It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I witnessed a glitch in the Matrix

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by awakendhybrid

This first story is not mine but I have in the past trusted the man who told me with my life.

My friend, John, is an artisan in an artistic town in the Southwest. He was out on the porch having a smoke one day, and he offered his friend and coworker Gerald one. He said, "no, thanks... I quit". John asked him "when did you quit?", and Gerald answered "I haven't smoked for years." John knows full well that Gerald IS a chain-smoker. He expresses his disbelief in what Gerald has just said, insisting and pressing the point almost to where Gerald is just about to cuss him out and walk away. John is flabbergasted, but supposes he must have shifted dimensions (John has studied with Wiley Brooks, the original breatharian) so he leaves it at that.

This one is mine: I was talking with another friend about the changing vibrational level of the planet, and he came up with a great idea for a book, explaining it in a story-type fashion. Only thing is, when i talked to him the next week about it, he remembered it being my idea. We chalked it up to shifting dimensions.

Lastly, my father has experienced time-sliding. As in, he drives out the driveway, glancing at the clock, going to an appointment in a nearby city. He arrives in the city, after what seems to be a normal drive there, but looks at the clock to see that only 6 minutes have elapsed, in this 20-minute drive to town. This has happened twice (the other time is was like 8 minutes), but i take it as just more anomalies from an increasingly-anomalous energy state that the Earth is in.

I know that if I have this much experience with this kind of phenomenon in just the last 2 years, there must be a whole lot of it going on.

S+F for the OP

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Sounds like a loss prevention person watching you. They carry fake buggies around full of things to watch people from stealing.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I have also experienced things similar to what many other posters have said.

On a personal level, everything has "come together" for me and The Big Picture has emerged. I've been awakened, and have had my eyes opened and the dots connected. It is time for all of us to wake up.

What a truly incredible time we live in, it's amazing.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Cool story...

I've had a 'matrix' glitch...

Like last month or so, I was 'dreaming' that I received a text message...
I read the message and it said "Yer, sounds good, let me know =)"

When I woke up, I checked my phone and there was a new UNREAD text...
The text said, "Yer, sounds good, let me know =)"

Haha

No in order for my phone to read a text, I have to click on SHOW MESSAGE...
It is a Nokia N97, so there was no chance that I read it through the night without it disappearing from being a new unread message...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I am living in Oregon now. I am 53. But back when I was living in Newark, California as a kid, I was attending Ruschin Elementary School...I believe in 1968 I was in the 5th grade.

I had experienced a glitch in the Matrix too.

We were all outside on one of the afternoon breaks. I was playing near the uneven bars where the girls would spin upside down over and over again. I thought I would try it. What I didn't expect was to slip off the bar and land on my head of which I received a nice bump in the process. The bell rang and we went back to class. A few moments later I was waking up in class prior to the same break that we had already been out on. It was like we went back into time a couple of hours. But what happened next is where still today is a mystery to me.

I woke up in class alone. No one else was in the class. My head was hurting and still had a bump on it. When I noticed nobody was in the class I ran outside to locate my classmates and our teacher. I found her out near the area that I was at prior to falling off the bar. I had asked her what happened. She told me that I fell asleep in the class. Then I told her, "No! I was outside here and fell off the bar and hit my head". She reassured me that we all have been in class and that there was no way I could have fell off the bar or hit my head because we were all together in class. It was the first break in the afternoon after the lunch.

Today I still don't know what happened but I had the bump on my head to prove that I was not lying. Somehow and someway I was either projected into the future for a couple of hours or sent back. Either way I can't figure it out. The last thing I did was to show the teacher my bump on my head which she could not explain.

I have always wanted to tell that story or find someone to hypnotize me so I can once again recount the story under a recording. I don't know if I was abducted or went through some time, space continuum barrier but I do know it happened.
edit on 22-3-2012 by PanJammi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

M: *sigh* "a packet of M&Ms...the candy bowl"
He smiles satisfactorily. "Close, I was thinking about the Twix bars in the candy bowl."
I bet he was actually thinking of the fruit bowl. And what he was thinking, was that he tricked you by taking it after he got home at a time you weren't looking.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Might I suggest you experienced something which can be explained by quantum physics? You experienced Schrodinger's Cat (google it if you've never heard of it). For a moment the fruit bowl was both there and not there, until you became consciously aware that it was not there (the role of the observer in physics, see: the Copenhagen Interpretation), after which the fruit bowl's position in time and space had been measured so it disappeared.

What is interesting, if you did experience Schrodinger's Cat, is that your experience would suggest that either you are the only "real" observer in this universe (move over and make room for all the others who think the same may be true), or there is a subjective side to the role of the observer, which would mean that Quantum Mind Theory is probably the best explanation and you had a personal experience by which to stake that on. In other words, we are all "special" observers living in our own universes within one gigantic universe, and so each of our individual consciousnesses make up one "common" consciousness where everything plays out.

What should really blow your mind is this:

What would of happened had you eaten the fruit?

and

Could you have eaten the fruit, or was it already impossible for you to eat it which is why you did not choose to eat it?

finally...

