It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

problems we face...(1st post)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Well ladies & gentlemen I decided to post...I almost always just lurk at msg boards but this seems to be a good one. forgive me if my post seems kind of rushed..

Obviously the majority of us here think there are things going on in the world that are wrong and the average person has no idea of what has truly happened or why...I do believe that the US govt alongside many other govts has lied to its citizens. The attacks on 9/11/01 could have been prevented. After really looking into this for the past 6 months or so I think its almost certain that the powers that be allowed it to happen, but even I don't want to jump to conclusions that they orchestrated the entire thing.

I don't really believe there is a NWO per se... Yes there are many sketchy organizations out there that seem to see our world solely as a 'grand chessboard'...I still don't think the globalist elite are all completely set on the same agenda. You take ANY group of ppl and you're going to have some disagreements. Which brings me to my next point...If the UN is to be considered the main facade of the NWO, why the very public 'conflict' between the Bush administration & UN?

I wish to wake ppl up to the truth but everything is so convoluted at this point in time... There has to be a method to GRADUALLY opens ppl's eyes up. The problem with many websites & films that try to expose things is that they just flood you immediately with all this info. The average person is going to immediately become skeptic & shut out any reasoning ability they have...It truly bothers me how much the average person today is nothing more than a zombi, just mindlessly going thru the motions of their life. (or anti-life)...

Life can get rather frustrating can't it?

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DS_Dave
If the UN is to be considered the main facade of the NWO, why the very public 'conflict' between the Bush administration & UN?

nobody is gonna take a stab at answering this question? come on now!!

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Bush has his own agenda. He marches to a beat of a diffrent drum.

Welcome and enjoy our stay here at the great ATS!

[edit on 24-9-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
welcome friend

i dont think the UN is a really big player in the NWO. i consider the major players main cooperate conglomerates of the USA. the billionairs with the power of persuasion. they go hand and hand with lobiest and politicians. IMO at the prestent monent, they are keeping a cool and watchful eye on the masses. the fiasco in iraq is not going as they had plan, public support is dwindling and people are getting figity. their next move will be their biggest, an effort to completely divide those faithfully unaware to their cause and us...

only time will tell...

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I am one who does believe the UN is the future One World Goverment. It will be the vehicle through which the NWO controls Terra.

As for GWB and the conflict with the UN. I think it is all part of the need to make all of us in the US content with our sovereignty, while in fact it is fleeting. I think it is all smoke and mirrors.

The Spider

new topics

top topics

join