It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lie of Evolution from a Credible Scientist

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I guess I'll point it out again: The holographic universe hypothesis is a HYPOTHESIS and NOT a theory!!

Do you know the difference between a hypothesis and a scientific theory like evolution?? You can repost that video a thousand times, but all it shows that you apparently don't get the difference.
edit on 18-4-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

We can pretend there is a difference if it make us feel better. This is comparable to Godel's theorem. Take Einstein for an example. He was searching for the unified field. A mind like his can explore the theorems and calculations all he wants, but an answer is not going to come fully as a fact or even a theory that represents the field that resides outside our rational perspective. We are confined inside the field.

Our own internal methods and concepts cannot fully describe the illusion of reality from within the reality. What we see as real may only be a glimmer of what is possible. What's not possible for the material mind IS possible for the spiritual mind that travels outside of the illusion. Many sages of old have demonstrated this very concept by exceeding the knowledge base and perspective predicted by their station in life. This enigma is yet more evidence that the sages were correct when describing the "Web of Maya" that shrouds our vision of the illusion of a constructed reality. The Bible refers to this as the veil of the temple. We cannot ignore the enigma as evidence. These artifacts are out of place with our own time. We have many examples of this. We even have evidence with studies that are being done with the Pineal Gland and '___'.

The facts are there. Revelation revealed Carbon as 666. What you will find interesting in all of our wisdom in science and in religion is this: No fact can ever be beyond a theory or hypothesis. No matter has ever been observed in the same state twice. The universe has never been the same twice. We have never been in the same location twice. Nothing has ever been observed more than once. We can use conjecture to describe and name nature all we want. In reality, nature is a transition that evolves. By saying evolve, I use it in the sense that it is programmed from beginning to end. Nothing finite can exist unless it is split from the infinite.

edit on 18-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

We can pretend there is a difference if it make us feel better.

And we aren't. Believe it or not, but there's a real difference between a hypothesis and a theory. That's why a theory isn't called a "hypothesis"

This is comparable to Godel's theorem. Take Einstein for an example. He was searching for the unified field. A mind like his can explore the theorems and calculations all he wants, but an answer is not going to come fully as a fact or even a theory that represents the field that resides outside our rational perspective. We are confined inside the field.

I have no clue what "field" you are talking about, but you make it sound as if scientists can never truly figure something out...which is hilarious given that you type this on a computer that only works thanks to science

Our own own internal methods and concepts cannot fully describe the illusion of reality from within the reality. What we see as real may only be a glimmer of what is possible. What's not possible for the material mind IS possible for the spiritual mind that travels outside of the illusion. Many sages of old have demonstrated this very concept by exceeding the knowledge base and perspective predicted by their station in life. This enigma is yet more evidence that the sages were correct when describing the "Web of Maya" that shrouds our vision of the illusion of a constructed reality. The Bible refers to this as the veil of the temple. We cannot ignore the enigma as evidence. These artifacts are out of place with our own time. We have many examples of this. We even have evidence with studies that are being done with the Pineal Gland and '___'.

And the above is another great example of SUBJECTIVE evidence. You STILL don't get the difference between objective and subjective

It's been explained to you numerous times now...so I have to assume you are simply switching into ignorance overdrive and don't even bother to learn the difference.

The facts are there. Revelation revealed Carbon as 666.

And apparently you don't know what a fact is either

For it to be a fact, you would have to back it up with OBJECTIVE evidence...which you seem incapable of.

No fact can ever be beyond a theory or hypothesis.

Except for mathematical laws

No matter has ever been observed in the same state twice.

Except by pretty much anyone who ever boiled water

The universe has never been the same twice.

How is that proof of a creator???

We have never been in the same location twice.

I was on the toilet this afternoon...and again an hour ago. My toilet's at the same location.

But again, how is that proof of a creator??

Nothing has ever been observed more than once.

Except the number 2 popping up twice per day on your clock

In reality, nature is a transition that evolves.

Thank you for FINALLY admitting the theory of evolution is correct. Finally you get it

Didn't expect that after all the nonsense above...

By saying evolve, I use it in the sense that it is programmed from beginning to end.

Ah snap...now you're switching back to pretending your SUBJECTIVE BELIEF is somehow a fact

Nothing finite can exist unless it is split from the infinite.

