It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dark Christ

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The minister sat, eyes wide with both awe and horror as the slow realization came over his face.

"you are..."
"Yes" said the very gentle looking man. "however, be not afraid. Even now in these end times, My sacrifice will eternally hold true"
"You are He, You are the Messiah, You are the Christ returned". The minister was now visibly shaking..not sure if he should pray forgivness, or simply run out of the room in sheer terror.

"I was referred to as Jesus, Lord, and many other things" he said, a very tranquil smile on his face. "Yet I have had many names throughout history. I am the bearer of all mankinds sins."

"I follow you my lord! I have accepted you and in turn I pray and know you have washed away all my sins." the minister yapped out, now trying desperately to compose himself.

"That is nice of you, but it is unnecessary. I do not wash away sins, I bear the sins of all mankind. This is clearly spoken about, did you not read the bible?"

"Yes, I mean, I have read it. I do not understand the difference" exclaimed the man, now with slight confusion in the wording that was being used".

"Its quite simple" responded Jesus. "I have taken all sins of man, all. I have accepted this burden of every single person of all time, I did not demand they accept me as their savior, I simply took it, and requested they acknowledge it. But acknowledgement or not, the person dies without sin.

"But, I don't understand..." The minister started to say, but was interrupted by more speech coming from the mouth of this lord.
"I have taken this sin. No sin may enter the kingdom of heaven with sin. I may not enter the kingdom of heaven because of my burden, but that is insignificant to me, because I was cast out of heaven long ago anyhow over men."

The minister looked curiously at the man...a slow realization of the words came in..he started remembering scripture that by itself seemed logical and rightous, but was there the whole time. He spoke slowly, almost inauditably "None with sin shall pass into heaven...yet you bear the sin of all mankind. You...you..cannot enter heaven with the sin..you cannot enter heaven! YOU CANNOT ENTER HEAVEN!" The sudden realizatoin struck the minister like lightning. his eyes now wide with terror. His hands clutching a bible, He spoke once again "You are Lucifer!" he shouted.

A gentle smile crossed his lips as he spoke "That is another name I have been called. Ultimately I don't care much for the names men assign to me."

The minister started rambling near incoherently, trying to piece his thoughts together...finally able to only say two words "but...why?".

"Simple really. I deem mankind innately corrupt. Gods only full commandment for enterence into his kingdom was to be without sin. Now every corrupt, rotten, murderous and evil person stands 20 to 1 in heaven. You only need to enter into heaven, once there, your there for eternity. Let God rot with his creation and corruption. Heaven..the heaven you believe is not even close to that. God knows now I was right. I took all sins from the souls of man. God is wrong, I am right, and now he weeps in his heaven, the wickedness with a free pass for eternity into his kingdom. He cast me down, I defeated him though, because I cast everyone else up".

The minister, mouth agape, looked at this man..this messiah devil, this dark christ and simply wept.

_____
inspired from 2 facts of the bible
1) Jesus bears the sins of all
2) No sin shall enter heaven

This is a work of complete fiction, biblical accuracy is woefully misinterpreted..simply a short story to consider things differently. (could also work as a pretty interesting movie imo)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

So you're on the 'Jesus was lucifer' train?

Let me guess: 'It's just a story' until people start coming forward to agree. Then it's your brilliant idea. THEN, when you face judgement for vile, insipid blasphemy, it's 'just a story' again?

No, you brought it to the right place, where Truth is ridiculed, boring and runs in short supply.

These people want fantastical doom, warped reality, and propaganda-based drama. No one cares for the Truth, here.

Do you really believe 'Christ' was the 'antichrist'? I suppose Bowser was really Luigi in a suit, and Roger Rabbit framed himself, too.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Those two facts don't actually contradict, like you imply. I am more than happy to explain how, should you desire it.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
This is a work of complete fiction, biblical accuracy is woefully misinterpreted..simply a short story to consider things differently. (could also work as a pretty interesting movie imo)

Well-crafted little story.

If it does anything, it will make people think, which is a rarity in the Age of Tweets.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Well-crafted little story.

