It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA pats down little boy in a wheelchair

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I'm just speechless at this lunacy. The only way this will ever have any hope of stopping is if people boycott flying for a day or two or three. That's it. Until then, the molestations and radiation and losing our privacy will go on.

Sickening

This is GOT to be stopped. But it won't. There is no way people will boycott flying for a few days to protest this unbelievable BS!!.

So we are going to be subject to this and worse. People just lining up willingly for a nice shower. I feel like I'm slowly being trapped more and more by these evil idiots.

I'm going to refuse to go through or be molested. I have a job that requires me (a requirement from the government) to fly a couple times a year. I don't know what's going to happen when I refuse to go through this but I absolutely refuse.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
To be treated as an equal you must take the rough with the smooth.

Pat downs are not nice but are part of the security procedure.

You can argue the necessity of them until the cows come home but we're stuck with it for now. You can always make the decision not to fly.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish

I agree, but some people seem strangely to be more equal than others. And that is what's wrong.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Yes the pat downs are part of the security clown show.

These "security" procedures are not making anyone safer. It's a joke. The only thing this is for is to condition people to take anything the government hands out. And I'm not talking about cheese.

I don't fly. Until I am required to by the government; which is coming up in a couple of months.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
How many bombs has the TSA found in peoples underpants?
Point made.

Needless to say, im glad i don't live in the US. I would never let TSA pat down my kid, i will do it myself, but no other person will ever pat them down. Else they lose some teeth.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Thats what you get when we let pedos into positions of power.

Trust me, this will be getting massivly worse over the next 2 years, we arw going to be having people raped in the private rooms if its not going on already. People will be too afraid to say anything.

Personally I think anyone who touches children like that should be lined up and shot, period.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Thats what you get when we let pedos into positions of power.

Trust me, this will be getting massivly worse over the next 2 years, we arw going to be having people raped in the private rooms if its not going on already. People will be too afraid to say anything.

Personally I think anyone who touches children like that should be lined up and shot, period.

I'm afraid you're right. Humanity has a sour history of what it does with the trust of an innocent civilian once the doors have been locked. And unfortunately, if this becomes reality, DHS will spin it as justification for "deeper probing".

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonoEnglish

You can argue the necessity of them until the cows come home but we're stuck with it for now. You can always make the decision not to fly.

This is our biggest problem. No matter what the government does; no matter how bad it gets; there will always be the apologists and the rationalisers.

There will always be the quislings. There will always be the people who appeal to us to be "mature," and "reasonable." There will always be the people who insist that we need to "protect the children." There will always be people who insist that we need fascism in order to "protect" us from the myriad of threats which only the fascist psychopaths themselves have invented, in order that they may always have a rationale in the minds of people like this one, for keeping us under the heel.

You need to be tortured, JonoEnglish; and I really mean that. You need to be waterboarded. You need to be black bagged, and subjected to special rendition, and to personally experience every other possible negative consequence of the current global transition to fascism; and the reason why I say that, is because I know about people like you.

You will continue to apologise for, and make excuses for governmental fascism, for as long as it is not you personally, who is detrimentally affected by it. It is people like you, therefore, who are the reason why I am greatly looking forward to Barrack Obama activating the FEMA concentration camps; it can't happen quickly enough. There are millions of people who desperately need to see the inside of a concentration camp on a first person basis.

It is only when you have actually had it happen to you, that you will stop making excuses for it. It will only be then, that you will realise, that irrespective of what the government's claimed excuse is, there are some things that it can not, and must not, ever be permitted to do.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
What would you think if a "terrorist" used someone in a wheel chair to smuggle some sort of device onto a plane, without being searched? Would you then complain at the TSA for failing to do their job properly?

Now I do not agree with all this terrorism threats, its just a bogey man invented to keep us in line through fear, and to give them an excuse to abuse their power over us all. But still, that does not mean there are not people who want to do us harm. There needs to be some sort of middle ground in all of this, pat downs are highly invasive.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Seems like nude physical exams and anal probing will be next customary TSA procedures at this rate,

and the irony of it all is indeed its just a mockery, farce, distraction from the REAL threats to our homeland,

as long as DHS/FEMA remain simply divisional alCIAda fronts.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
What else would you expect from the Tyrannical Security Agency?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

It does happen already. Any cavity searches are no different from sexual abuse, and you can bet that some (not all) of the people who subject people who they probably know are innocent to them get their kicks from abusing their position the way they do.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I also read this article today.
The part that really gets to me is the fact you can pay 100 dollars and get a clearance.
So in my opinion this has all been about money.
When they first made the TSA, I was the only one I knew that said instead of making more rules, they should've just let us fly armed. Who in their right mind would mess with an American armed and dangerous?
The safest way to fly and travel is if we could take care of ourselves instead of being dependent on "security".

edit on 19-3-2012 by MissPoovey because: sp

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Originally posted by JonoEnglish

This is our biggest problem. No matter what the government does; no matter how bad it gets; there will always be the apologists and the rationalisers.

There will always be the quislings. There will always be the people who appeal to us to be "mature," and "reasonable." There will always be the people who insist that we need to "protect the children." There will always be people who insist that we need fascism in order to "protect" us from the myriad of threats which only the fascist psychopaths themselves have invented, in order that they may always have a rationale in the minds of people like this one, for keeping us under the heel.

You need to be tortured, JonoEnglish; and I really mean that. You need to be waterboarded. You need to be black bagged, and subjected to special rendition, and to personally experience every other possible negative consequence of the current global transition to fascism; and the reason why I say that, is because I know about people like you.

You will continue to apologise for, and make excuses for governmental fascism, for as long as it is not you personally, who is detrimentally affected by it. It is people like you, therefore, who are the reason why I am greatly looking forward to Barrack Obama activating the FEMA concentration camps; it can't happen quickly enough. There are millions of people who desperately need to see the inside of a concentration camp on a first person basis.

It is only when you have actually had it happen to you, that you will stop making excuses for it. It will only be then, that you will realise, that irrespective of what the government's claimed excuse is, there are some things that it can not, and must not, ever be permitted to do.

Petrus, this was so astute, so amazingly well-said, you should really make a thread of it.

Sorry OP - didn't mean to hijack.

new topics

top topics

join