It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't the Obama kid on vacation in the quake zone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
www.theblaze.com...
Was her being almost at the epicenter of the newest quake some sort of sympathy ploy to get everyone all worked up as a search and rescue operation is mounted before she is found safe in the arms of her guardians?
Pretty sweet timing.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Bullypulpit

I was actually quite shocked to find that ATS did not have any threads about the censorship issue being talked about on the Beck program, today. Usually ATS leads talk shows on issues of media coverage (or lack thereof).

I was just about to start a thread when I noticed this thread.

Honestly, the issue I have with it is the way the stories were taken down. I can understand the importance of not disclosing the location of the children... but there again - sending your kids to foreign countries while being the POTUS is dancing with the devil, as they say. Particularly to countries such as Mexico.

As for the quake - it would certainly be an ironic twist to the whole controversy (regardless of her deposition).

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Q:Isn't the Obama kid on vacation in the quake zone?
A: Yes:

obamas daughter on spring break, lack of media coverage.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now there's media coverage.
edit on 3/20/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: inserted "reply to" line

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
i was wondering why this was in the news, its obviously for people like you;

Guerrero, Mexico, earthquake

'In light of today's earthquake, we can confirm that Malia Obama is safe and was never in danger' - Kristina Schake, Communications Director to First Lady Michelle Obama; Malia Obama is currently on a school trip in Mexico - @NBCNews

www.breakingnews.com...

how the hell is this even a thread?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

LOL

One more absolutely preposterous thing to blame Obama for, huh?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
You have to draw out the koolaids drinkers.
Another good way is to ask why the MSM ignores the crazy old woman living on the 3rd floor of the WH on the taxpayers dime bleeding chickens and doing Santeria trying yo talk to her dead husband?I always loved that story and you just don't see coverage of it.

top topics

join