It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe wants Obama's original draft card. WooT

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by txjab512

I'd like for you to tell me why Obama was allowed to become president if all of his documents were forged?

I mean like what's the MAIN reason behind it?

You go through back ground checks when you apply for a job at a gas station, so why do you think that Obama was allowed to become POTUS without going through an intense back ground check?

link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Obama has "sealed" his records just as much as I have "sealed" my records.

Go ahead and try to go request anyones birth certificate or SSN...see how far you get.

It's dumb things like this that just make me lose all faith in people.

Indeed, If you knew what databases that are available on the internet and elsewhere always

have scrubbed the records of Senators. If you are < Federal Senator you can be thoroughly vetted.

So, yes, if you put your minimal junk out here Outkast, ALL of the blanks can be thoroughly filled.

I've worked in risk management AKA Fraud investigation. There are countless sources.

edit on 3·22·12 by DrMattMaddix because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by koder

reply to post by koder

Really? show me. a proper copy with the right stamps.

Oh, I'm sorry...I didn't know we had a historical hawaiian birth certificate expert right here that knows all the right and wrong stamps.

well if you checked out that link posted, itll show you what a real stamp DOES look like..and i have family in hawaii...so...hey...its whatever.

I looked at the link...you obviously didn't.

I'm not going to even tell you why...I'll let you figure it out on your own.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

I'd like for you to tell me why Obama was allowed to become president if all of his documents were forged?

I mean like what's the MAIN reason behind it?

You go through back ground checks when you apply for a job at a gas station, so why do you think that Obama was allowed to become POTUS without going through an intense back ground check?

Because we dont take orders from domestic sources? and are controlled by the UN, like panetta said?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix

Obama has "sealed" his records just as much as I have "sealed" my records.

Go ahead and try to go request anyones birth certificate or SSN...see how far you get.

It's dumb things like this that just make me lose all faith in people.

Indeed, If you knew that databases that are available on the internet and elsewhere always have Senators

records scrubbed.

So, yes, if you put your minimal junk out here Outkast, ALL of the blanks can be thoroughly filled.

I've worked in risk management AKA Fraud investigation. There are countless sources.

Oh of course...you know all the secret interwebs databasers.

I noticed you have "worked" in the past tense...I can't say I'm surprised nor do I wonder why you still don't work in that field.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by txjab512
reply to post by braindeadconservatives

When did he release the actual document? Hawai'i won't release his birth certificate because Obama doesn't want them to. His records are sealed. A photo copy is not the same as an original. And I'm no "birther". I don't trust any of them. Them being the crooked politicians that are ripping us off and stripping our rights. What do you know about Obama? Is he your guy because he's on your team? Would you elect anyone based on the fact that they are a Democrat and not a Republican just because of their party affiliation? What is it with you people? And when I say you people I mean elephants and asses...

What is with me???

You realize that this controversy has been shot down in hundreds of court cases around America?
Just because these people keep repeating the same thing over and over does not make it the truth.
But you know what? It is proven by modern psychologists and the scientific method that a certain
percentage of people will believe anything they are told, if they are told it enough. If you do not
like politicians then you are even more susceptible.

I am going to vote for sanity and Obama is not the batch acting insane, putting a professional
corporate raider in the White House, like Romney is INSANE.

documents.latimes.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
A fake stamp was used!

Someone done screwed up this one along with the birth certificate!

If it was Obama doing it himself........LMAO at failure Obama!

He uploads 7 layered PDF's without merging and then locking the image.

Then he can't even forge a stamp properly!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Yes, well... Lets at least attempt to be adults and be civil in our disagreements. No need to get nasty on either side.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives

When did he release the actual document? Hawai'i won't release his birth certificate because Obama doesn't want them to. His records are sealed. A photo copy is not the same as an original. And I'm no "birther". I don't trust any of them. Them being the crooked politicians that are ripping us off and stripping our rights. What do you know about Obama? Is he your guy because he's on your team? Would you elect anyone based on the fact that they are a Democrat and not a Republican just because of their party affiliation? What is it with you people? And when I say you people I mean elephants and asses...

What is with me???

