It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Ron Paul Winning Nomination (Either Way)!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Ron Paul is destroying Mitt Romney's GOP and this will lead to either a) Ron Paul GOP Nomination b) Ron Paul Third Party Run c) Mitt Romney beaten by President Obama.

SHARE THIS FAST SO WE CAN GET AS MANY PEOPLE ON BOARD WITH RON PAUL AS SOON AS WE CAN!!!

Some people claim that Ron Paul has said he woulod never run as third party but He said that he wouldn't talk about or consider running third party WHILE HE IS TRYING to get the GOP nomination. Matter of fact he did a great job explaining; look up "Ron Paul Third Party" and you will see a clip where he is on Fox News explaining this to Juan Williams.

Here is the video that over 53,000 people have already seen thanks to others like us sharing this important message.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I've been thinking for a while. What if the "2012 mystery" is the result of a Third Party win. A shift in consciousness and political paradigm. If there was a ever time in history for a Third Party candidate to win its this year.

This years political process is so exciting its ridiculous. This makes me happy.

edit on 19-3-2012 by FreedomXisntXFree because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomXisntXFree
I've been thinking for a while. What if "2012 mystery" is the result of a Third Party win. A shift in consciousness and political paradigm. If there was a ever time in history for a Third Party candidate to win its this year.

This years political process is so exciting its ridiculous. This makes me happy.

I think Paul will make a HUGE come from behind win this year and shake things up.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerman24

I really appreciate the passion and optimism. I really do, honestly.

Obama shall be serving another term. I'm thinking it's already been decided. I do not believe for one second that the Republicans have any intentions whatsoever of taking over the White House next year. I really don't. I fail to see where they have demonstrated any willingness to accept any accountabiltiy or responsibility for our current state of affairs in America. None of it is their fault!!! Just go ask them!!!

Please nevermind the fact that they have held the White House 5 out of the last 7 terms of office.

Fun Fact and history refresher...... What was the FIRST Question asked during the 1980 presidential debates? It was about Afghanistan and Iran....

MARVIN STONE, U.S. NEWS AND WORLD REPORT: Governor, as you're well aware, the question of war and peace has emerged as a central issue in this campaign in the give and take of recent weeks. President Carter has been criticized for responding late to aggressive Soviet impulses, for insufficient build-up of our armed forces. and a paralysis in dealing with Afghanistan and Iran. You have been criticized for being all too quick to advocate the use of lots of muscle - military action - to deal with foreign crises. Specifically, what are the differences between the two of you on the uses of American military power?

MR. REAGAN: I don't know what the differences might be, because I don't know what Mr. Carter's policies are. I do know what he has said about mine. And I'm only here to tell you that I believe with all my heart that our first priority must be world peace, and that use of force is always and only a last resort, when everything else has failed, and then only with regard to our national security. Now, I believe, also, that this meeting this mission, this responsibility for preserving the peace, which I believe is a responsibility peculiar to our country, and that we cannot shirk our responsibility as a leader of the free world because we're the only ones that can do it. Therefore, the burden of maintaining the peace falls on us. And to maintain that peace requires strength. America has never gotten in a war because we were too strong. We can get into a war by letting events get out of hand, as they have in the last three and a half years under the foreign policies of this Administration of Mr. Carter's, until we're faced each time with a crisis. And good management in preserving the peace requires that we control the events and try to intercept before they become a crisis. I have seen four wars in my lifetime. I'm a father of sons; I have a grandson. I don't ever want to see another generation of young Americans bleed their lives into sandy beachheads in the Pacific, or rice paddies and jungles in the in Asia or the muddy battlefields of Europe.

www.debates.org...

edit on 19-3-2012 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

Proclamations like this last one by ilikestars just kill me... Thanks, I needed a good laugh!

edit on 19-3-2012 by Star128 because: error

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
The GOP will have a huge section torn out of itself if they dont put paul as front runner. Otherwise, he goes independent, and steals their votes and democrat votes.

BRAVO

EDIT_he has the delegates to do it.

edit on 19-3-2012 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I really hope he takes enough from both sides to take the win

Originally posted by Common Good
The GOP will have a huge section torn out of itself if they dont put paul as front runner. Otherwise, he goes independent, and steals their votes and democrat votes.

BRAVO

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Star128

You are most certainly welcome for the chuckle my friend. Care to wager any bets?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Hope it's true. But with the amount of vote fraud already, they'll obviously do anything to deny the citizens a true election. Even if he runs as a third party and gets every single vote, they'll find a way to rig it for Obomney...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerman24
I really hope he takes enough from both sides to take the win

Originally posted by Common Good

BRAVO

like the dude said, lots of Obama supporters would swtch to Paul as long as he wasnt GOP. I think it would be a considerable amount. By that time, everyone will already know who he is. It may work.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala
Hope it's true. But with the amount of vote fraud already, they'll obviously do anything to deny the citizens a true election. Even if he runs as a third party and gets every single vote, they'll find a way to rig it for Obomney...

It seems that in past years they atleast tried to hide it this year tptb are just rubbing it in our faces.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerman24

Did any of you watch the video at the top i haven't heard anything about it.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomXisntXFree
I've been thinking for a while. What if the "2012 mystery" is the result of a Third Party win. A shift in consciousness and political paradigm. If there was a ever time in history for a Third Party candidate to win its this year.

edit on 19-3-2012 by FreedomXisntXFree because: (no reason given)

I hope you're right,
But I don't think the powers that be will allow him to win at any cost.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
go ron paul

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Pray for Ron Paul and Cataclysm-Free future.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

For convenience sake.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Is Tolley braindead or something?
The Paul campaign openly discussed this MONTHS ago!
wth- i'm so confused?

He (Tolley) acts, and explicitly claims, that he has stumbled upon this big secret or something, yet he's just regurgitating old news...

or am I missing something?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

That was a pretty interesting theory on how Ron Paul actually might be able to pull this off, and win GOP nomination. Up till this point he has stated pretty strongly that he won't run as a third party canidate, and given the level of integrity he seems to have, it wound seem unlikely he would change his mind.

I very much hope he would reconsider given the opportunity to actually win as a 3rd party canidate, it certainly would be an historic moment in US politics. I personally would welcome a 3rd party, as I no longer feel represented by either Democrates or Republicans. Obama will not get my vote a second time, lol, how much that really matters anymore is a whole other question?!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
for the record ron paul has stated he has NO PLANS to run third party cause he still has chance of winning gop, he also goes on to state hes not a absolutist. so has no intention to but if need be i think he will. RonPaul2012

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The only way a "Third party" will win is if its via outright bloodshed. Do not kid yourself.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join