It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the flaws of the human body?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Nipples on a man. They're non-optional and they serve no purpose.

The appendix. The article stated that it's believed the appendix serves as a filter of sorts to keep infections away from the rest of the system. I had to have mine removed when I was 12 and if memory serves me correctly I got sick quite a bit as a child. After I got it removed I didn't get sick as much if at all. Another reason why I believe doctors are just winging it. They're learning as they go and that's just not good enough for me when it comes to my body. I'll diagnose myself, thank you.

It seems like I've gotten on much better without my appendix than with it. That's not the only reason why I don't really get sick, but it is one reason. I have to say though that the pain I felt the day or two before they took it out was unbearable, and I have a high threshold for pain. I couldn't sit up for 2 days. And again, a testimony to how I think doctors are incompetent, the appendix was so big at the time they took it out it was leaking fluid. Literally minutes or hours away from bursting and killing me. But when they took it out they didn't "mop up" all the fluids that leaked and had to go back in a second time. That's why my scar is thicker than normal and it's also why I think the appendix serves no real purpose. It didn't for me at least.

Now.....if only I could get rid of those damn nipples

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Don't know about anyone else, but I can never figure out why my nose runs and my feet smell.

Really, I think one of our worst flaws is that women's mouths should be on top of their heads. Then when they start to talk they will get a mouth full of hair.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

On a serious note, I think all women would want to not have to "bleed" each month..

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I dont think we have any flaws, as we can enhance everything that we already have..... we just haven't been taught how.

If we did, "flaw" would not be in our vocabulary.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 0thetrooth0

Actually, that is a little more serious than I care to think about.

Necessary - yes; want to think about - no.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Some genius made our nose run fluid... and put it right over out mouth... so snot runs into our mouth.

EDIT: On Male Nipples. They are pretty much useless, but there have been cases of men lactating.
edit on 01/29/2012 by Is2012TheEnd because: Added Something

top topics

<< 1   >>

join