music falls more into this category for me, wonderful spot on guitar work, great speed and skill, but with a strong sense of the melodic. I'd love to share some of my music with you if you'd like to U2U me with an email address. Peace...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Donahue

Coming along very nicely. Now...when do we get a complete song of yours on here?

edit on 22/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Wrong emoticon

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Never! haha, just kiddin. hopefully soon! I have a problem where i start like 30 songs and forget to go back to them. But I'm going back to the old ones now and finishing them! So hopefully soon i'll make a post with like atleast 12 songs for you guys to listen to!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Sounds fresh man keep up the hard work!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Great job. I like it.

My only criticism would be during the melodic verse section the slide guitar is a little bit over powering the rythm.

I think you should add another bar of the rythm before the slide guitar kicks in. It would allow a longer section for lyrics also.

I'm not a big country music fan, but you rocked it out.

new topics

top topics

join