It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It was all a Dream???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I watched them , studied them , I had to give them every waking moment for awhile. How they moved was it feasible believable so natural and without any moments hesitation. Gliding and interweaving , layering things on top of layering things , there dialogue was un believable. Never in all my life have I heard of anything like this before not even imagined. Locked in the Johnny Carson show, but instead of 30 years it was 24/7 not unlike the Truman Show. So I just went along with it , now lookinjg back it didnt even seem like the inappropriate thing to do. It was seemingly simple enough the daily routine, keep the kids in line, dont do anything illegal or in front of people were they can see or dont let them bust you by snapping completely. I was the oldest kid so no threat here just some ringers from high school. On the street there was an athlete, a gang person (hip hop oriented ) , a christian ( flanders from simpsons) , the rich girl from breakfast club and some girl who didnt fit into any stereotypes and then right later a girl showed up named miley cause I dont know these people or their real names in some cases.

Occasionally we would have a guest appearance on the show if one of there friends came by or something, oh yeah the bounty hunters who told me over and over they were getting paid for prank phone calls or just to annoy me. Different directions of high school age social networking at all times and over time more and more would show up. As more houses showed up protesting and hosting everyday it became clear people were jumping on the bandwagon.

Looking back some things wouldnt add up , when all of them followed me to work or program and have a walkie talkie set up in front of sonar eguipment projecting quiet tiny sounds that could go below other sounds. That way one would be in a car and the others would be doing the radio show from the block. All the time that went into it though it doesnt add up or when I was in a car being driven.

One of the bounty hunters boyfriend would call into the show and say all you kids are like the Rugrats and he is your leader so he is Angelica everyday going off on stupid adventures. From time to time we would here from certain parents complaining all with their own personalities. Before the 5 year mark of waking dreaming not necassarily lucid dreaming cause I did that and it was different, this waking dream went silent with a med change and everything went back to normal. I guess this should be on my profile page and has a lot to do with other conspiracies I was working on , if people dont get it in recent posts.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Just tried to take a picture , I had a sort of out of body experience or disaccosiative sleepwalking not fully functional thing going on. I don't know what my journals look like. I used to be P.O.W. here until I had problems with AOL and couldn't sign on and I was going through a nervous breakdown or something and had a lot of baggage. I never have enough time for things especially researching my threads or conspiracies reading online or anywhere. Things slowed down and now on heavy tranquilizers.

I understand the people who remember might think of me as obscene in text while I was all loopyt Lou. I was going to read on this site and conspiracy books to make better threads. I hope I am not breaking any rules cause my case is unique cause when I first got here everything blew up. And I just got a new ipad . 5 years went by and now I am completely stranded. Nightmare on elm street I got out of my dream and woke up . Also I still have not been attacked by any gang members if anyone says otherwise they are lying.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I have been off meds for about two days now and my so called symptoms didn't come back. It was like being read to interactive and somebody talking to me interviewing me . Delusion or psychosis while it was happening I believed it was the government with radio transmissions because it was unlike any mental illness I ever heard of. Talking to another person or many with their own personalities. It's gone now for about 2 to 3 months, I might just needed shock therapy. I am cured, it seemed like a curse. I can stop showing up here drunk and disorderly pretending I still have freedom of speech somewhere , because the bast@rds shouldn't legally be allowed to do this. Yeah mind control , I found you're implant "go into your neighbors backyard". To get arrested right. Mind control. You own my house right and it's best I leave.

It was an accident really, I forgot to take my meds then noticed negative side effects went away so said " screw it". Five years of your journey right when I asked this girl out bring my life crashing down wouldn't want to affect your commodities , you know it's just business. This kid who went to jail for 5 years on drug charges gave me a copy of behold a pale horse in rebellion I think, against the government. Ohhh the horror you gotta leave your house cause you know nobody likes you times Infiniti . I won you lost. Make me all schizo ed out and show up here all disheveled to talk non sense or what for some reason might make sense based on what the voices or your next episodes of " friends" .

I can't describe this here and sound like a sane person. I can't show people what it was like and people here are still calling me the devil and sh@t. The so called music empire isn't still active, I have scanned the music channels and it is all some emo crap , this generations music or " big acts" the 00's or Tweens , sucks completely.

If you're going to passive aggressive riddle me this or not and Indoendo and curse or insult me please don't quote scripture I don't know what you're talking about. It's hard to read and you all do it. Somewhere in between tv time or high school you're all biblical scholars that speak many languages and fluent in numerous religions including this sites favorite atheism .

