It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Control of Israel and the Masonic Revenge Planned For the Muslim People

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen, in this post we will be discussing the most coveted and most secret agenda of the Masons, to take over The Temple Mount in Jerusalem so that the Masons can build their "Soloman's Temple" and prepare it for the coming of their "Holy One." There is only one problem....in the mid 600's AD, the Muslim Dome of the Rock was built squarely on The Temple Mount. Therefore, any secret intention of the top Masonic leadership to rebuild Soloman's Temple at Jerusalem must include plans for the removal of the existing Dome of the Rock. How long do you think that the Muslims will stand for this, the destruction of their Most Holy Place??

I am taking much of this topic from another AWESOME web site, and I STRONGLY URGE YOU, push you, ask you to visit this web site for even more information concerning the World events which must take place BEFORE the Masons can fullfill their plans to build their temple and prepare it for the anti-Christ. Folks, these world events that will clear the Temple Mount of the Dome of the Rock are already taking place....time IS short.
The web address is as follows: http:www.cuttingedge.org/news/n2012.cfm

Lately, we have seen the "world corruptors" (Masons/Illuminati) stir up the Muslim community. The Muslims have been taking over every country that surrounds Jerusalem, She is now surrounded by the Muslims. Little do the Muslims know that they are intentionally being "irritated to war" by the Masons. And, to the Muslims I say this: You are being set-up for your elimination. Only by eliminating you can the Masons destroy your Dome of the Rock and prepare the site for their temple.

On July 2, 1187, Knights Templar forces were surrounded by Muslim armies, suffering a cut-off from water supplies. On July 4, 1187, (don't we have a 4th of July Holiday??Hmmmm!!) Knights Templar-the direct predecessor to Freemasonry- lost their sacred relic, supposedly the cross on which Jesus was actually crucified (True Cross), was lost to Muslim Saladin armies at the Battle of Hattin. Without the True Cross, the Knights Templar forces were slaughtered by the Muslims.

Masons DO NOT forget history, and they have been secretly planning their revenge on the Muslims. And when the Masons exact their revenge against the Muslim forces, ALL SORTS OF END AGE PROPHESIES WILL BE FULLFILLED!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, NOW we can finally get a glimpse into the most secret of the Masonic/Illuminati plans. This plan calls for the destruction/elimination of the Muslims as well as the destruction of the Dome of the Rock.

Now we can see why the Muslims have been stirred into war, and why they are surrounding Jerualem. The Muslims have, sadly, fallen into a baited trap, a trap that ensures their elimination, as well as elimination of their Most Holy Place.

Now, we can finally see why our world leaders ALL have to be Masons/Illuminti, it's ONLY these leaders that have control over the type of weaponry that will be needed and USED to eliminate the Muslims. Also, they ALL have to be Masons/Illuminati for them all to be "on the same page," sharing the same goal for the elimination of the Muslims and the destruction of their Holy Place.

There is no doubt in my mind that it will be a "smart bomb" that not only destroys the Dome of the Rock, but that the bomb will be so powerful that it literally will leave "only a crater" to fill in, speeding up the construction of the new Masonic temple.

Watch the news, not the Masonic controlled news, but the REAL NEWS. Folks, there are some very interesting things coming in the VERY near future. And when you see these things happen..............

Have a great day, Ladies and Gentlemen.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This is the sixth thread you've started on the evil evil Masons......you, my friend, have an agenda....

Des

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dign4it

Watch the news, not the Masonic controlled news, but the REAL NEWS. Folks, there are some very interesting things coming in the VERY near future. And when you see these things happen..............

I agree with this, but you also contend that we can change their plans. We cannot. The script was written long ago, and I have read the epilogue: We win; but until then, we are just along for the ride. There isn't a damn thing any one of us can do to change what is about to happen to the world, all we can do is be on the right side as individuals.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

You should write a book and sell it. Your material is top shelf shwag and would sell well to people with no mental fortitude to speak of.

Looking forward to the day when one of your threads isn't beating the same dead horse. I'm certain that responding with any legitimate information is useless so please continue you're blissfull journey.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I call bullcrap lol, interesting though. i think that the powers that be are getting ready to announce the elimination of all debt. This time we do it God's way, the poor are taken care of, free energy, free water. And i believe that until this happens things are only going to get worse for the top 1%.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by willie9696

It's 100% bull crap.

I repeat, One hundred percent genuine BRAVO SIERRA.

OP seems to be ignoring the fact that there is a large percentage of Muslim masons in the world, many of which are hunted and persecuted as criminals in their own countries. Any ideas that Masons have a hidden war against Islam should be dismissed immediately as sensationalist trash. And judging by Digin4it's line up of threads, that's about as good as its gonna get.

Good for a laugh though.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I thought this thread was interesting. I don't know enough to call B.S. or not, but I do believe there is something to what the OP is saying, and I also believe that the Dome of The Rock will be at the center of it all. Such is the insanity of religion gone amok.

What I DON'T understand is why other posters have to pile on and say derogatory things about the OP, as if this posters opinions mean nothing because a few misguided bullies say so. That is the real B.S. on this thread.

If you are familiar with the OP's threads, why jump on and say a bunch of crap? I'm getting mighty sick of the nastiness which has infected this site lately. Only one of y'all has actually put forth a reason as to why you disagree. The rest are just plain mean, and add ZERO content worth reading.

