It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twin Earthquakes Rattle The Globe on Spring Equinox March 21-22

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Oneof these Earthquakes I saw mentioned, elsewhere even thought its a Before its News report

I know there is possible after shocks maybe being felt around the globe after an earthquake the size of the one in Mexico.. But thought I'd just bring this to your attention and see what your comments are about all this after shock or separate earthquake?

Have any of you heard of this dude in the video?

[url=______beforeitsnews/story/1915/819/Twin_Earthquakes_Rattle_The_Globe_On_Spring_Equinox_..._Planetary_Earthquake_Watch_March_21-22.html

Isis[/url]

HERE March 20, 2012 – WORLD – Two major earthquakes have struck the world within 6 minutes of each other. The earthquakes were a deep 6.2 magnitude earthquake near Papua, Indonesia and a much more shallow 7.6 magnitude earthquake which struck about 17.5 km (10.9 miles) deep near Oaxaca, Mexico. The Mexico earthquake’s epicenter was about 186 km (115 miles) from the popular resort area of Acapulco. –The Extinction Protocol

edit on 21-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: Move something

edit on 21-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: typo

edit on 21-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Seems they dowgraded the Mex to a 7.4 and a 5.4 quick aftershock may have been felt shortly thereafter but a day later, seems there are no more aftershocks... yet

Maybe the calm before the 'storm' perhaps the 'big one'

Theres lots of talk about an illuminati-expected 'megaquake' on 322 given the disaster drill planned at Lafayette airport and all...

well its almost tomorrow, we shall see! be safe, all

National Geographic Doomsday Earth Mega Quake Air Date was March 14, 2011

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Ok, at 8mins ish on the video it identifies a clear approx 500 year pattern - so given it's just 200 years since the last one why the huge concern?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I'm liking the Earthquake Reporter...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
whoa the twin quake phenomena continues..

what could be the reason for the match in magnitude pretty much exactly.. coincidence?

top topics

join