It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe wants Obama's original draft card. WooT

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

[color=gold]Sheriff Joe wants Obama's original draft card

Following up on his investigative team’s finding of probable cause that Barack Obama’s Selective Service registration form is a forgery, Maricopa County, Ariz., Sheriff Joe Arpaio has asked Selective Service Director Lawrence Romo in a letter to produce original documentation.

A copy of Obama’s registration form indicates the registration took place at the Makaki Station Post Office in Honolulu on July 29, 1980. Arpaio wants court-approved, forensic experts selected by his office to examine the original for its authenticity, as well as any microfilm or computer copies that may exist.

This is too funny. I wonder how that ass hat Obama will cover his ass this time.

Every time they figure some way to divert or discredit investigations. "Oh, oops, we can't find the original" or
"Oh, hay... we saw the original documents and they're all okee dokey."

Ya know, I just want to see some thing legitimate about this fraud that some people call president.

Just some little tiny, indisputable documentation (similar to that that *I* have to produce when I open a fuggin

bank account, get a library card or enroll in city college even...)

I've had it with this ass hat that can't produce a document to save his 'presidency'. The whole country should be

outraged about him locking his records. Even the morons that blindly follow him and/or staunchly defend any

and all questioning with irrational, emotional, rhetorical 'answers'.

Anyhow, it's an interesting article. Go Joe, just for the sake of getting something out of this bastard.

edit on 3·21·12 by DrMattMaddix because: ... Colorizing

edit on Thu Mar 22 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

+29 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
This is just getting sad.

At first I thought it was stupid

But now..

Now its getting to be so stupid that it's sad.

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Like I said, he needs to produce something.

I'd love to have my 'buddy' come to the bank and vouch for me so I that an open a new account.

Obama is a ##SBNIP## empty suit with no country. He is severely unwanted here.

He needs to produce some documentation. Look up his records that should be publicly available...

Nothing. No one should be allowed cover like that. What has he got to hide?

No one can sufficiently answer that question. They can't... just trust him. right? OMG YES WE CAN.

LOL

Yes, it's beyond sad (and beyond pathetic.)

edit on 3·22·12 by DrMattMaddix because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Mar 22 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

+20 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

If you mean that's he's severely unwanted here on ATS then you are 100% right.

Remember that this is also the place where topics such as "Whites are more discriminated against" are common. Obama will win the re-election in November.

He's done a damn good job.

+23 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I see Sheriff Joe having a "heart attack" before any proof is ever shown.

Sad.

I really like Joe.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Because 79 year olds are not prone to suffer heart attacks right?

edit on 3/22/2012 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/22/2012 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

name calling huh?

Not going to sink down to your level.

Have fun with your cesspool of a thread

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
At least old Joe has the balls to at least try to shed light on the fact that Obama shouldnt be in office...at least at this point in time....BC issue or not.

Just sayin. Its not about birthing...its about the fact that its one of the only ways to show hes illigitimate.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
MOD EDIT -- ONE LINE RESPONSE Please see this link for details

edit on 22-3-2012 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
It is the fact that he STILL cannot produce a legitimate document after 3.5 years, and that this debate is still happening and his administration cannot stop it. If they really had his birth certificate, they would throw it to the public to get them to shut up. But they haven't, they can't, and they won't. Sorry, but I don't trust the government. So why should I take Obama's word that "The people who need to see it, have seen it."

That's a crock. I don't think it matters, how easy would it be for him to have someone SAY "Oh, it's a legitimate document." Just throw some cash their way, people have done worse, much worse things for money.

His birth certificate will not be released, because he wasn't born here. If he was born here, it would take two seconds for him to dismiss the entire thing. But he has not. It's ridiculous, but oh well. There is nothing we can do about it. He can pay off whoever to say it's legitimate..

Like my father told me, "It's not what you say, it's what you don't say. Actions speak louder than words, and silence speaks louder than actions." Obama's laughing nature about the entire thing, blowing it off as a joke, goes to show that he's hiding something.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

this isnt the youtube comment section mate, i think you in the wrong place

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I don't think Sheriff Joe is an American Citizen.
He can't prove it.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna

I don't think Sheriff Joe is an American Citizen.
He can't prove it.

ummm I believe he can prove it. He has a valid birth certificate and only one social security number.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I don't know if Obama is a legal citizen of the US, but I do KNOW for a fact that the certificate put up on the WH website was a FORGERY. Using logic, I will thus assume that he is not a legal citizen. The thing is though, he will just ignore this stuff.

And the bad news is that so will everyone else. His supporters don't care, for one, and the people in power who are in a position to do something about this fraud will not act. Why? Because it has never been done before, and no one can predict the outcome, which for these people will be political. Politicians are usually not nice people; but they must seem like nice people.

They will think first and foremost of themselves and not the American people. Thinking of their careers, they will choose to ignore this entire issue, as we have seen. Congress should have been all over this, and should have launched an investigation.

People say that the fact that nothing was done is proof that he is a legal citizen. That logic stinks, and that just isn't true. Everyone ASSUMES that someone else would have done the work already, but they are forgetting that it takes someone IN POWER to do that, and no one is willing to step up. The fact is that the Republican party could not afford to touch this issue, because for them, the chance was always there that they would be wrong, and that would cost them dearly.

It goes much deeper than that, but the bottom line is that Obama has NOT provided his birth certificate. And the fact that he did supply a FAKE certificate is grounds for investigation in my opinion. That, coupled with the fact that he has a social security number issued from a state he never lived in...Hmm.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join