You realize that this controversy has been shot down in hundreds of court cases around America?
Just because these people keep repeating the same thing over and over does not make it the truth.
But you know what? It is proven by modern psychologists and the scientific method that a certain
percentage of people will believe anything they are told, if they are told it enough. If you do not

I am going to vote for sanity and Obama is not the batch acting insane, putting a professional

documents.latimes.com...

the lesser of two evils seems to be a popular choice...still ends up on the same road to #ed we started on.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

What is with me???

documents.latimes.com...

the lesser of two evils seems to be a popular choice...still ends up on the same road to #ed we started on.

Romney got rich downsizing American jobs and sending the excess off to the far East, we do not
need that here, we have had plenty of that man.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

What is with me???

documents.latimes.com...

Romney got rich downsizing American jobs and sending the excess off to the far East, we do not
need that here, we have had plenty of that man.

we dont need obama shoving 9 dollar a gallon gas up our ass either. but yes, your correct imo.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Seriously? You do know your posting on Above Top Secret. Conspiracy theory central. What exactly do you know about him? Are you under the impression that our government is totally corruption free? I actually thought he was going to do great things. Instead Obuma won the Nobel Peace prize even though he had us involved in more military conflicts at the same time than any other President in our countries history. So what do you know about this guy that seemingly came out of nowhere?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Really?

You're blaming him for the War in Iraq and Afghanistan?

He pulled us out of Iraq, if a republican were in office we would already be in Iran.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Oh of course...you know all the secret interwebs databasers.

I noticed you have "worked" in the past tense...I can't say I'm surprised nor do I wonder why you still don't work in that field.

"Worked" past tense (not too proud) because two reasons. Warren, the mouth, spent all day gabbing and making

friends when he should have been investigating. When work thinned, the less friendly twice as productive me

was let go... Not to mention the russian credit card selling ring that was discovered. No one wanted to do

anything about that... It potentially led back to our company. Oh, no, no Let them sell credit card numbers.

I was OK with letting go, our CEO was caught insider trading and everyone was unconcerned how many

hundreds of thousands he made cheating... Every else just wished they could cheat like him and win.

Yes, I know alot about the underground... NOT the interwebbies.

The underground is NOT anonymous etc. Which is also why I worked in fraud investigation.

I showed too many co-workers how it's done. They had tip for me, and none of us were or are criminals.

Nor even accused.

Go Sheriff Joe. I'd like to know why you don't need to tell what you think you saw in the pictures

that makes you secure in claim that it's unimportant. One Outkast opposed to perhaps millions of people?

edit on 3·22·12 by DrMattMaddix because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

In what way is Obuma sane? Is it because he plays for your team and you don't want your team to look bad if something is fishy? And screw Romney. That guy is even worse.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

we dont need obama shoving 9 dollar a gallon gas up our ass either. but yes, your correct imo.

How is he shoving gas up your ass???

Obama is not a dictator...

You know, step back, Obama doesn't control the Oil Industry, but guess who
Big Oil is putting their money behind??? It's not Obama, friend

Now why would big Oil bet against Obama if he is going to bring them $9 gas???

If you have any shred of independent thought left in you, you should thing about
this fact

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Yeah, Im aware...but you think itll stop if he gets reelected?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

I'm not blaming him for anything. He's full of S! And once again, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF HE IS A REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT! Are you that brainwashed to vote for YOUR TEAM? When will everyone finally wake up and realize that they are all crooks? It's our fault. We let it get this way. But we can change it. We just have to stop this ridiculous bickering back and forth about Republican, Democrat, Conservative, Liberal, Yadda, yadda, yadda. He did get us involved in Libya without the consent of the Congress. But that doesn't matter, right? We were helping the rebels who were in fact members of Al Qaeda. And that is a fact you can look up reported by mainstream media.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
or maybe big oil will make it even worse if obama stays in...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

In what way is Obuma sane? Is it because he plays for your team and you don't want your team to look bad if something is fishy?

Can you even admit that it is possible for any person to claim Obama is not an American
for 60 years?

Because that is possible, that doesn't mean it is the truth.

And why are you calling him Obuma, can you spell?

It's Obama -

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join