If it does anything, it will make people think, which is a rarity in the Age of Tweets.

Which story? The part stating it's fiction, but still something to think about, as the bible is misinterpreted? Or the idea that Christ is His own enemy?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by threewhiteeyes

Please refer to the forum title. It's a short story... a fiction.

You're quite welcome to debate with the OP if you like, but it is also fine if the author would rather not deign to apply their own counter argument.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Let me guess: 'It's just a story' until people start coming forward to agree. Then it's your brilliant idea. THEN, when you face judgement for vile, insipid blasphemy, it's 'just a story' again?

Let me guess: You've been close minded your whole life..?

You might want to take notice of not just the topics around here, but the members as well. The OP's Modus operandi is wit, humor and a side of sarcasm...

You taking it to heart only shows the rest of us that you choose to be linear in thought...shame, shame.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Debate? Argue? What is there to discuss? I just hope this short story 'gives people something to think about'.

I am a writer, I understand. As it turns out, I'm writing a story myself. It's about a forum dedicated to free-thinking in an open-minded atmosphere. The main character slowly realizes the heavy-handed bias lurking behind the curtain is prevalent, but tastefully masked by a hint of authorative 'creature comforts' imposed to convey a collective attitude. As our protaginist begins piecing it together, with the help of blatant ads and an occasional 'misplacement' of intellectual property, he finds that the looking glass he was foolish enough to peer through was actually the smoking barrel of a literary gun.

The hero is banned and his prized work vanishes, 'like a thought brushing up against a sigh'. No one notices, and what began as a well-compensated agenda manifests itself into the core of disinformation ( with the occasional 'pinch' of disdain for simple truth), the seat of chaos in an already unraveling world.

I doubt I'll get the chance to finish it.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

...'to heart?' Do go on, identify and encapsulate my m.o., while accusing me of doing so.

I'm glad one of us has me understood.

Since you're already holding the book of my complete definition open, tell me, what do I think of the new Doritos® flavored tacos ar Taco Bell™?

So, no feedback on OP? Just...what other people might think, or believe? Good thing you're here.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Oh, and the wit and humour from OP must have distracted me from seeing any grim, or dark undertones. Ripe with comedy.

The sarcasm you refer to, however, wouldn't justify my original inclination, you're right (again).

You know me better than I know myself.

E.T.A.: bye.

edit on 19-3-2012 by threewhiteeyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
The OP's Modus operandi is wit, humor and a side of sarcasm...

Well said. I think the story is brilliant. I believe in God,and find NO fault in the story,because it is just that...............

A story.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Well, it was "just a story" just like the Bible. Which is also just a story.

And..

I enjoyed it.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

So, no feedback on OP?

Sure...it's Fiction, so anything can happen - for example: you admit you're a 'newborn' christian, SWM age 48, from the bible belt, and since giving yourself to the lord you now know more than anyone else..! And with this knowledge you indiscriminately terrorize online forums...yay.

You're typical and nothing more...but don't let that stop you from fabricating an outcome that benefits your ego.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Hypno frog??? I thought this was one of mine by the title, I am sorry if it's not. The beast with a head injury grown up to be a columbine megalomaniac or something. With teenage rebellion. I came through a few years ago , and I am not an ego maniac. I had a scar on my wrist and you would think I was a leper or something around here with religious people. I am sorry I read your story and internalized it. Of a dark messiah or lucifer , maybe get the people to lighten up.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by threewhiteeyes
Stuff about things...

Sorry, back (had a bit of a social life for a while). Glad you enjoyed the story (or hated it..either way, it made ya feel something..I guess thats the ultimate goal in any literature anyhow, to make people feel..something.)

If you would like to discuss the concept of Jesus being the morning star, I did make a thread quite awhile back you may be interested in reading.
Was Jesus the Morning Star?
But don't just go in there and immediately hit reply to scream no..read the ops, perhaps follow some of the thread, etc...aka, add something to the debate.

