It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I witnessed a glitch in the Matrix

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
My husband and I were remininscing yesterday about the earlier years of our marriage, when our kids were babies... the houses we lived in, and then the cars we had. Remember that one? It was a good car! We were so happy when we got that!

But for two cars we had in the past, we could not remember, no matter how hard we tried, what happened to them!
For both of us it was like we had it... and then we had a different one. We could not remember selling them or anything.

I could remember when I had one car and started wanting a different kind, day dreaming about it and stuff, and then..... that is what I had.

We ended up coming to the conclusion that along with out intent and wishes, our cars just transformed, or morphed into the kind we wanted each time.....!

So now I am concentrating really hard on the Mercedes I want right now.........this Citroen's days are limited!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
@Blues: Woah, that brings a whole new meaning to the "Transformers" thing...

Some similar threads linked below:

Originally posted by paperface
There is another case on the link I find even stranger
An incident took place in Tokyo, Japan during the early 1990s: a man arrived on a flight with a passport from a non-existent country. LINK

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
" ....a man who claimed he was able to Jump Dimensions to avoid catastrophe's. ... but his plane was criticaly struck, ... and as they hurled towards earth, ... he shut his eyes, ... blocked everything out, .... and told himself " this is all a dream" " this is all a dream" repeatedly. .... Instead of hitting the ground, ... he woke up safely at his parents house, ... was it all a dream ?? He claimed to have looked up records, ... and all of the soldiers he was serving with died in the crash just as his dream unfolded." LINK

edit on 20-4-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

This is very interesting. Through my research I have seen and heard of many things and it seems as if they have started appearing more often this year. I found out that as I become more and more with nature again, I am seeing all life and aspect of, at new light. Everyone has heard of whats to come in 2012, but for now these are all just theories. From the research Ive done, putting the most common theories together to create line of deviation, so to speak. Over the past hundreds of years, we have lost connection with nature and the beauty of all life. For thousands of years, all humans used some sort of meditation, ritual, or prayer to connect with a deeper consciousness, but all of a sudden in the past 100 years we have lost the idea of this. We get so wound up in our day to day lives, meaningless luxuries that we apply monetary value to, and displacing negative energy in the hopes that we will better ourselves at someone else's pain. This is what is killing our society. All actions have equal and opposite reactions. With so many people noticing the differences and feeling the change on the horizon, we cannot deny it. It is time that everyone shares the knowledge and we all work to share a single love for everything.

[SNIP]

Mod edit: Removed spam linking to personal blog. Please do not use ATS to advertise without permission.
edit on 4/24/2012 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
This is a phenomenon called "subjective reality", completely supported by Everettian physics. Remember Schrodinger's Cat? The cat know whether it's alive or dead, but observers don't. Theoretically, if two people looked at the box, person A's cat could be dead while person B's is alive.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Arudem

That sounds even more weird than what is actually going on. No....when 2 people look in a box at a dead cat BOTH people will conclude the cat is dead. Are you seriously believing this? There is strange things happening that MAN CANNOT explain....period!!!!! I respect your belief in science. I believe in it too but there are things that science either can't or more importantly WON'T explain to the "normal people". This is when you have to go by your own experience and the experiences of others to find the truth. If you ever have your own experience and nobody believes you, then you will know how it feels. Until then, take science with a grain of salt because in most cases they are flat out LYING!!!!!! They claim remote viewing isn't possible, BUT how many governments have used remote viewing to win battles????? MANY!!!!!!!!!! Don't believe what you read, believe what you experience!!!! Best wishes in your journey!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
What was the glitch?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I have had a few of these.

The main one that I could back up was when I was downloading on uTorrent. 200mb+ file downloadeed instantly.

With my connection and crappy wifi this was a completely impossible scenarion yet I checked the info and I was right it had take 1 second. I hadn't already downladed it either it was just madness.

My other issues have involved me percieving things differently to others, my mate was screaming at me once to turn hia stereo off as if to be shouting over the music. I couldn't hear it and it appeared to be off even though I was right next to it. So I pressed the standby button and.it came on really loud yet he couldnt hear it and was happy this started a back and forth till i had to leave because i was freaked. I came back.later and we were back to normal.