Was the fruit ever really there in the first place?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
maybe your husband is screwing with you. he ate the bowl of fruit when he came home, and when you mentioned you were savoring it all day, he said he ate it in the morning.

and the candy bowl, you could have said aquarium and he would have said close, the fish in the aquarium.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I know a lot of you do not believe in the bible, but there is the verse in the bible that the antichrist will change the Times, Laws , and Seasons. Maybe it means the laws of time literally! I have often wondered on that.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by HillbillyHippie1

Might I suggest you experienced something which can be explained by quantum physics? You experienced Schrodinger's Cat (google it if you've never heard of it). For a moment the fruit bowl was both there and not there, until you became consciously aware that it was not there (the role of the observer in physics, see: the Copenhagen Interpretation), after which the fruit bowl's position in time and space had been measured so it disappeared.
That isn't a valid hypothesis at all. She had clearly observed the fruit bowl many times throughout the day. Therefore she was consciously aware of it's existence and it's presence would have been determined absolutely by her status as an observer. To state it would suddenly disappear once it had been determined to exist is absurd.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Yeah, it sounds like you are referring to jumping between timelines. On one timeline, your husband took the fruit bowl that morning, and in another timeline, he did not. Somehow, you slipped between timelines sometime around when your husband mentioned taking the fruit bowl.

They are doing research these days on the possibility of multiple universes and have found some evidence to support the theory already. So, it isn't really science fiction.

And to be honest, the way it works is similar to Schrodinger's cat. That's how you can pinpoint the exact timing of the timeline switch - as soon as her husband, another observer, mentioned that the fruit bowl was taken, this is the moment that it vanishes from the refrigerator.

That doesn't mean that it wasn't there all day for her - it definitely was - but it does mean there was a glitch and she somehow shifted timelines.

Nice job understanding this, HillbillyHippie. A quantum theory of mind was what I wrote my senior thesis in psychology on.
edit on 22-3-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I agree you probably have a glitch in your Matrix.

You should see a doctor about that. Maybe he can explain that the Matrix was a fictional movie and is not real.

Except for people who have glitches......

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
OP, I am a believer.

I have found that little things change all the time. Like suprize and surprise, stomache and stomach as an example.

The opening scene to the Goonies, I like that possible switch. Australia another possible switch. It used to be nowhere near Asia and New Zealand was not East of it, it was west of it. I was an excellent student on things not algebraic math related. Maybe that was a glitch, Too. I likely could have figured out a formula for the glitches, hahaha.

Have a good night!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
For two years when I drove up my street I saw an old man walking near the bridge. I noticed him because he looked almost like Angus Scrimm (The Tall Man-Phantasm B Movies). It didn't matter what time or day I went for a drive or coming or going he was there at the bridge walking. The thing is that if I were in local stores I would often see him walk past, sometimes miles from my first viewing of him but, on coming home he was at the bridge again walking.

I pointed him out once to my mother while riding with her and she started seeing him at the same location every day, every hour. My family kinda had a laugh when we saw him and commented that he must walk 24/7 and have duplicates all over the city.

One day I had taken my mom to the appointment with her physician and on the way back we stopped at a small store about two miles from home and shopped a bit. As we were leaving we saw the old man walking past the store and I commented to my mom that today we would beat the old man back home.

We stopped at a self serve gas station on the way back. I was pumping gas and what we saw I will never forget. We saw the old man walking backwards kinda like the old VHS VCR's on play/rewind. at something like 4x speed with the same glitchy effect. I look over at my mom and she is staring with her mouth wide open. I get in the car and ask her if she saw the old man. She said,"I saw him walking backwards at least 100mph!" Nobody else seemed to notice this.

As we neared the bridge he was there walking slowly forward like usual.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin
I agree.
Yesterday was the STRANGEST day. I was with my friend and her children all day, it felt like the day would never end. We sat and talked..talked...talked some more... she finally said "Does it feel like time stopped to you?" I said "Yeah...actually..." she goes "Today is SO ODD" and she isn't the type to notice such things.

I also found myself "reading" her childs wants, she came up to me and before she opened her mouth I said "No sweetie I don't have any chips". Very very strange.

I too had a similar day, if felt like everything was in slow motion - I didn't feel the day would ever end.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Originally posted by b3l13v3
reply to post by earthship35

You may find this interesting:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, Australia didn't have a tip on it (more of a flatter top) and Tasmania was located to the southwest of Australia, not the South East.

Fun times indeed!

Simple answer: Crap Map!

Perhaps someone sold a "cheap" map to schools in England, Canada & US. No-one noticed because "they were so far away & didn't matter".

Even Captain Cook's maps got it right (in 1770)!

Have to agree with you on this one. Cheap maps causes confusion.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
It is true about the maps. In school we had a "Rand McNally" geography book
and it had NZ misplaced because it wouldn't fit in the book otherwise.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
You sure you weren't tripping balls?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I experienced something like this recently..

I was getting home from work, and parked just down the street from my place. I grabbed my tea from the cupholder, opened the door and got out of the car. Once out of the car I looked in the backseat and remembered there were a couple things I had to carry inside, so I set my tea on the roof of the car, and grabbed the few bags I had to take in. I absolutely 100% recall setting my tea on the roof of the car before loading my arms with bags. When I got to my apartment and set everything down, I realized I had forgotten the tea on the roof of the car. I went back to my car, and it wasn't there. Then I looked in the car, and it was in the cupholder as if I had never even touched it. There is no reason, once I had gotten out of the drivers seat, tea in hand, and had set it on top of the car, that I would have put it back in the cupholder, all the way in the front seat. No way. It was weird..

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I believe my husband and I are very close.

For a few days we both had in on our minds to get a couple of new tires. We just never got around to talking about it. I took a nap one afternoon, and had a dream about our getting tires. About an hour later here he comes with new tires on the car. I couldn't believe it.

I was laughing and asking him what made him decide to go get tires, and he looked at me a little strangely and said, "You told me you wanted me to get tires".

BUT I didn't...... then come to find out, we were just both thinking about it at the same time.

I guess he received my message? lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join