It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ASSAD 2012 a Rebel Propaganda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
YouTube

8:16 gaddafi rulers with an iron fist
8:21 Obama?

My goodness the pro rebel Syrians are desperate for Obama to lead them
i guess they dont who who owns the spring revolution the video is a joke.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Not sure why this isn't getting replies but have you seen the comment section on that YouTube vid?

wow some people are so _ _ _ _ _ _ _ dumb its not even funny.... i hate bashar supporters. they can all burn in hell with him.

Bashar supporters only care about Bashar. I don't give a **** about him. I don't want my fellow innocent brothers and sisters to die like that!!!!! I hope God punishes him HARD!

then ask your self a question whose doing the killings?

got the link via tweeter from @free syria!i posted it now on 200 friends in so*cal lets make this viral posted on.newstations,friends pages, lets mobilize and make a change!

Dont try telling me i havent seen **** please and thankyou. Im from deir ezzor, syria. and alexandria, egypt. and i live in california. ive been to both countries during both revolutions. syria got too dangerous so i came back to ensure my safety. i know and have seen whats going on, its really not fake. trust me. and please dont say that that im 'hyping this video to gain support' im getting the word out there, ********.

ive been to both countries during both revolutions.

syria got too dangerous so i came back to ensure my safety. i know and have seen whats going on, its really not fake. trust me

I would assume his a CIA agent then? after all he has the money to travel oh and his giving his location

i live in california.

And now the same user is trying to a create a story in order to gain support watch this reply

The only person who seems to be supporting the war is you. My father had to refuge in 82 and leave his whole family behind because of Alassad, his uncle was imprisoned for 30 years because he was a math teacher "imagine that", my cousin's been thrown in jail and beaten close to death three times and this time he might not come out. You can choose to believe this or not, after all it's your freedom, but don't go making accusing these innocent people to being linked to Al-Qaeda

The only person who seems to be supporting the war is you.
That line usual doesn't make sense

My father had to refuge in 82 and leave his whole family behind because of Alassad, his uncle was imprisoned for 30 years because he was a math teacher

I heard these same claims about gaddafi and how he imprisoned Ordinary people even though that could never been proven

I guess we are seeing a Libya 2.0
edit on 20-3-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I take it you think Assad is wrong for fighting the wahabis? Your video is disgusting and full of lies!
edit on 20-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I am surprised by the lack of responses unlike in the other thread i posted that tells me a lot on just how Rational and Emotional as in very hard core pro interventionist people can be, believing that we should intervene and have regime change, well thinking of the aftermath nor the consequences of the regime change.

Haven't we learned anything from Libya? i guess some people will agree with Sen John McCain.

edit on 21-3-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join