My theory is time travellers messing about with stuff to annoy us.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

My other issues have involved me percieving things differently to others, my mate was screaming at me once to turn hia stereo off as if to be shouting over the music. I couldn't hear it and it appeared to be off even though I was right next to it. So I pressed the standby button and.it came on really loud yet he couldnt hear it and was happy this started a back and forth till i had to leave because i was freaked. I came back.later and we were back to normal.
reply to post by maccascfc

Or your mate was just playing a silly prank on you.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I've been engaged for 29 years to my opposite.

The other day I said, "You know what I'm thinking about doing"?

She said, "Yep".

Not 1 minute later we were naked....

oxi

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Wow it's been a long time since I decided to actually post here (and I've been lurking every day for years)

Calling it the Matrix is a little off though, Simulation Theory is what I believe is happening. The theory that as a sentient race evolves, it will inevitably attempt to create 'simulations' of life inside computers, as these simulations become more and more advanced and complex they gain a certain intelligence. Once a civilization realizes that their simulated universe is self aware, it leads them to question whether they, themselves, are a simulation. If our universe is a computer simulation, there are bound to be glitches and bugs that correct themselves with error correcting code.

I've had a few experiences, I've had the dead celebrity miraculously being alive experience. But others that are a little wackier. Like seeing the trailer for a movie, and then not seeing a certain scene in the movie. I just figure it was cut. So I watch the deleted scenes, nothing. Ok, maybe it was just like something they put in a trailer and never bother to actually put in the movie or the extra's. Re-watch the trailer... the scene is missing.

The other experience, I booked movie tickets online a few weeks ago, the movie was set for the 3rd at 7:30pm. It states "One showing only" I didn't have my card on me, so my sister booked it on hers, I wrote it down as she did it so I didn't forget the date and time. The 3rd comes, we're getting ready to go, my sis prints the ticket from her email which was sent when we booked it. I check it just to make sure. 8:30pm ?? what? I said 7:30, they got it wrong. So I check the site.

Only the site doesn't have a 7:30 listing. Only 2 listings for an 8:30 and 8:40. It isn't one showing only? weird. Upon closer inspection, it says the 5th. I check my tickets. The 5th. Now I'm weirded out and everyone is looking at me like I just got it plain wrong. I check my note, 3rd and 7:30. I look to my sis for support as she was their booking them with me, she goes "I thought it was the 5th at 8:30, but I figured my memory was just wrong again" (she does have a very bad memory) why on earth would I write the wrong date and the wrong time? She checks her phone cause she set it in her calendar, the 5th.

So the movie changed dates and times, and only I remember the "original" air date. Rather frustrating when you are 100% certain of something and then get ridiculed for it and told you just can't handle being wrong.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I have had loads of these changes happen more often in the last couple of years, things in the family history always known have changed. Even the meaning of Einsteins E=MC^2.

What does cross my mind is if we are switch realities are our family members the same people or not?

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Once a civilization realizes that their simulated universe is self aware, it leads them to question whether they, themselves, are a simulation.
reply to post by Seether

I know I'm months behind, but I just couldn't help asking anyway. We haven't created self-aware simulations yet, but we are already asking this question? If we were in fact a simulation, would that question actually be more pertinent in the minds of our creators right now instead of us?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakendhybrid

Once a civilization realizes that their simulated universe is self aware, it leads them to question whether they, themselves, are a simulation.
reply to post by Seether

I know I'm months behind, but I just couldn't help asking anyway. We haven't created self-aware simulations yet, but we are already asking this question? If we were in fact a simulation, would that question actually be more pertinent in the minds of our creators right now instead of us?

How do you know we haven't created self aware simulations yet?

That's the point, we could be in a simulation now, we could be nothing more than lines of code, but perceive ourselves as real - and we're already asking if we're real or a simulation, which means we're almost self aware in that we know we aren't real.

The real date could be 3000 years from now and our distant offspring are simulating the 21st Century to see how their ancestors behaved, or what would have happened if X, Y, or Z was different.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join