Random claim...what's your evidence?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I have no clue what "field" you are talking about, but you make it sound as if scientists can never truly figure something out...which is hilarious given that you type this on a computer that only works thanks to science

No. The science is merely the observation of the laws that are outside of the observers veiled perception. As St. Augustine mentioned in City of God:

"And yet the validity of logical sequences is not a thing devised by men, but is observed and noted by them that they may be able to learn and teach it; for it exists eternally in the reason of things, and has its origin with God. For as the man who narrates the order of events does not himself create that order; and as he who describes the situations of places, or the natures of animals, or roots, or minerals, does not describe arrangements of man; and as he who points out the stars and their movements does not point out anything that he himself or any other man has ordained;—in the same way, he who says, “When the consequent is false, the antecedent must also be false,” says what is most true; but he does not himself make it so, he only points out that it is so."

Do you notice the creator of the computer, yet you deny that we are created? What are the odds your desktop will evolve on its own to a quantum computer like the brain? How long would it take in evolutionary terms? Will the power cord be replaced by ATP synthesis by a mechanical process like the perfected fuel cell of the human body? What does it lack to make the naturally selected leap from 2.8 GHZ to 100 GHZ? Will it evolve eyes as well? How long before it starts reproducing itself and filling the planet? Is a Creator and programmer really that necessary?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

No. The science is merely the observation of the laws that are outside of the observers veiled perception.

Yes...science can only work with what they can observe, test, and examine...correct. But that doesn't mean you can just fill all the gaps in knowledge (aka stuff we can't explain...like at one point we couldn't explain plagues) with magic...which is what you're doing.

Your entire argument is a prime example of "god of the gaps"!

"And yet the validity of logical sequences is not a thing devised by men, but is observed and noted by them that they may be able to learn and teach it; for it exists eternally in the reason of things, and has its origin with God......

Do you understand the difference between PREACHING (your quote above) and scientific theories that are fully backed up by objective evidence? Do you? Because it sure doesn't seem that way...

Do you notice the creator of the computer, yet you deny that we are created?

Of course!!! We have objective evidence that computers are created by a creator...us. We don't have that objective evidence when it comes to creationism

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

The facts are there. Revelation revealed Carbon as 666.

And apparently you don't know what a fact is either

For it to be a fact, you would have to back it up with OBJECTIVE evidence...which you seem incapable of.

Carbon is the 6th element, possessing 6 electrons, 6 protons and 6 neutrons. We do not make it so, it just is and we notice. A 2000 year old document states the same observation. The fact is not that carbon has these properties. The fact is that the two observations note the same conclusion. Science calls this a proof. We then take the theory that man will destroy himself by using the fruit of the element of carbon and then do a proof. Can we verify the two observations of document and history? Evidence toward the observation is mounting. Deny all you want. All of our theory is pointing to THE fact. We are designed by a creator and He speaks with a still small voice. You can't hear it if you aren't listening.

1 Kings 19:22
12And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.

How ironic that he uses this imagery to make his point. Matthew 24 suggests this very thing. Also, Elijah, who is being spoken to here, states this in Matthew 3 when he is revealed as John the Baptist.

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

Even more ironic, because the very people he was speaking to here were the doubters who denied Jesus as Christ. Jesus said this to them:

Matthew 16

1 The Pharisees and Sadducees came to Jesus and tested him by asking him to show them a sign from heaven.

2 He replied, “When evening comes, you say, ‘It will be fair weather, for the sky is red,’ 3 and in the morning, ‘Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.’ You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times. 4 A wicked and adulterous generation looks for a sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah.” Jesus then left them and went away.

You are doing the same thing. The sign of Jonah is the three thousand years that pass until the end when judgment comes on man by God. Take a close look at what is stated in Matthew 3. Baptism is refused to those who do not believe. Water puts out fire. The fire is what they get as their baptism instead. For the believer, the water covers the fire.

Irony should not be missed in this. God is speaking to all of us in this thread.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

And yet again you pretend the bible is objective evidence

But since you blindly believe religious scriptures...I take it you also believe in Ganesh, right?

Because they have just as much non-evidence as you...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Yes...science can only work with what they can observe, test, and examine...correct. But that doesn't mean you can just fill all the gaps in knowledge (aka stuff we can't explain...like at one point we couldn't explain plagues) with magic...which is what you're doing.

Your entire argument is a prime example of "god of the gaps"!

