It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the Illuminati/An organization plotting to rule the world did exist but was dissolved before

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
What if the Illuminati/An organization plotting to rule the world did exist but was dissolved before it implemented its plan?

Here think of this:

Imagine the Illuminati did exist in the past like let's say the Cold War. However at some point in 1989 they were dissolved for unknown reasons (like someone stopped them or dissolved itself due to infighting) Are we safe or will another organization take its place and threatens the world?
edit on 21-3-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
What is the old Illuminati? I'm sure there are a number of groups that would like to take over the world and rule it under their ideals. Always will be.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It's like taking out a drug dealer.

There's always people to take over the mass flow of business, next guy moves up.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by godfather420

Then why are people like Alex Jones and others wanted to stop the Illuminati when there will be more organizations to take its place

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Freedom is not free. I listen to Alex Jones off and on. I like the shows where he isn't on all the time ranting but has guests. Also the ones hosted by others.

Like I said freedom is not free....you need to maintain it like a car or a bicycle. If you don't, it rusts, starts running bad and next thing you know you need a very expensive repair (revolution).

new topics

top topics

join