It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GMO Protesters Shut Down California Monsanto Office

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

While proposed government regulation, previous legal action, and the threat of agricultural collapse does not seem to affect Monsanto’s daily operations, it appears protesters can and do. Dozens of protesters disrupted Monsanto’s California office in Davis, an area close to Sacramento, through vocal activism and calls to shut down the biotech giant with deep known ties into the United States government. Braving the rain, the dozens of protesters — not thousands — were successful in shutting

Read more: naturalsociety.com...

More great news about the Monsanto crimes and information getting to more and more people and some that are taking a action to stop them. The few protestors in the rain stopping them for a little while at least is pretty awesome, imagine what people could do if the information about this evil company got out to the public.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Monsanto Pays 93 Million to Victims In Settlement
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Monsanto: Unsafe Levels of Glyphosate(RoundUp) Found in the Urine of City Dwellers

edit on 20-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

I suppose that to that company, this is nothing more than a pesky mosquito bite. But hey, bravo to the people who did this.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface

I suppose that to that company, this is nothing more than a pesky mosquito bite. But hey, bravo to the people who did this.

Most likely but the best way to stop the crimes is to make them public knowledge but before knowledge can be absorbed the people have to care about what's being done to them.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I would love to see the looks on those peoples faces if someone pulled a tractor trailer up and backed a bulldozer off. Then someone gets on a bullhorn and proceeds to announce to the building that the bulldozer is coming through, so everyone had better get out. Then proceed to inch the bulldozer up to the building, do not damage the building but make them think that it is getting ready to come down. You know, incite a little fear upon the evildoers, what goes around comes around.

April 1 might even be a good day to do it.

edit on 20-3-2012 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
I would love to see the looks on those peoples faces if someone pulled a tractor trailer up and backed a bulldozer off. Then someone gets on a bullhorn and proceeds to announce to the building that the bulldozer is coming through, so everyone had better get out. Then proceed to inch the bulldozer up to the building, do not damage the building but make them think that it is getting ready to come down. You know, incite a little fear upon the evildoers, what goes around comes around.

I like the way you think, awesome!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I was hoping anon would get monsantos info leaked like Stratfor...

That would maybe get it on tv, maybe John stewart or Colbert will mention it...

Check out this fear.. Monsanto backed by the CIA, using drones with a pay load drop of Monsanto seeds, blanketing our beautiful country each night....

Farmers getting sued left and right out of business because their crops had Monsanto seed in it...

But worse, mutant food made to render our bodies useless.... Our bodies too weak to fight off disease...

Or what of Monsanto got into the marijuanna business, now you'll see overdoses and death... Thus helping the war on drugs... Make felons out of pot heads, take their guns and right to vote... I'm rambling, my bad.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

That is my evil darkside, that escapes me quite often actually.

One of these days I will be able to actually perform one of my thoughts. I am never in the right place at the right time. In this case, I actually have access to a bulldozer but I am not driving it to Cali.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

This is great news. I hope they do the same here in the southern part of California as well. We let these crooks mess with our food source for too long. It's time to eat the way nature intended us to rather then some corporate giants feeding us junk.

top topics

join