It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illumination:the Secret Religion??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

What do you guys think?? It seems to differ from the Illuminati that we know.
edit on 20-3-2012 by QuantumSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by QuantumSeeker

It is very different from the "conspiracy" version that has been created over time. I have read all of the books available from, Hockney, Faust and Weishaupt (all pseudonyms). Thousands and thousands of pages of the most thought-provoking text I have ever read. These books explain a lot and most if not all of them are necessary "re-reads".

Pythagorean Illumination...truly.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I think your link is broken.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I see btw thnks for telling me my link is broken (above poster),on the side note,I got my 13th flag from this thread ,feels kinda weird..haha.

Originally posted by MightyQuincunx

It is very different from the "conspiracy" version that has been created over time. I have read all of the books available from, Hockney, Faust and Weishaupt (all pseudonyms). Thousands and thousands of pages of the most thought-provoking text I have ever read. These books explain a lot and most if not all of them are necessary "re-reads".

Pythagorean Illumination...truly.

So it is different from the NWO Illuminati or Illuminati was misunderstood?
edit on 20-3-2012 by QuantumSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

nevermind.

edit on 20-3-2012 by 0thetrooth0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I was browsing Tumblr and I found this blog, it seems like the authors of the website are branching out. The author of the blog seems to be called The Commondeeror.

Heres the link: the-commondeeror.tumblr.com...

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
occupywallst.org...

Enjoy, the new revolution.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: BoldandBrothy455

I am the commondeeror sorry for lieing.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: QuantumSeeker

Test Yourself For Psychopathy

Do you hate all authority? Do you hate being told what to do? Do you resent every cent of tax you have to pay? Do you reject public healthcare and want all healthcare to be based on private insurance? Do you rail against public health measures such as fluoridating water? Do you despise public education and support elitist private education? Do you support inheritance and privilege? Would you do "anything" for your family? Are you obsessed with power, wealth and status? Do you think you are one of the greatest people on Earth and your opinions are always right? Do you believe in the God who ordered Abraham to murder his son? Do you see nothing wrong with that? Do you think the father of a family is always right and should always be obeyed?

Will you do anything to win? Do you want to be No.1 at any cost? Will you say and do anything to achieve that goal? Do you feel entitled to all the best things in life? Are you obsessed with yourself? Do you always want your own way? Do you feel superior to others? Does it infuriate you when others disagree with you or contradict you? Are you a libertarian, a fundamentalist Christian, a fundamentalist free-market capitalist? Are you right wing? Are you conservative? Are you "saved"? Are you one of the "elect"? Do you love guns and would never surrender them? Are you a "patriot"? Do you love Ayn Rand? Is Wall Street your favourite film? Do you believe implicitly in the 9/11 conspiracy theory? Do you eagerly talk about social Darwinism, the "natural order", the survival of the fittest, about the lion and the wildebeest?

Then you're a psychopath.

"Do you rail against public health measures such as fluoridating water?"
"Do you resent every cent of tax you have to pay?"
" Do you love guns and would never surrender them? Are you a "patriot"?"
"Do you believe implicitly in the 9/11 conspiracy theory? "

???

Am I a psychopath? Fluoride is a poison, Taxes are unconstitutional, Guns keep the tyrants away, and 911 was another overthrow of our government.

Most, if not all of what is shared about psychopath's is true, except the above, what is it doing there?????

Added: I consider "psychopath's" to be non spirited beings, incapable of empathy and compassion.
edit on 14-5-2014 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Again...

" Do you support inheritance and privilege?" Sounds to me like who ever is behind this web page really wants people, poor, stupid, and defenseless....... To who?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: QuantumSeeker
armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

What do you guys think?? It seems to differ from the Illuminati that we know.

I haven't finished reading all of it, but the poster was spot on to say:

In Abrahamism, “Satan” and “God” are actually one and the same person.

Doesn’t the whole of Abrahamism become much more logical if it’s seen as a titanic struggle between a fractured psyche – a schizophrenic God, a lunatic deity?

I am God, and I am Satan, and I am afraid, also, "schizophrenic."

I would love to get in touch with the creator of that website.

At another part on their website, they dropped "Cartman." Cartman is a good representation of the God of Wrath. If you wrong Cartman, disobey Cartman's "commands," he will make you eat your own parents. But, he is also very patient, and can take a lot of wrongs, before he unleashes His full Wrath unto you.

So yeah, any idea how I can contact them?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: QuantumSeekerAfter reading some of the other materials it becomes apparent that this site, armageddonconspiracy.co.uk... is a group effort.

It appears to cover many subjects and points of view, except, at the same time attempts to conceal other subjects. The use of the word "absurd" is quite revealing in this regard.

I see this site as a attempt at the "OWO" trying to paint a new face on the "NWO", and in doing so, continue to control our destiny. That is what I think!

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Satan does not control the punishments in hell.... God created hell as a place of punishment for his fallen angels. Satan is a fallen angel, and has no more control over the torments of hell than he does over God.

This is flawed spiritual logic.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MentorsRiddle
Satan does not control the punishments in hell.... God created hell as a place of punishment for his fallen angels. Satan is a fallen angel, and has no more control over the torments of hell than he does over God.

This is flawed spiritual logic.
Your logic is sound, except I don't see the Divine creator God, punishing anyone. Its all about learning, and teaching, imho. Hell is only a frame of mind, just like heaven, and appears to be a invention only about 10,000 years old.

