It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the most depraved thing I have ever heard about.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Ukrainian teen 'gang-raped, dumped in a ditch and set on fire by sons of former government officials' Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Girl Raped, Set Afire and Left for Dead, but Survives
I'm speechless , the cruelty that people are able to inflict on each other.And I don't exactly live in the best country in the world but what kind of #ed up society is that in where just because their parents were former politicians they get to be released,it's not a #ing parking ticket excuse my french.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

After Ukraine’s chief police officer, Vitaly Zakharchenko confirmed reports that the two men who were released are the sons of former government officials and a video of one of the suspects calmly describing the attack was posted to YouTube, where it was viewed 100,000 times in the first day, there were protests across the country.

What's amazing to me is that these "government officials" actually thought that this could help their sons!

One word: Vigilante

A vigilante is a private individual who legally or illegally punishes an alleged lawbreaker, or participates in a group which metes out extralegal punishment to an alleged lawbreaker.

Watch for it....

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by adnachiel21

i heard, you can buy a woman for 400 $ in ukraine.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

And your point is?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This is so disgusting....I don't even see the point of throwing these guys in prison, they should be buried and forgotten

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
So why must those woman get in a topless protest?
I mean that girl was victim of her body basically (raped/lust).

Ok I know, girls doesn't make much sense but..

Sad case, I hope they get their punishment.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by adnachiel21

you are pointing out one incident, but its a systematic problem.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by adnachiel21
reply to post by icepack

And your point is?

He or She is pointing out how little respect there is for women in that part of the world. The Sex trade is huge business in eastern europe. This is just another manifestion of that disrespect for women.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

I think it's a problem with almost all country's with low income, so you see more prostitution? (and many girls will work in other richer country's nearby, (they can earn 80-150 euro/hour in rich Europian country's).

And womans in rich Europian country's can have a normal job, so they are getting less depended from males.

edit on 19-3-2012 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
operation raperclip. if they come to the u.s. there is a large possibility they can have a seat in congress.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
To buy a woman for 400$ , or any amount of money,or go and pay for a sex with a woman who is clearly held against her will you have to be of a certain mindset, a completely normal person who can have healthy relationships with women can't do that.And this girl wasn't a prostitute,she met them at a bar,and went to an apartment with them ,bad judgement maybe.And about people saying the sex slave industry is huge in Eastern Europe,most of the girls come from Eastern European countries like Ukraine and Russia,I guess because they are gullible enough to trust complete strangers who offer them jobs in Western Europe,and end up with no way out,or they know exactly what they are getting themselves into but still go ahead.But this is not about that,take away your stereotypes(I also automatically think about prostitution when I hear Ukraine)and you are left with horrifying violence that no amount of prison sentence can bring retribution.People like these should just be taken out of society completely.

top topics

join