It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 21, 2012 What are the mysterious booms shaking one Wisconsin city in the dead of night?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Yet another thread on the mysterious booms being heard around the world. My apologies if this is a duplicate thread did search and the latest that came up for me was 2011

In the light of what happened yesterday all though yes I do realize the distance of Mexico from Wisconsin
so, I know it couldn't possibly be a correlation between the two, but this is just another curious observation as to, What is really going on here? I've heard of these booms off and on not just from ATS but elsewhere, but can anyone give a theory based on this? What do you think is happening with the Earth?

I'm unsure of where to put this either in Fragile Earth or General Conspiracies so hopefully I picked the right forum. There is something odd going on here.

Daily Mail Reporter

A series of mysterious underground booms have been rattling a small Wisconsin town for at least two nights, baffling residents and local officials who were left stumped after ruling out numerous theories, from earthquakes to water pressure problems.The sounds started back up on Monday night across a wider area and continued until 5am on Tuesday, said City Administrator Lisa Kuss.

edit on 21-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: change things around

edit on 21-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add a sentence

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
There are already a couple threads discussing this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
It's most probably aftershock, which may mean that you can get affected also? And just because you don't live near New Mexico doesn't mean you won't feel the aftershocks, perhaps the earth is linked in a way which you have no knowledge off.

And yes it's the wrong section, it's not a conspiracy lol. It's fact?

new topics

join