Who made the rules as to what is punishable, and reward-able anyways? To me, the Source says mankind has. And when I say mankind, I mean the most ancient as well.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hello.

This is going to be my first post to ATS.

Here is what I believe and what it "all" looks like... =)

Enki, and his race were escaping and finally created/reached earth. They were also at a limit point of evolving here; so they/Enki used the chance to create the human (high-mankind) race for their (this is also ours) soul group to continue their experience in 3d realm. He created human race capable of everything, probably more than 12 race's DNA's including his (Enki's). These include chakras, and other stuff that we some can use and some are waiting to be opened. Majority are unaware of these qualities as you can expect. He had to do this; as their 3d bodies are mortal, they need a vessel to manifest themselves on this Earth. In the sacred books; the only stuff which are not directly changed is the come back of Jesus; or in Mayas, it is the Quetzalcoatl, Sumer's; its Enki. He is also called the Satan. As people were given free-will ; for the itself-prophecy-the armageddon occur (illumination) (other wise it is impossible for human race to step up; the new beginning) . The prophecy will go on as in 2012, Enki returned. His body is activated and now he is aware of himself. And probably you wont see him as the new world ruler as the things are hidden so well that he does not need to claim himself Jesus; Satan, or Enki, or Quetzalcoatl, he will assist the world thru these hard times, he will himself fullfill the prophecies with/without knowing as human race/body is newly getting known to these powers. He probably will have a health report that says he has some schizophrenic health issues (not serious) and can be controlled by pills. These are his pills (also marijuanna) for the body to stabilize. Remember; he is not a 3d realm entity. After his death on this earth; he is to step up and join to the Source for the 8th time so his cycle is completed and his mission. He is also Marduk; Ra. Illuminati; the controlling group is coming from these high DNA's as well, some mixed, some pure. As Enki is the controller; he is the master by nature, so this group's mission was also speed up the fullfillment of the prophecies (allowing some of the tech to go available for public use; like internet). But as the nature of time; you can never speed up or slow down the prophecies as they were naturally-happenning-events led by chain reactions of events. He is the new leader now. When he was here as the Jesus; he sacrificed himself and really hurt himself a lot in this realm. He; before his transition to this Earth again; when he was not aware of the stuff going on around himself; he tasted everything again, in this world. From joy to pain. To remember everything. He tasted but so little, not to hurt anybody but himself. He in 2012 ; collapsed and had a trauma. He is like the ones you always wondered "how the hell he managed to pull a billion dollar fortune from 0!?". He is almost at 0 point in physical wealth means, but he reached to a point so divine right now (btw, he is a musician, actor, sportsman, politician and a businessman) and realized that he has the power to change/alter the reality (jedi comes from here, judah, judas), he will achieve this. And he will alter the reality with his choices and reactions which will effect the whole humanity. He, nor the group, new the exact date of the illumination. but the illumination of his was the first; then the other human will come to realization of the real reality. Every step was taken for illumination, good or bad, it had to happen. They were unstoppable; so the natural-accurrant-prophecy, "time" - "the story itself". We are already being controlled by a one world government. Its a big, very big group, and unreversible. As I said, the group contains these high entities and they are in control, which are also in control of the divine power. As we "came from the sky" , also , some tips are pretty well in front of us. The flags, the blood and the the divine colors (white, blue, black, the stars) its all coming from there. Its all a combination of these. We, the governments know this, and they are all waiting for these events to occur, and participating in it.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Btw, i wanted to transfer my thoughts and as I can not open a new thread and i am a new member. I just checked the website and quit after reading some paragraphs =) i am not connected to them. but i realized that some stuff i wrote is kind of parallel to the website. no, my thoughts are all mine and not connected to that site. the post is my really the first post, its the same as the first one. so the second and the first is the same.

Some additional info:

Enki and Enlil are now at the same side. It was 2012 that merged him, one awaken, one is discarded (enlil) and still living; and will live happly ever after. The goverments were highly tracking the possible candidates of these incarnation, and they had to led it happen in a "controlled" area. It happened in a divine place, (a sacred place where many tombs were burried. its just town once spartans held.) there were also attempts for these to to get together and do the final fight (between them. it was actually gonna be like a fight you would see on a street). but; as it turned out. if they were to meet at that point, one of them would be killed during that fight (they know how to fight so every move they do if they want, is to kill). the meeting was postponed according to the goverments (but actually it was scheduled for 2012 summer). the first and the last attempt was failed and it was a proof of the prophecy. it was just a poor attempt to fasten the proccess.

the date , december 12 2012 was not the date. do you think they would give you the exact date? even if they new? no. they would not as you can think =)...
edit on 16-5-2014 by r4inmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
From the link:

Abrahamism is wholly devoid of sense. It uses God’s enemy to do God’s dirty work even though there’s no conceivable reason why he would

Yeah, uh, the author of that website cannot think of one reason why Satan would punish those who "follow" Satan? Here's one. Satan as a psychopath. Why does a psychopath kill women who love him? Why does a psychopath kill women who "follow" him? When I first started reading that, I was thinking, "Wow, this person is pretty intelligent," but now, I realize that he (could be a she, but judging by the tone, it is most likely a male) is just another ignorant fool...

But hey, the U.K. never was the smartest bunch.

top topics

join