It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodbye ATS Hope We Meet Again !!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
As most of you know i am ex serving forces guy with a lot of experience in the sf. Also some of you know i am now involved in close protection and that kinda game. Well sadly because of this i will be leaving ATS one week today and how sad i am too. I have won a contract to supply close protection officers (Bodyguards) over in iraq a place i have fond memories of. I will be over there 18 months and after that i have a job to follow up with in Russia for 6 months. During my time away i will obviously be keeping a diary of any strange activities or goings on. I hope to find you all again should i make it back in one piece lol.

Farewell my freinds.

the saint.

[edit on 22-9-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Goodbye!!!

All the best to you in your endeavours and be careful out in Iraq.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   

i'll expect a full debriefing here in 2 years time soldier!

seriously though.. be careful chief!

[edit on 22/9/04 by Klepto]

[edit on 22/9/04 by Klepto]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
your leaving?!

I have hardly got to know my adoptee- but i hope i taught you well and you will come back in one piece!!!!. Im sure i will still be here when you get back!.
Hope that all goes well for you- and i hope that i see you around again.

U2U me before you go.

Take care
MissP

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
good luck and be careful

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
hey thesaint

hope you enjoy your new job, it sounds good and take it easy, dont do a rambo on us

hope to see you on here again in future

rynaldo

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Now saint, I hope you know, I expect you to take explicit notes and uncover any number of mysterious and unknown conspiracies for us.

First of all see if it is true the lizard sand people of Iraq are in touch with Aliens, and if that was the real reason for the Iraq invasion.
Also I want to know if it is true the Green mountain trolls are instigating the Chechnyan uprising as revenge on the blue faries for their theft of the troll's sacred oracle?

Seriously if you have interesting tales to report it would be cool to hear about them.

Truly stay safe, and wear some body armor.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Well thanks people, and ryn it aint a new job mate i been doin this ever since i left forces however this is probably the most dangerous task i have gone for yet. I looking forward to it us forces men tend to think of it as fun lol.

Take care all of you.

by the way i still got 6 days left before i go i gonna spend quite a bit of time on here until then.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Good luck and keep yer head down and yer eyes open!

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Cya around The Saint good luck stay safe

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
yeah cheers to all that replied and once again i hope to see you all again.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Good luck and stay safe, we all want to see you come back in one piece.

Odd

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Good luck, man. Hope you make it back in one piece.

Thanks for volunteering your life to serve your country... fight well

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
We may have never conversed, but I feel that all of my ATS/BTS brothers and sisters are important to me. I wish you the best of luck in the near future and all of the future work you will be taking upon. I salute you for fighting for the well-being of our country.

Hope you have good luck and may we meet again here on ATS in the future.

Farewell.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Oh Lord,who didst call on thy disciples to venture all to win all men to thee,grant that we,the choosen members of the **************** may by our works and our ways dare all to win all and in so doing render special service to Thee our fellow men in all the world,through the same Jesus christ our lord,Amen

Beat the clock

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Take care and watch yourself, the enemy over there are pretty sneaky.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Hey Weirdo, Who Dares Wins

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Well dudes this is my last hour on ATS then i off to do some close protection in iraq. I hope everyone stays safe and goodluck in all that you do. To all the friends i have made on here. Thanks

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hey, my Prayers will be with you and your safety!!! and those close to ya. Hope to see ya back in 2 years...

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Enjoy yourself

Hope to see you back.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join