Precisely what the theory of evolution does to avoid the obvious. When we finally reduce it to the question, we find the reflecting point and make a decision. Weigh the evidence on the side of evolution as a cause of Human existence, then weigh the evidence on the side of a Created Design and you can make the choice for the center point between the reflection. Which side shows the greater clarity in the reflection? When you make the correct choice, both should be accurately represented as the view describing the whole. Leave out God and the evidence for Him is still in the reflection. Include God and the reflection suddenly unfolds with no paradox.

Embrace the lie and you will be left with more questions. Recognize the truth and there is no paradox. It's not as easy as saying God did it. The Creationist still needs to see how the theory fits the conclusion and implies the observation. This is vastly different than the other side creating theory to talk their way away from one conclusion and prop up the other on false implications. This is intent to deceive. On the side of Creation, the intent is to see the evidence by a rational and honest viewpoint that is not driven by bias. I am perfectly willing to embrace a view that excludes a God if the evidence shows that none exists. This is not the case.

My motivation would be toward self and my own tenancies to raise myself to the apex of creation and declare myself to be the supreme intelligence over all I survey. What a great position for me to take and an excellent way to express my internal pride. Unfortunately, nothing rises above its source in this reality. The design speaks the ultimate truth by observation of the whole. There must always be a source within a construct of something above. We flow in time and lack the quality of the eternal infinity at rest. The very fact that I can internalize this concept as evident shows that something higher is above my own reasoning of it. Evidence arises from the fact that we are in a transition that evolves to higher planes of existence. The very nature of an evolving state of substance implies that there is something attracting us.

Like I said before, there is no paradox. We observe an evolving state because we are being drawn upward toward our source. We defy entropy on the level of information (WORD). The darkness (Ignorance) is separated and replaced with LIGHT. Of course, we know this apart from the theory.

John 1

John 1
The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

We can recognize the truth in that verse by our heart. We can also agree with our mind that the heart is seeing something that attracts it toward truth. When the heart and the mind agree, there is no dissonance and truth is being seen. Stick to your evolutionary theory apart from God, but the cognitive dissonance will remain in the heart. I can testify here that I have no dissonance. Both agree.

The Law of Inverse Squares states that the closer we get to the source of truth, the more evident it will become. As we approach, the distance of a specified physical quantity or strength is inversely proportional to the square of the distance from the source of that physical quantity. You can push it back, but it will eventually catch and overtake you as it passes you by. I intend to ride the wave of light and keep close to the source as it moves me ever-upward.

The journey is the “Excelsior” cry of the ever-upward work to lead the world toward truth. While the inside of this cup is kept prayerfully reverent and humble, the outside of the cup exemplifies the likeness of God, a picture of resolute character and purpose. The battle cry is not one of might or power, but of strength of spirit rooted in truth.

"But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him" (John 4:23)

edit on 19-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)
Linked in Signature

"Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering." (Luke 11:52)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

But since you blindly believe religious scriptures...I take it you also believe in Ganesh, right?

As I have pointed out with clarity, the scripture is a lens that focuses our astigmatism. We are at 20 pages not and I can keep going for another 20 if you like. I love you enough to keep going. The facts are not going to change in my version of the reflection. I have 66 books of truth that back me up. I have a further unlimited amount of other wisdom from sages of the past that then provide additional reflection of the same. Buddha agrees:

The world is in darkness.
How few have eyes to see!
How few the birds
Who escape the net and fly to heaven!
Swans rise and fly toward the sun.
What magic!
So do the pure conquer the armies of illusion
And rise and fly.

A better description of evolution toward our source than anything Dawkins can provide. A mountain of textbooks will not surpass the wisdom and truth in these short verses.

Evolve or devolve. It's always our choice by what we think.

We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world.
Speak or act with an impure mind
And trouble will follow you
As the wheel follows the ox that draws the cart.
We are what we think.
Speak or act with a pure mind
And happiness will follow you
As your shadow, unshakable.
"Look how he abused me and hurt me,
How he threw me down and robbed me."
Live with such thoughts and you live in hate.
Abandon such thoughts, and live in love.
In this world
Hate never yet dispelled hate.
Only love dispels hate.
This is the law,
Ancient and inexhaustible.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

PLEASE learn the difference between objective and subjective evidence...you STILL don't have the slightest idea judging from your posts. You're essentially preaching

Precisely what the theory of evolution does to avoid the obvious. When we finally reduce it to the question, we find the reflecting point and make a decision. Weigh the evidence on the side of evolution as a cause of Human existence, then weigh the evidence on the side of a Created Design and you can make the choice for the center point between the reflection. Which side shows the greater clarity in the reflection? When you make the correct choice, both should be accurately represented as the view describing the whole. Leave out God and the evidence for Him is still in the reflection. Include God and the reflection suddenly unfolds with no paradox.

