It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Jazeera Fakery : Syrian Propaganda War Laid Bare

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Who knows what's really going on over there. I know Hillary Clinton thing Al Jazeera is just "fabulous" - that tells me one thing. John McCain thinks the US should "arm the rebels" - that tell me the same thing.

I believe the War Mongers - both Reps and Dems in the US, and their "allies" in the ME need Syria to fly over to bomb Iran.

Who cares how many innocents get killed? Well, I do. But what can I do.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

I believe the UN and Kofi Annan say it's impossible, and so they're going to "arm the rebels"? What Al Queada, Hezbollah, Cia agents?

This is all bull#.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Maybe we should see who's actually in charge of shutting down the internet and phone lines, that's probably the real genocidal power behind this, and everything else in the ME.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I found this video of Ali Heshem explaining why he resigned from Al Jazeera interesting. He didnt quit because he thinks Assad is a great guy, or because he thinks the Syrian "revolution" is entirely fake. His concern was the way Al Jazeera was framing the "revolution" that he took contention with. And he only resigned once his concerns were made public from his emails being hacked.

Watch the whole video. It is very informative.

therealnews.com...

In part:

JAY: So what—before we go further into your own story, let's back up one step. What exactly did you see in terms of arms going into Syria? Who do you think (or were you able to tell?) was supplying the arms?

HASHEM: Actually, I can't identify who's really supplying the arms, but actually we saw armed men just crossing the river, the great northern river, which is the only, you know, natural barrier between Lebanon and Syria. They were just crossing that barrier and going into Syria, and then clashing with the Syrian Army. That was in May. And even something similar happened in April, but it wasn't on camera. But in May it was on camera and we had the footage, and, you know, no one wanted to have them on air. At that time, you know, everybody was watching. You know, we were, as journalists, myself, were the only, you know, Arab channel, news channel on the borders, and we were trying to, you know, see what's going on over there. [crosstalk]

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
copy n paste, eatng a bacon sandwhich..
ref:www.abovetopsecret.com...

There has been loads of advertising..false advertising,to con the western population into accepting and supporting the illegal and unconstitutional overthrow of foreign nations,more recently that the fsa/rebels are the good guys.
There is a very real and active conspiracy happening within western UN/Nato countries to fool you (via our media)in order to advance their agendas, to take over and controll the ME
the intelligence agencies are in full spin conducting a psychological war on YOU
iv'e never believed in something more strongly in my life

en.wikipedia.org...
Being conscious of this will separate you from the rest of the sheep..

edit on 18-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join