It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Pyramids Reconstruction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
We have two options here,
A-rebuild the outer side of these great pyramids in Egypt
Or
B- Go to another suitable place and begin building.

Firstly I would like to say that we do not know the reason these great pyramids are where they are so if we actually were to do something we should fix the ones already existing.

Next, the question that should be the only question on every single person on this planets mind..

What do you think would happen if we fixed the pyramids?

My hypothesis is we would have to make a chemical reaction occur in the chambers within to make hydrogen and potentially start, sorry, Re-start this reactor.

I would to present the question above to everyone, as I do the questions I leave you with;

The universe has existed for billions of years, we are searching as much as we can of it, within this observation we are shown to be nothing of a spec, when compared to the things we know of our history, even our lives and mind holding our collective history seems to be a spec.

Are we really a spec?
Could further investigation of the mysterys of our ancient forefathers present proof that perhaps we are more than just this?
Could we advance as a race from further investigation of lost empires?

If we as a whole did not war, did not religion but instead together questioned our history would we not ALL find the answer we were looking for?

In the end do humans not all ask the same question? Do we not all want to live, survive happy, not in fear?

Perhaps a worldwide petition is in order,

I am no longer a citizen of Australia,And I havent seen myself this way for some time now. I am a being from planet earth.

The question is..
What are you?

Star and Flag if this is how you think aswell

edit on 17-3-2012 by SageBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SageBeno

Next, the question that should be the only question on every single person on this planets mind..

What do you think would happen if we fixed the pyramids?

Star and Flag if this is how you think aswell

Guess I won't be Starring or Flagging here.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer77

Not that I mind you disagree
But...
That is a gross misinterpretation of the entire thread ive just posted,

The entire thread is a thought process relating to all of the questions asked...
And if you are yet to have this thought process I pity you, yet see why we cannot advance.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
i think the dinosaurs build the pyramids to be honest.....

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SageBeno

According to theorists that feel or postulate that at least the Great Pyramid of Cheops is a machine, as I understand the speculation, there's a certain amount of frequency tuning required if this is a machine as you so also postulate.

Here's a layout of the pyramid for reference

As to fixing the already existing architecture, from a historical standpoint, I'm pretty certain the majority of anyone polled would be on the side of preserving this great wonder of the past.
Vandalizing any historical treasure such as this with a rebuild would be to erase the historical record of the story these grand works have to tell; stories we as of yet even know or understand.
For instance, along the lines of this postulate you agree with as evidenced by your post, there was a disaster which caused the pyramid machine to stop working.
This disaster is indicated by heat damage, warping, and cracking all throughout the infrastructure of the Great Pyramid.
Sch is the damage, that were this a car, it would essentially be wrecked beyond repair. Thus, not only would attempting to restore the pyramid be an act of vandalism that could erase the story of the disaster that wrecked it as a machine, if it ever was a machine, but, attempting to restore it would also be a bigger effort than simply building another from scratch.

Additionally, not every aspect of the Great Pyramid has been fully explored. you can do a search and find information about doorways in shafts that have yet to be breached by remote control tools with video.
Supposedly one of these doors is slated to be explored later this year, possibly in the Summer.

If every aspect of the pyramid is yet to be explored, then, from a rebuild or even restoration standpoint, how could we even begin if it's such that we still don't understand or know everything there is to know about the building?

What your proposing would be like attempting to carve a 3 Dimensional sculpture with information from only a partial and fragmented 2-dimensional picture.

We don't have all the data or even understanding of all the data that we do have such that a refurbish, or rebuild would even be possible.
Further, there's cost. Most everyone agrees from a cost standpoint alone, it'd be near impossible to recreate even one of the 3 great pyramids, even with the most modern of today's equipment.
On top of that, even if the cost in $ or whatever currency was a zero sum, there's still aspects to the engineering of these monuments that are still not understood, so, we couldn't actually really recreate them.

Also, there's that tuning mentioned earlier. What was the frequency?

Methinks, other than an intellectual exercise, or flight of fancy in imagination, neither refurbishment, or rebuild is, or will ever happen.

I'm not ridiculing or bashing your proposal. I'm just looking at it from a sensible point of view.
Sure, it'd be neat and cool if we fully understood these monuments, and if they were machines had working models, but, as it stands, it's not happening.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Thanks for your post. You brought up some good points and I agree with you.

The precision of placing all 2,300,000 block seems highly improbable to recreate in our time.

you said not all demensions of this wonder are known..
This is perfect to decribe what I mean, if thats the case then as I also stated we should be doing more to umderstanding these great structures..

There are even giant.structures found underwater that produce high electromagnetic forces. I mean COME ON PEOPLE IF WHAT YOURE DOIMG WITH YOUR LIFE MORE IMPORTANT THAN THESE MINDBLOWING DISCOVERIES?

Jeez.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Then please..... Never be honest in any of my threads again. Actually, just stay out of them if thats all you have to offer.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SageBeno
reply to post by dayve

Then please..... Never be honest in any of my threads again. Actually, just stay out of them if thats all you have to offer.

Lol.........thats right...... you have a better explanation? I think not

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

My hypothesis is we would have to make a chemical reaction occur in the chambers within to make hydrogen and potentially start, sorry, Re-start this reactor.

What happens when we fire this bad boy up?

If we rebuild I want to know if it's going to be worth my time and money.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I don't know about the pyramid being a machine, but Star and Flag for being an Earthling and not an Australian.

top topics

join