And the above is your OPINION, it's not backed up by facts or objective evidence like evolution

Embrace the lie and you will be left with more questions. Recognize the truth and there is no paradox. It's not as easy as saying God did it. The Creationist still needs to see how the theory fits the conclusion and implies the observation. This is vastly different than the other side creating theory to talk their way away from one conclusion and prop up the other on false implications. This is intent to deceive. On the side of Creation, the intent is to see the evidence by a rational and honest viewpoint that is not driven by bias. I am perfectly willing to embrace a view that excludes a God if the evidence shows that none exists. This is not the case.

Well then, I guess you will stop believing in god right now then...because THERE IS NO OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE suggesting he/she/it even exits!

Like I said before, there is no paradox. We observe an evolving state because we are being drawn upward toward our source. We defy entropy on the level of information (WORD). The darkness (Ignorance) is separated and replaced with LIGHT. Of course, we know this apart from the theory.

And again, that's your BELIEF...which makes it clear how silly it is to claim that belief "a fact"

We can recognize the truth in that verse by our heart.

Sorry, but when it comes to factually examine something I prefer using my brain and logic

The Law of Inverse Squares states that the closer we get to the source of truth, the more evident it will become.

Except...the law makes no such statement...in fact, it makes no statements regarding "truth"

LINK

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

As I have pointed out with clarity, the scripture is a lens that focuses our astigmatism. We are at 20 pages not and I can keep going for another 20 if you like. I love you enough to keep going. The facts are not going to change in my version of the reflection. I have 66 books of truth that back me up. I have a further unlimited amount of other wisdom from sages of the past that then provide additional reflection of the same. Buddha agrees:

The world is in darkness.
How few have eyes to see!
How few the birds
Who escape the net and fly to heaven!
Swans rise and fly toward the sun.
What magic!
So do the pure conquer the armies of illusion
And rise and fly.

A better description of evolution toward our source than anything Dawkins can provide. A mountain of textbooks will not surpass the wisdom and truth in these short verses.

Evolve or devolve. It's always our choice by what we think.

We are what we think.
Speak or act with an impure mind
And trouble will follow you
As the wheel follows the ox that draws the cart.
We are what we think.
Speak or act with a pure mind
And happiness will follow you
As your shadow, unshakable.
Live with such thoughts and you live in hate.
Abandon such thoughts, and live in love.
In this world
Hate never yet dispelled hate.
Only love dispels hate.
This is the law,
Ancient and inexhaustible.

And again, none of the above is objective evidence for the existence of a creator. You can keep going for as long as you want, but taking your claim seriously ins't logical without you providing some objective evidence. All you've provided so far is subjective evidence and your belief...that's NOT evidence.

The whole thing wouldn't even be so bad, you are entitled to believe whatever you want...but you pretend your BELIEF is a fact, and attack science in the process when it's obvious that you have no objective evidence against it. That's the very definition of BLIND FAITH!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Carbon is the 6th element, possessing 6 electrons, 6 protons and 6 neutrons. We do not make it so, it just is and we notice. A 2000 year old document states the same observation.

One out of the 16 known isotopes of carbon has 6 electrons, 6 protons, and 6 neutrons. Now tell me which page of Bible says "carbon has 6 electrons, 6 protons, and 6 neutrons". Oh, wait. No page in Bible says that. It's just your subjective interpretation of some paragraph. Further still, it's not like those protons and neutrons are the elementary particles that make up the atom. On the contrary, afaik e.g. each proton is made of two up quarks and one down quark and each neutron is made of one up quark and two down quarks. So in fact carbon = 6 (leptons) + 18 (quarks) + 18 (quarks) = 42, which is the meaning of life according to Douglas Noel Adams (DNA). How about that? This is undeniable evidence, that Douglas Adams was in fact God.
edit on 19-4-2012 by rhinoceros because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
double post
edit on 19-4-2012 by rhinoceros because: double post

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

The whole thing wouldn't even be so bad, you are entitled to believe whatever you want...but you pretend your BELIEF is a fact, and attack science in the process when it's obvious that you have no objective evidence against it. That's the very definition of BLIND FAITH!

