It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China biting the hand that feeds it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I haven't read anything about the things that are going on in China right now, so I post it under general conspiracy theories, as I don't know where to put it exactly.

The other day, McDonalds in China was closed because they were selling food that was a month over the date.

Currently they are on a cruisade against Apple Inc., because of "copies" of a chinese song.

The other year, Siemens had an incident in China, with a refrigerator door, that was broadcasted all over the Chinese news network.

China is on a cruisade, to damage all western goods Goodwill in China. Coca Cola, is on an upcoming list, I'll get to that later.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

How is China biting the hand that feeds it.
I believe the US has more relience on China than China does on the US, I am pretty sure that India, Russia etc..... wont stop buying Chinese goods

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

They must do these things... Heck I'd probably do these things if I noticed I was outsmarted in an economic war..

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Shock, horror, China is giving as good as it gets.

Had an exchange student from china who told the story about US buyers.

Buyer comes in to arrange an order of toasters Manager brings out toaster. "berry berry good toaster, number one, toast in one minute, only 10 dallar!"

Buyer says, "No, need cheaper!"

Manager brings out next toaster, "Ok toaster, not as strong, takes too long, cheap. last ok, few years! five dollar"

Buyer says "No, need cheaper!"

Manager brings out another toaster, " This piece of crap, takes 3 minutes to toast, crappy thin metal, last only couple year, real piece of #, two dollar!"

Buyer says "Great we need 100,000!"

China does not purposely make sht products, the west orders sht products.

The hand that feeds the US treasury is China! The hand that supplies what the US orders is China. China can see the crap going on in the west, the big corporations caring only about ultimate greed. Perhaps they don't want to play by the same greedy rules!

P

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358

The hand that feeds the US treasury is China! The hand that supplies what the US orders is China. China can see the crap going on in the west, the big corporations caring only about ultimate greed. Perhaps they don't want to play by the same greedy rules!

P

Agreed, it is the west that defines "we want cheap crap", and I agree that the problem is amongst us.

First, Apple Inc., the copy of the song involved, is done by chinese themselves. Just for the purpose of being able to damage Apple's image.

McDonalds, they were cought selling a box with the date 22/2, february 22, in march.

In the case of Siemens, currently we do not use freon, because if cooked it becomes senaps gas. So, more expensive and less viable solutions are used. And some of these solutions, although work, will have some set back in different environments. Anyone knows, if used in temperal environments, the required "preassure" will not be achieved. ALL refrigerators have these limitations, and it is well documented ... however, in China, they requested a "particular" refrigerator, and only this "particular" refrigerator. Then complained about the door not being sucked in ... of course it doesn't.

In all these cases, the Chinese themselves are making the decisions, that cause this.

We never needed to transfer our productions to the third world. The "political" background of doing this, was to transfer wealth ... the business background for this, was so that the few could get rich.

It never was in our best interrest ... neither was it in our best interrest to provide technology to the developing world, wether it's China, Russia or Africa.

Not only are we losing our jobs and financial opportunities, we are also losing our future "market" hold. In 10 years, these large western corporations won't we worth a penny. Because they've all settled everything they had, on the "big" asian market, which is actively "destroying" their reputation, and in the end. The west will be poor beggars, as a result.

We need a revolution ... we need to behead King Louie, because this financial meltdown of the west, has not seen it's end yet. And we'll loose this financial war, because we are being outwitted, and outnumbered, while King Louie stays on the throne.

By King Louie, I mean the financial interest cartels, that only concentrade on "profit".

edit on 17/3/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
What I don't get OP is why you think shutting down a mcdonalds is a bad thing. I'm personally glad someone has finally said. enough! no more this crappy mcnugget can kill someone.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
Shock, horror, China is giving as good as it gets.

Had an exchange student from china who told the story about US buyers.

Buyer comes in to arrange an order of toasters Manager brings out toaster. "berry berry good toaster, number one, toast in one minute, only 10 dallar!"
Buyer says, "No, need cheaper!"
Manager brings out next toaster, "Ok toaster, not as strong, takes too long, cheap. last ok, few years! five dollar"
Buyer says "No, need cheaper!"
Manager brings out another toaster, " This piece of crap, takes 3 minutes to toast, crappy thin metal, last only couple year, real piece of #, two dollar!"
Buyer says "Great we need 100,000!"

Your post is BS and falsehoods, or your exchange student friend had told you a lie.

Nothing can be further from the truth.

In civilised western democracies, if you approach a factory to manufacture a shoddy product, you would be kicked out of the door and warned never to show your face again. They care about the tradition on quality, branding and reputation. Chinese economic leaders dont give a sh$t about it.WIth their 1.3 billion market, they could retire billionaires in their 30s and 40s by scamming their own citizens alone with shoddy and toxic products, as proven daily.

The way the 'factory of the world' operates is that they will provide the manufacturing services, and you, whomever you are, provide the technical expertise of your product, export and marketing. They will not deal in a few pieces, but by the hundred thousands.

The initial technology will then be copied INSIDIOUSLY if found to be a profitable product, and sold to others, by the thousands, with corners cut.

The ones whom are calling the shots are not and never the buyers, but the unconscionable chinese CEOs. Such are their culture. Those socio-economic-political LEADERS have NO conscience, for greed fills their minds every second. Even their own citizens are scammed and murdered daily with their toxic corner cutting products, let alone the world.

Everyone wants a cheaper product, inorder to save money with the slave wages one obtains daily. But certainly and NEVER, no one wants compromises on the quality itself.

Try telling a buyer that to choose a shoe that will wears out within 2 months that cost cheap or another that will last a year but with slightly higher costs, the buyer will chose the better quality shoe. ONLY fools and idiots will want to buy shoes that lasts one month, and then spend more each month to buy shoes for a year.

But that's what the chinese economic leaders and western greed filled corporatist leaders are doing - unconscionably taking advantage of the poor and slow witted. It is horrifying.

It sickens me to the core to see mankind groveling, bowing and pandering to such rich elites whom had taken humanity for a ride with lies, falsehoods and deceptions, and yet the same humanity would spit on others, many whom are not up on the social pecking order, for simply speaking out on injustices and falsehoods upon mankind.
edit on 17-3-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
What I don't get OP is why you think shutting down a mcdonalds is a bad thing. I'm personally glad someone has finally said. enough! no more this crappy mcnugget can kill someone.

McDonalds was closed in Iceland too ... in Iceland, they mainly eat sheep, of high quality. So it's not surprising that people don't eat half-quality hamburgers.

China on the other hand, people buy live chickens to kill at home, and the general public eat about as crappy food as they can get. Many in China, are just about a centimeter away from under nourishment, they only get the basic food nourishment from the rice, and wheat. A McDonalds in China, is an improvement from the mains ... even today.

Putting it short, if you made a list of crappy restaurants, McDonalds would neither be on the top list, as in crappy food, nor on the top of the list, as number of customers eating crappy food. They wouldn't make the list, top 10.

The point of it is, they are being selective... we all know food from McDonalds could almost last forever, because there is so much anti-rot things in there.

edit on 18/3/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
As beonejorn said,,,We need a revolution ...

top topics

join