Judge not lest ye be judged. Learn it, LIVE IT.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I will only speak for myself but I called it BS because I am fairly educated on the subject and the entire premise is outlandish. Furthermore, any time I see the terms Msons/illuminati ubiquitously strewn through out a thread, chances are there is not much accurate with it.

Also, the OP has never started a thread that didn't have Masons in the title, and so far none of his threads have anything Of substance except for an agenda towards masonry.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I suppose if I started several threads explaining in great detail how every man in west Texas is gay and then described how they are trying to take over the world, all while not giving any supporting information, you might eventually get irritated.

The OP is having fun and the stories she is telling are fun enough, but none of them are based in any fact. I just think they should be in the appropriate forum. either short stories, or hoax.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

Throughout your post, I noticed you made no mention of evidence such as a quote or written document by a leader of a Masonic body.

I mean do you really need to start all of these baseless and hollow threads?

There is no retribution or revenge planned against the followers of Islam and in fact, Muslims are allowed to join us. We talk about King Solomon's Temple as the mythological creation of our Order nor for a future project. It is the lessons taught in the degrees that matter, not the physical building.

There is no "Holy One" of Freemasonry, there is no Masonic god. We are not awaiting the anti-Christ and the websites that claim we do are scholarly compromised.

Your kind use fear to coerce people into your paranoid delusions and hold a fascist mindset wherein if someone doesn't the agenda of Fear Inc., then we must be removed, jailed, stripped of our liberties, or, by some things I've seen, killed for our beliefs. You try to portray us as the boogey-man, the corrupt, the scapegoat of the modern age to further your goals of control over the masses. Members of Fear Inc. come from all walks of life, preaching their own righteousness, but are nothing more than the mouthpieces of fear, hatred, ignorance, tyranny, and oppression; you are the wolfs in sheep's clothing.

I, again, demand of you to post your evidence. Where in Masonry does it say we want to build a new Temple? I want quotes, written evidence with a seal of a recognized body.

As I've said in other posts and forums, there is no direct evidence that the Templars led to the formation of the Freemasons. In fact, some manuscripts say Freemasonry predates the formation of the Templars. Robert Cooper has written extensively on what he calls the Rosslyn Hoax. Stephen Dafoe has written on the various Templar perpetuation myths and in facts contributes some of the myths to Freemasons to enhance their, at the time, brand new knighthood.

I have no problem with the majority of Muslims. Just like other cultures, ideologies, and religions, its the assholes I have a problem with. I mean I'm a smart-ass, but I don't attempt to tread onto the rights of others nor interfere with their daily lives because of some perceived (unfounded) paranoia or delusion.

You say ALL, as in 100%, of our world leaders have been Masons and that is 100% false. That can be easily proven as it logically only requires us to disprove one world leader was never a Mason and your theory is shot to #. Never corner yourself into a corner with such absolutist talk.

You don't seem to have a great grasp on international relations or basic human behavior (particularly psychology and sociology).

Why would we want to emplace a crater? As a student of history, I'd love to be able to excavate the remnants below the Dome (while keeping it intact for the Muslims to still use). Again, any rational mind with the most basic of education and reading level will see that you have only spoken in absolutes (absolute nonsense) with providing a single shred of evidence.

Get rid of the hate, the ignorance, and free your mind.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Jerusalem is quite a tense place with such a centralisation and diversity of religious culture and history of conflict. So far it is still on the map so the tolerance common to all religious faiths is still holding together. If at some point in the future it does snap, I expect there would be more pressing concerns than rebuilding some building that existed a long time ago.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Fascinating.

Why then, do Masons allow Muslims to become brothers, oh wise one?

Why do lodges require no discussion of religion in lodge, instead recognizing the fact that all men are brothers?

Why are Muslim masons allowed to take the Masonic oath upon the Qu'ran?

You have no earthly idea of which you speak.

At this point, you should be ashamed of yourself, since you must realize your own delusion yet you keep pumping out his drivel.

You are but regurgitating every Masonic cliche you have ever heard.

And, after seven threads, your prose is getting dull.

Throw in some sacrificial virgins!

Or a Yeti!

Get crazy with it!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

Whatever dude.

Freemasonry accepts all men of all faiths. That's a fact, jack. Acceptance is kind of a rule of ours.

Anyway, you'll figure it out. Or like I told the op, if your really hard up, there is a forum in the secret board room that's solely dedicated to masonry and discussion of its principles and symbolism.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Am I missing something?

I believe you misread my post.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
So...I see the OP has once again, run away from thread # 6 on basically the same theme as the previous 5. Agenda driven newbie,,,with no facts to bring to the table.....oh well.

Des

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Jim is making the same point as you are here as I understood his post, and you forgot to give the brother a star!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I'm sorry Jim! I did misread your post and also laced it with sarcasm when I read it! Please accept this apology!

I get so used to people ribbing me for defending Masonry that sometimes I forget there are some genuine folks still on the boards. Cheers!
edit on 22-3-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha

Jim is making the same point as you are here as I understood his post, and you forgot to give the brother a star!

Thanks for the heads no1! Totally read Jims post the wrong way, but after a couple re reads everything makes sense again.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Nope, nope. Too late now. I'm afraid you have angered a Mason.

The clean up crew will be at your door momentarily.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Ooooo man, not those guys!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join