It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative Media and Kony 2012 - A Show Of AM's Worth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I am not necessarily a highly supportive fan of Alternative Media (AM)...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...but I would be remiss to admit that AM initiated, suckled and led the charge in debunking and smashing the "Stop Kony 2012" campaign.

I've never seen anything like it, in a display of "togetherness" rarely seen in AM, the number of websites, blogs, comments and assorted attacks on this obvious POS propaganda. The Kony video is obviously aimed at providing a wider justification for more African military involvement by the West.

This exposition is a watershed moment in news to be aligned with Climategate (emails), Dan Rather's faked Geo. Bush documents and Albus Dumbledore being outed as gay.

I don't know but the ability for the Elites to pass off reprehensible BS such as the Stop Kony 2012 meme may be coming to an end. AM appears to have finally found its teeth and is poised as a tiger to use them.

At least I sure hope so.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PulsusMe usGallo

I was thinking the same thing a few days ago and just today was wondering if maybe that's why Jason Russell went off the deep end and was running naked in the streets, it might be time for him to find a new career and all.

I was nicely surprised by how much research members did here in a short time to show what the Kony campaign was really about. We should be proud and it was reassuring to see other sites arriving at a similar conclusion.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

I was thinking the same thing a few days ago and just today was wondering if maybe that's why Jason Russell went off the deep end and was running naked in the streets, it might be time for him to find a new career and all.

He is described as "creatively intelligent and insane"

I was nicely surprised by how much research members did here in a short time to show what the Kony campaign was really about. We should be proud and it was reassuring to see other sites arriving at a similar conclusion.

ATS has their piece of the AM pie so it is right that ATS should share the glory...as long as ATS is willing to share the ignominy.

edit on 19-3-2012 by PulsusMeusGallo because: (no reason given)

top topics

join