It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kony 2012 founder arrested for public masturbation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

The blonde-haired, blue-eyed, Christian filmmaker behind the Internet’s most recent famous activism campaign, “Kony 2012,” has been arrested. For masturbating. And being drunk. And vandalizing cars. In public. In the morning.

rt.com...

Perhaps it's just a drastic attempt at exposure. Get it??
edit on 16-3-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I wonder what/how much he drank.
Hope it does not affect his message tough.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

I'm gonna go ahead and politely tell you that there have been at least 5 threads on this. Just search "kony arrested" or "kony masturbation". Now maybe people won't be as rude as they were in other reposts earlier.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I always thought he looked a bit of a wa**er

i think he's doing a better job of getting him self noticed rather than kony
S&F.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I just hope that (if this is actually true), will go viral as fast as their Kony video did.
After all, the world should see all sides of this story.

I would assume that would be a game changer for many.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
its all a lie they jsut did this cause obama was getting fed up with people knowing it was a scam for his campaign....

it was either let the founder get in trouble and look like a ass or make myself OBAMA look like a a55

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

I do not mean this in the wrong way but in actual seriousness, pics or vid or it never happened.

It seems Barry is covering his failed campaign skid marks here, I do not believe this for one minute.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

If you use a search engine, you will find several reputable sources. And here is a statement from CEO of Invisible Children.

1:45 PM PST: The CEO of Invisible Children, Ben Keesey, tells TMZ ..."Jason Russell was unfortunately hospitalized yesterday suffering from exhaustion, dehydration, and malnutrition." The statement continues, "He is now receiving medical care and is focused on getting better. The past two weeks have taken a severe emotional toll on all of us, Jason especially, and that toll manifested itself in an unfortunate incident yesterday." "Jason’s passion and his work have done so much to help so many, and we are devastated to see him dealing with this personal health issue. We will always love and support Jason, and we ask that you give his entire family privacy during this difficult time.”

TMZ

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
He was not arrested for public masturbation, he was detained and taken to a mental facility. There are no plans to press any charges for anything. One person claimed he "could have been" masturbating but this was not confirmed by the police. His mental state was such that in lieu of arrest he was taken for medical attention. The original story I read has been retracted and these new details added.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

But the first story is more entertaining...and it is Friday.

Anyway who needs to press charges? He broke the law. If he isn't punished as similar offenders are, then the situation will likely get worse. Lucky for him, he has plenty of Kony income to spend on a good lawyer.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
It doesn't count unless there is a money shot.....

1:45 PM PST: The CEO of Invisible Children, Ben Keesey, tells TMZ ..."Jason Russell was unfortunately hospitalized yesterday suffering from exhaustion, dehydration, and malnutrition."

I think he actually meant suffering from exhaustion, dehydration, and masturbation....

edit on 16-3-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Was he wanking and vandalizing at the same time. What a way to multi task.

edit on 16-3-2012 by paganini because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FelixFelicis
reply to post by LErickson

But the first story is more entertaining...and it is Friday.

Sorry for spreading facts.

Anyway who needs to press charges?

The DA's office.

He broke the law.

What law?

If he isn't punished as similar offenders are, then the situation will likely get worse.

You have never heard of a mental breakdown before then?

Lucky for him, he has plenty of Kony income to spend on a good lawyer.

And all of this was dismissed before he was sane enough or had the chance to call a lawyer. So how about that.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Maybe I'm missing something here but we couldn't see his face in the video posted above. How is it possible to confirm that it is him?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Agreed. Pics/Vid or it isn't real.
Also, love your profile pic

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
Perhaps it's just a drastic attempt at exposure. Get it??
edit on 16-3-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

this is ATS. i doubt that's the reason.

this screams of psy-ops ... drug inducing to discredit or beam-weapons to activate the limbic system in his brain into overdrive....

I haven't even seen KONY yet but ... this reminds me of mind-control victims.. like that chinese guy awhile back who cut off the head of people on a canada greyhound tour bus...

just out of the blue nutso stuff.... seems like a hidden hand behind it...

just sayin...
edit on 3/17/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Shadow agency pumped him full of various mind altering drugs to discredit him.

Classic move.

Edit: remove automatic blame from defunct CIA.
edit on 17-3-2012 by avatar01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
The vid was posted earlier but here it is again.

Looks like PCP or meth to me. Malnutrition my ass - same with dehydration. You don't act like that due to a nervous breakdown; them be drugs of some sort.

Remember, he was also vandalizing cars as well...

edit on 17-3-2012 by tagasbob because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by deessell

because that's the confirmed exact intersection he was arrested at...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
thats drugs, i've seen videos of similar events, there's no way thats dehydration or anything but drugs.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join