It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Predicted The Future!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Ok, so I didn't predict anything as exciting as the end of the world but I predicted the future none-the-less.

As with all good predictions it started with a dream! In the dream I was round my girlfriends, friends house. We were sitting there drinking and having a laugh when all of a sudden the house starts to fill with water, none of us panic, we simple swim out of the front door.

The dream goes off on it's usually nonsensical course here (I started fighting a lion who was a shop keeper!) but the prediction was already made! The next morning I told me GF about it, that was 2 nights ago and we haven't mentioned it since. That was until I saw this on the Facebook page of he girl who's house flooded in the dream.

Been up since half 6 Cos tanks burst in the loft and waters pissin out everywhere!!! I hate Monday's!

Bow down to me for I am the great alostsoulamus! Now for my next trick, the lottery numbers!

But on a serious note, I have been having a lot of déjà vu lately and now this. I will be keeping an eye on my dreams to the next few nights.

ALS

ALS
edit on 19-3-2012 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Are you writing this in a dream because if not then "you" did not predict the future.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

I must admit, I not sure I even know what you mean.

ALS

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Well I meant it as sort of a smart-ass remark. But I also mean that you didn't sit there in your conscious mind and figure out the future and pre-dictate it. Your dream world gave it to you.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
[iDreams are pretty amazing

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
What, so if I am in my dream state it's not actually me. Who is it then. I hope it's not you.

I exist in many states. I am multi faceted. I am me, myself and my shadow is a part of me.

P

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

Ah sarcasm is wasted in me lol. I see what your saying, I didn't predict it. It was given to via a dream.

ALS

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Interesting. Whether or not people who read this think it is a coincidence is up to them, and i'll happily keep my opinion to myself, but you do have to wonder. Who says we don't fall asleep to wake up, or dreams connect us with another reality.... I don't really think that way but I never rule out possiblities. Please do tell us if you have any other dreams. They may not be related to you, but possibly someone who's read this - coz anyone who does is now connected i guess... or just another coincidence... everyone will decide that for themselves.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This is good. Maybe you are getting a little prod to pay more attention to your dreams now. I know after something like that I sure would be.
We should ALL be paying more attention to our dreams now. In our dream-state we are in a different level of consciousness--who knows what is available to us there?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
unfortunately i can top your prediction, before christmas i had a dream that my father whom i havent spoke to in years came to me in a dream. he was crying telling me he was sorry and that he was dying - WOW last week he was diagnosed with terminal cancer, talk about freaky.

story has a happy ending tho, we put the past in the past and are now speaking

hopefully none of the other prophetic type dreams ive had come true

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker10

Wow this is strange. Me and my father never spoke, that was until he was diagnosed with lymphoma. Although I never predict his cancer it's an eerily similar story.

Syncronicity Perhaps.

ALS

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by awakendhybrid

Agreed. I will certainly be paying more attention to my dreams. I might even start recording them.

ALS

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Ok, so I didn't predict anything as exciting as the end of the world

Bad choice of words.
... "terrible" would have been more appropriate
was probably a mistake .. i just hate when people see when the end of the world we happen
it will be so exciting ...

edit on 4/1/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join