No attacks at all. I embrace science. The implication they draw and the improper exclusion of the possibility of a Creator implies bias in the result. Rationality and reason would never exclude a possibility based on bias and prejudice against a thing.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rhinoceros

Carbon is the 6th element, possessing 6 electrons, 6 protons and 6 neutrons. We do not make it so, it just is and we notice. A 2000 year old document states the same observation.

One out of the 16 known isotopes of carbon has 6 electrons, 6 protons, and 6 neutrons. Now tell me which page of Bible says "carbon has 6 electrons, 6 protons, and 6 neutrons". Oh, wait. No page in Bible says that. It's just your subjective interpretation of some paragraph. Further still, it's not like those protons and neutrons are the elementary particles that make up the atom. On the contrary, afaik e.g. each proton is made of two up quarks and one down quark and each neutron is made of one up quark and two down quarks. So in fact carbon = 6 (leptons) + 18 (quarks) + 18 (quarks) = 42, which is the meaning of life according to Douglas Noel Adams (DNA). How about that? This is undeniable evidence, that Douglas Adams was in fact God.

Sure about that?

Carbon-12 is the more abundant of the two stable isotopes of the element carbon, accounting for 98.89% of carbon; it contains 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons.

LINK

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rhinoceros

So in fact carbon = 6 (leptons) + 18 (quarks) + 18 (quarks) = 42, which is the meaning of life according to Douglas Noel Adams (DNA). How about that? This is undeniable evidence, that Douglas Adams was in fact God.

No that is good stuff. You see. The inner meaning comes out naturally. 6X9=42 in Base 13

Revelation 6:9

9 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained.

10 They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?”

How Long?

Revelation 13

5 The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. 6 It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

No attacks at all. I embrace science. The implication they draw and the improper exclusion of the possibility of a Creator implies bias in the result. Rationality and reason would never exclude a possibility based on bias and prejudice against a thing.

You can't include something into a theory without proper objective evidence...otherwise we would not only have to include god, but also giant purple space unicorns...we have no evidence for either of them

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Sure about that?

Carbon-12 is the more abundant of the two stable isotopes of the element carbon, accounting for 98.89% of carbon; it contains 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons.

LINK

Yes he's sure...because your link clearly states that Carbon-12 is one of the 2 STABLE isotopes of carbon...there's unstable ones too. In total there are 16 isotopes of carbon.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

reply to post by rhinoceros

So in fact carbon = 6 (leptons) + 18 (quarks) + 18 (quarks) = 42, which is the meaning of life according to Douglas Noel Adams (DNA). How about that? This is undeniable evidence, that Douglas Adams was in fact God.

No that is good stuff. You see. The inner meaning comes out naturally. 6X9=42 in Base 13

Revelation 6:9

9 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained.

10 They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?”

How Long?

Revelation 13

5 The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. 6 It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven.

What on earth does any of that have to do with evidence for god or carbon??? It never mentions carbon once!

And why Base 13? Just to "make it fit"? Or let me guess, the number 13 appears somewhere in the bible. Or wait, every year there's a Friday the 13th!! OMG, clearly a creator exists

Do you see why arguments like that are silly?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

You can't include something into a theory without proper objective evidence...otherwise we would not only have to include god, but also giant purple space unicorns...we have no evidence for either of them

Let's examine the Book of the Giant Purple Space Unicorn. What's the link? Does he have the number one selling book of all time? Is his book an enigma that has no answer other than divinity beyond human capacity?

Until I see the link, I'll stick with science mirroring the Bible as evidence of the latter.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Sure about that?

LINK

Yes he's sure...because your link clearly states that Carbon-12 is one of the 2 STABLE isotopes of carbon...there's unstable ones too. In total there are 16 isotopes of carbon.

Yet common carbon is the marker for the rest, just as John confirms. Notice that he doesn't say, "Let him who has knowledge." He says, "Let him that has wisdom." There is a difference. Knowledge measures and observes the outer nature. Wisdom discerns the inner meaning.

Revelation 13

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e of mankind] That number is 666.

6x9=42 in base 13

Revelation 13:6-9

6 It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. 7 It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. 8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world.

9 Whoever has ears, let them hear.

Do you have ears to hear this wisdom?

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join