posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:36 PM
Originally posted by ldyserenity
I don't know if this really is relevant to this thread or not, but I remember reading through all these replies last night that one poster put that
he/she thought maybe world war three happened already and most people died and that someone changed timelines to go back to "fix" the facts that
started the war. I don't know if they are correct or timelines are converging coming up to the dec. 21 2012 alignment or whatever. All that I can say
for sure is that the past five months I feel I have lived before. I feel everything that has happened has been one big deja vu since December 2011. It
would certainly make sense if that poster is correct and we have lived this before, but it was reset and put back to that time to be altered so that
the war did not happen. It would explain why I feel I am just living through something I have already dealt with, but so would converging timelines,
if there are timelines that are ahead of us in time (Like one where it is actually 2013 by now). I don't know, but All I know for sure is I feel like
I am definately repeating a big chunk of time spanning months, the feeling of deja vu is constant...this has never happened to me before at all. The
worse part about it is the front end of these months was utter hell for me, and to be feeling like I had been through it at some other time or in some
other place, intensified my depression and angst, I felt like I had already been through this hell and who the hell in their right mind would do this
torture to me? In fact I would have rather been dead then to repeat this hell trip again.
Very interesting idea...
Some points to take in consideration:
- We can't say that time travel is "impossible". We don't even understand the true nature of the physical entity called "time". So, maybe time
travel can be possible.
- If time travel is possible, then we can not be sure we are living in the "present". If someone travels to the past, the people in that past won't
know that they are in the past. So, if we are living in the past, and people from the future came to this past, there is no way we can know we are in
- If World War III already happened some time in the near future, so it maybe killed a large proportion of the human population, and turned many parts
of planet Earth in a radioactive wasteland.
- If a small part of humanity recovered from the war, and developed time travel, maybe they are facing problems because of the radioactive
contamination of large portions of the planet.
- So, it's possible that someone from the future wants to travel back to now, trying to prevent World War III. And probably the best way to prevent
it is not saying: "Hi, I am a time traveler from the future", but acting in the shadows... Just like Marty McFly on "Back to the Future"!