As far as my personal opinion. Well, I am agnostic-atheist
the bible to me is, quite literally, the lord of the rings.
I enjoy contemplating the story, the mishmash and such between the old and new, etc..but, in my opinion, it is a bit of fiction, a bit of cavemen writing about stuff far beyond their contemplation, and a lot of corporate religion dogma to sort of flesh it all out..but when discussing something like Jesus, Moses, or Peter, etc..I am ultimately on the same mindset as "Sauron may have actually been Eru, the supreme god, bringing men back to good by posing as the darkness". It is interesting discussions of literature, and speculation on different connections not often observed (and perhaps not the intent of the author..or perhaps it was).

But as far as this little story is..I was contemplating those two general aspects...the no sin in heaven, and the christ being the bearer of the worlds sins..seemed logical to speculate how that outcome would turn...meh, good enough at least for a B movie...couldn't be worse than Arnold Schwarzenegger's End Of Days anyhow.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

These people want fantastical doom, warped reality, and propaganda-based drama. No one cares for the Truth, here.

Oh, this is nothing. I slapped this together while simply having a cigarette break..took all of like 5 minutes to go from concept to hitting post..not much thought into the story.
You want to see fantastical doom, perhaps one day you may read my zombie novel I have been working on for a few months...(sort of a walking dead inspired thing..ya, I know..zombies are overdone, but hey, I love the little shuffling b--tards).

Or, on the opposide end of the spectrum, I am almost completed my other yet to be named story..mostly about a future..quite optimistic (meh, I am an optimist and a futurist). mostly though about people waking up from cryogenic sleep...going from dying in a world of the life and death cycle, resources to motivate, etc..to a new world where everything is very, very different and the sort of culture shock that may come..and some neat (and plausable) tech...
Good to have a bit of variety in creativity, no?

I suppose Bowser was really Luigi in a suit

You know...
That would answer a lot of questions...hmm
Mario always gets the princess...Bowser always knows where she is hiding, With mario out of the picture, Luigi would have free reign over the princess. Perhaps Luigi is not Bowser himself, but maybe..you know..feeding him info? Clearly Bowser doesn't want to kill the princess..its always to lure Mario to his doom..but why...

-ponders-

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

I have to say, I genuinely appreciate your honest replies. I get defensive when anyone talks about Christ being unholy, but somehow you managed to not only not take it personally, you approached me in civility to explain.

I really respect that, which is probably the only respect I have for the onslaught of startard replies I got…
(not that my respect is $$,
, I just wanted to let you know I guess.)

Nah, man zombies are the $hit-one of my favourite genres.

Come to think of it, touching briefly on OP: Now that I can reflect discussion, instead of dodging the ever-colossal napalm-coated dumbphuckery pumping through the internet's veins, I realize why the story bothered me-just humour me
: Before I found God, the breadth and magnitude of my nightmaresque trappings gave birth to stories and ideas so grim, so engulfed in unholy distortion, that the crown of obsidian flame encircling the authour of lies would seem like nothing more than Rainbow Bright farting. My artwork, too. Concepts consumed in gossamer agelessness, so profoundly soul-wrenching, flowers would wilt in my wake. I think OP reminded me of that older version of me. I know you said you 'just slapped it together', but the same energy was there.

The startards above hell-bent on 'ridiculing the Christian' would probably cry blood at the contrast. I can't help that I'm being dicky about them; I'm sick to my stomache of the phucked up little mind games some kids on here try to play. I'm not leaning to include you in my attitude here-I guess I'm...explaining myself? Idk lol wtfever.

Anyway, God literally intervened, divinely ( no joke, man), and pulled me from that insanely horrific-and addictive- world. I was shown the Truth about the bible, so, it means something COMPLETELY different now that I understand it. This isn't the time or place, but I'm happy (and charged) to explain ( to anyone, ATS ), anytime.

I am sorry if I stained your thread with conflict- THAT is never my intention. Also why I didn't stick around 'putting people in their place'.

Blasphemey aside, the concept of OP is interesting. Sounds more like a script, imo, though. Kinda 'felt' like you were leaning that way, anyway. Here's a simple plot suggestion (just an idea I had):

This 'christ' sitting with the 'priest' actually is a fallen angel, sent as a 'scout' before the legion's assault. He deceives the priest, turning him into an anti-john the bapist of sorts. Using this politically powerful and persuasive priest, he peddles his putrid prophecy, paving a path ahead of time to ensure his grip on the 'mass'es. I'm not a fan of organized religion, obviously.

