It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 22, 2012 Footage shows OWS protesters dumping fecal matter, urine around NYC

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Is this what it has to come down to?? Clearly, gaining credibility is not even their radar. It can only go downhill from here. It's going to be one hell of a bumpy road ahead

Video footage obtained by The Daily Caller shows Occupy Wall Street protesters dumping large amounts of human urine and fecal matter around Lower Manhattan on the night of March 14.

A surveillance camera caught several people, who have been identified as members of the Occupy movement by the New York Police Department, pouring a large bucket of waste down a flight of stairs at the corner of Nassau and Cedar Streets. Around 20 minutes later, one man entered a Chase ATM vestibule on Water Street and dumped another large container of the repulsive mix. (RELATED: Full coverage of the Occupy movement)

Police believe a 25-year-old Philadelphia man transported the group and their special delivery in his white van. A witness provided the NYPD with the van’s license plate number, and the suspect was apprehended two days later on Wall Street.

The man, who had an illegal stun gun in the vehicle, was charged with Criminal Possession of a Weapon, Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of a Motor Vehicle, and Unlawful Possession of Noxious Matter.

Read more: dailycaller.com...

I'm sure such an action will bring Chase to its knees...
What's next? tipping over Porta Potties in the spirit of "Jackass"

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Yay for the NYPD for finally managing to catch an OWS protester doing something illegal! Yanno, as opposed to standing in a park with a sign or maybe even *gasp* chanting. In all seriousness though, that's pretty gross and I'm glad the guy (s) got caught and will no longer be around OWS.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
the kids are getting desperate... i mean seriously what can we do?.. not allowed to protest, not allow to speak out against the corruption. i understand them, theres nothing anyone can do.

if your world is turning to # then it makes sense to dump wherever it pleases you.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Are you sure that they are not Agent proveceturs>

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by omega man

That is my question!
I am sure they are, just looking to stir up some negative press for this next wave is all.
Don't want the common folk to see the OWS crowd as human beings.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
the kids are getting desperate... i mean seriously what can we do?.. not allowed to protest, not allow to speak out against the corruption. i understand them, theres nothing anyone can do.

if your world is turning to s4l7 then it makes sense to dump wherever it pleases you.

John F. Kennedy famously said, "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."

It wont be long before we see the neo-weather underground.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
LOL Welcome to New York... I, myself and a few thousand people in NY do that anyway, Go in the Subway, it usually smell like piss because of homeless people and other people who just have to go and they do it at the station. This is something new rather it is the Occupiers, visitor and people just living in NY. The City isnt always clean and not all over is clean.

This is an unimportant issue about the Occupiers doing that when people in NY do it every single day..

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

How is their world turning to #? Most of these kids are privileged college students who are suddenly remorseful about the student loan contracts that they signed. They don't want to be held accountable when or if they graduate. The Student Loan angle is supposed to be one of the focuses of the new Occupy Spring movement.

You got a problem with your student loan and the cost of tuition take it up with your university and their staff of tenured faculty all making over $100K a year while the grad students do most of the work in the classroom and behind the scenes. It always pissed me off in college that Grad students were grading a large percentage of my exams and papers. All the while, tuition keeps increasing faster than rates of inflation, universities continue to spend, demolish and rebuild all across campuses.

Don't bring the student loan battle to me. I've paid my debt and now I'm paying for a home and two children. Time to grow up and face reality.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I wondered that too, did a search on the guys name and all that came up was the poop story and an inactive twitter account. But even if not, even if the guy (s) is a protester his head definitely was not screwed on straight. It's a couple of young dudes out of thousands nationwide. It always amazes me how these stories show up on ATS from certain posters and the rightwing media, hell even the msm, but not stories like this...

clatl.com

In late November, Brigitte Walker, a decorated Iraq War veteran received another foreclosure notice. Since 2007, when she was medically retired from the Army, Brigitte had unsuccessfully tried to modify her loan with Chase Bank. Her home was set to be sold on the Fulton County Courthouse steps on January 3, whether she was in it or not. Instead of making holiday plans or putting up a Christmas tree, Brigitte and her girlfriend Ajai were worried about losing their home. On a whim, Brigitte sent an email to Georgia state senator Vincent Fort, who set up a meeting with Occupy Atlanta. On December 6, after leaving the very same auction where Brigitte's home was to be sold the following month, we started occupying her home.

Or...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

The Student Loan angle is supposed to be one of the focuses of the new Occupy Spring movement.

According to who and what new Occupy Spring movement, how can it be new when it never went away? The issue of student loans has always been PART of the movement...where do you get your info from?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

They have to be.

The whole thing sounds staged to me. How else were the NYPD going to finger anyone?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by jibeho

The Student Loan angle is supposed to be one of the focuses of the new Occupy Spring movement.

According to who and what new Occupy Spring movement, how can it be new when it never went away? The issue of student loans has always been PART of the movement...where do you get your info from?

According to your fellow occupiers

Occupy Wall Street Spreads To Colleges With Protests Against Student Debt
occupycolleges.org...

Do these organizers speak for the majority of our nation? Do you think the majority of this country wants to collapse capitalism? They do! According to them we democracy can't exist along with capitalism. Interesting angle! Not!

Great video all in the words of the Occupy Organizers. Who do they really represent
townhall.com...

edit on 22-3-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
It really is a shame that the NYPD doesn't go after the ample crimes committed by it's own officers and it's own unlawful orders. It's also a big shame that someone who or a police department that is so concerned with toxic waste doesn't go after big corporations that unleash millions of gallons of toxic waste on it's own countrymen every year. I guess money makes it not seem so bad.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

LOL that Oakland BS again? The people that smashed windows in Oakland during the General Strike were held by other protesters, the cops when asked to arrest them...did nothing! Pathetic.

Occupy Wall Street Spreads To Colleges With Protests Against Student Debt occupycolleges.org...

And?
edit on 22-3-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

So, every idiot action like this is the result of an A.P.? Wow! Plenty of APs in the occupy movement. More A.P's than occupiers. Prove that this is the work of a Provocateur and not just some idiot. Do you movement a favor and call the idiots out and distance yourself as far as possible from them. Its only going to get worse. Don't defend them.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Clearly you only saw the picture and did not watch the whole video. Its a round table discussion and QA of the OWS organizers. its a 14 minute video and you took 4 minutes to respond. Skip Breitbarts intro and get to the reality in their own words. Its all there!!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
oh be nice guys. it took them weeks to come up with this.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Ya, I'm not gonna donate any clicks to whoever's left running anything to do with Breitbart, a proven liar and manipulator, may he rest in peace...sorry.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Again you fail to read

Occupy 2.0

Call it Occupy 2.0. After evictions ended the movement’s camping phase a few months ago, the occupation went into hibernation. Activists regrouped and got more organized, focusing on specific issues. Wednesday’s march targeted the American Legislative Exchange Council, an organization that promotes policies intended to benefit corporations. Thursday’s took aim at the high cost of education.

occupycolleges.org...

You asked who? and I provided you with a who.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Ok this is crazy. First of all do we have any proof besides "NYPD says so" that they were part of OWS (have they identified themselves as OWS?). Second of all do we know any information about the people involved, as in how they look like, where they work, live etc..? There is always possibilities of "plants". If not, and they are legit then they just served the 1%, the goon media and the fanatical rabbid right a T-bone steak dinner.

Freaking dumb asses.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join