It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wrong place im sorry..just a quick question..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Im looking for a very romantic song..dont know the artist are the name of the song....but what i do know its not the Beatles....nor beach boys...ok...its not new pop or anything new...lol...

Its a music video with a black haired woman and a man on a beach...very sudictive......cant even remember the words to the song...there making out on the beach but not to much..and the words or how can yoiu make me love you like this..or something like that...can you help me to find it??thats all..

thank you

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Chris Issac
Wicked Game

edit on 21-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
this song has a sexy appeal to it ...its on a beach,...sunset and all...they lie in the water and they hold each other...the lady has long black hair..cant remember the man...i love the song...cant remember it..help

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

that is it..thank you...you can shut this down now..love you......lol...yes....lol..lol...lol...thank youu

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
No problem, my mother loves that song and for me going to visit and constantly hearing it drives me nuts but it is a good song. I saw him play at the Orange County Fair a few year ago and he puts on a good show, pretty funny guy.

new topics

top topics

join