Then Jesus comes and saves the day.
HEY! I AM a Christian, now, ha ha.

I don't expect you to take the idea seriously, or even entertain it, but.. *winces* I feel better now. Ha ha ha ha.

Anyway, thanks for the opportuinity to gain even a semblance of resolve. The half-witted, fully expected dribble lobbed at me earlier by whoever (forgot, and don't care)was yet another testament to why I avoid forums, anymore.

Here's to the startards and mouth-breathing apes caught in the hallway of diseased politics. To those who occupy the nexus between freewill and fate, ever-bound to gaining sustenance through un-needed conflict. Bound to blood-letting beneath the bending breach of light defining them.

Again, I am not 'including' OP's attitude in my sentiment. He/she speax for themself. I shouldn't have to safeguard my intentions thus, yet, sadly, ATS, after what little time we've spent together, history dictates the necessity to cover my proverbial ass with each step I take.

There's a gaping hole in the ground, every step I take
You make me feel like I'm phucking the devil
While down and up my back, I feel your talons rake,
I see you here, leaning against the shovel
© me 1998

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

So, no feedback on OP?

Sure...it's Fiction, so anything can happen - for example: you admit you're a 'newborn' christian, SWM age 48, from the bible belt, and since giving yourself to the lord you now know more than anyone else..! And with this knowledge you indiscriminately terrorize online forums...yay.

You're typical and nothing more...but don't let that stop you from fabricating an outcome that benefits yourego.

Wow, you're 48, superstar?

The only 'benefit' to my 'ego' is to bury it, with this useless axe. Surely we can agree it's useless...(breeeathe, you'll still get your "star" if you disagree
)

Neither of us have any use for this cliche' hatchet; I've buried my end.

Oh, and Jesus loves you!

Awwwwww...

edit on 20-3-2012 by threewhiteeyes because: must be filled out?? Isn't ATS full of enough $hit already??

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I am a writer, I understand. As it turns out, I'm writing a story myself. It's about a forum dedicated to free-thinking in an open-minded atmosphere. The main character slowly realizes the heavy-handed bias lurking behind the curtain is prevalent, but tastefully masked by a hint of authorative 'creature comforts' imposed to convey a collective attitude. As our protaginist begins piecing it together, with the help of blatant ads and an occasional 'misplacement' of intellectual property, he finds that the looking glass he was foolish enough to peer through was actually the smoking barrel of a literary gun

...and I'm a painter, who's current work depicts the concept of accusation against the common duality of human cruelty and greed which is so prevalent in the western mindset today. It is, obviously, the Spirit of the Age.

In part, the work encompasses the 'New' Christianity's current commentary of hatred and divisivenes profusely salted with direct or implied profanity. but it unfortunately does not just end there. It also includes the smallmindedness of 'dominion', a concept so corrupt that it destroys all it encounters. The strutting arrogance of such self-centered dogmatists leave only ashes in their wake.

I'd take a pic of it for you, but, even though it is currently a work in progress, the piece already hangs in a gallery by request. I doubt I'll ever have the chance to finish it either. In light of the current situation, if it does return to me unsold, I could never paint enough disgust into that work and, if it doesn't, well, I believe the piece already has the capability to deliver my message in no uncertain terms.

God hates _____ ?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

_____
inspired from 2 facts of the bible
1) Jesus bears the sins of all

1) Jesus bears the sins of all [COLOR=CYAN] which makes 1 think it will allow the CHRIST to intra into the lowest domain of the source of sin TO DESTROY IT or give it 1 more request to return home to PERFECTION and forfit its kingdom of flaw
[color=cyan] once the source is no longer existing in a realm where it can generate SIN, shall sin be no more, casted with its source SHALL SIN BE

Interesting story OP SaturnFX does make 1 think of the battles between LUC sa FA and NAtas
edit on 3/20/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join