It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The First Public Alien Contact will be thru the web

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Hope4TheBest

Sounds like pretty rude, self important, puffed up 'im the princess and I get what I want' behavior to me.

Look at from the perspective of someone that has filed their life's work of research, or whatever it is they've spent their entire life working on, onto a computer, with backups of course, but, then discovers, at the end of their life, some idiotic self important puffed up cheeky buggers from space came and erased it all because it's really super important that absolutely every body knows when they show up, because, no one ignores the princess.

Yeah. Don't care what you have to say, or who you are, you don't touch my data, my work in some childish little stunt just to get my attention.
That alone might get a huge number of people stampeding for any and every known missile silo just to press the darned button themselves and fire zee missiles at the pretentious upstarts.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

I was just poking fun. Sorry if I offended.

For me, I don't even care if the aliens are hostile. It would be an incredibly exciting time to be alive in human history. They can interrupt my regularly scheduled programming any time!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
honestly idk at first i might not believe it, i think i would need to see these aliens at least through the television or face to face. but if this did happen i would be pretty scared because that just shows how powerful they are and if they were evil, it would be so easy for them to just wipe out human kind especially since they could probably overcome our weapons too if their technology was advanced enough to infect all the technology in the world.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
wouldnt it be the end of religion if they did show up?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lke123

[sarcasm]Where have you been?

There have been scores of "aliens" that joined ATS over the years and told us all how "superior their ways and thinking" were.

Oh wait, you mean they were full of BS? [/end sarcasm]

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
it wouldn't be a bad idea if they did that. It would prep alot of the non believers to get used to the idea that the ignorance people have to believe that their isn't other intelligent life in the universe is a ridiculous prospect. My mother being one of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join