Watching the top 20 videos of eminem on fuse the other day, and my real name is one letter away from being Stan. People " for some reason " thought I was going to mass murder the whole grade because I was gang molested into the emergency room in 8 th grade. Which didn't happen I found out I really was physically attacked. I will remember you if you remember me, ahhhhhhhhh terrorist edition.

Can people here please stop referring to me as the devil, it's given me psychological problems. Before I was unemployed for awhile and I wouldn't leave my house but in my house would be a window to this site.

Ohhh enough already that was about 3 years ago, and some people on this site knew who I was before that in some mysterious Freemason secretive meeting.

I recently posted on a thread " is Satan a real being" or something like that and he has a chosen one of Napoleon fame of megalomania and is a gun wielding homicidal maniac with schizophrenia or a CPU or schizophrenia. Da Beast. When I first got here they said well what if the beast didn't grow up enough yet or know what he was supposed to do, ...... Go on a World Tour with the rock stars. What would Jesus do? I don't know , not that. About 5 or 6 things in Revelations closely resembled happening and I am sorry if I was trying to make sense of patterns that didn't exist, my head was all screwed up.

This site also went overboard with eyes shooting hate rays out of you're eyes or something. There used to be an entourage of people I think used to follow me around and visit my profile page and then go to other threads in a religious revolt and maybe all the adults here should be nicer to the head trauma victim s. based on your writings " how old are most of you out there" ? I am in my twenties. Sorry again and this post is already too long.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I am sending this directly to my profile cause it's 2:30 in the morning and it's we're it's gonna end up. Other people in the real world told me what I wrote wasn't that bad. It's just never ending the outrage I mean ohhhh. Sometimes I would come here to start a fight. Blacklisted , I was thinking of writing a thread of being persecuted. I didn't really think of all the crazy shi@ in a few years or negative comments. Then there is the music too, every song for ten years it's gotta hurt. This will never see the light of day unless you go to my profile page. I saw the 404 page on ATS. I was going to take some time off , I took 6 weeks Off and as soon as I get back or the whole time. Whatever, I mean we really wouldn't have any major conspiracies to talk about if I didn't show up. I mean the thing with music or NWO. I am not trying to sound like an as@ hole. Whatever I will take some time off. It was the government the whole time ten years in the system I could've made a career. I had open cranial surgery and these people talk and put on plays for me, forever. Whatever one of my neighbors kept me up and I am going to beat the shi@ out of her boyfriend for opening her mouth. Mabus and Blacksatindancer I think. Calling me Ellen and the d word. This whole town or most of them are just spoiled little rich boy fagats, where's my handout. #in@ losers. And their lead football player went down on me several times in an attempt to make money. Reminds me of the wannabe white trash losers named Ryan and Adam and John the cops hands are tied. There gang members and tupac and super duper fly and funky fresh and look like they are inbred. When I see them again it won't be 4 on 1 .

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Hip hop is such a joke anyway. It's music entertainment , it's not real. He everyone it's LLCool J and he comes from the streets the streets. It's just a marketing campaign. The crap there putting out now is pathetic, nowadays. It's not even real music it's a breakdown of the sound. Anyway who cares I am just pissed off.

That football player who got the charges dropped probably. The first morning I woke up in the hospital , he was talking to the doctor and saying show me the money. The janitor told me you know what he is doing in there and was laughing making sounds with his mouth and hands. I was really freaked up and had to analyze what everyone said months later. I am back on my meds, they came back last night. This girl opened her door and was yelling things and I was trying to listen it was hard to focus. At about 2 in the morning I called her boyfriend a prissy little fa@ and said he wouldn't be able to do anything in a fight and I told her to shut up some people have work the next morning and might have called her the c word. If her boyfriend won't fight me I can always goat gay football players. I hate most of the people here in this town. After high school I couldn't wait to ditch people and get my life back. I was in the supermarket and someone said " a gay pride parade" . Just try to touch me and I will rip you apart F in losers and cowards girls. On the gay football player agenda I woke up with my pants unzipped and they might have got money sent to there houses.

The cops don't really look at me when I drive by , yeah I am the columbiner ten years ago. I don't even know what happened I wasn't there. There was this guy Dave who is the brother of the gay football player who might have put a gun somewhere. It was the sickest thing I saw in my life white crap stains around his mouth said it was teeth whitening , everyday.

I have never re read what I wrote years ago even though sometimes I said I did. It wasn't the end of the world I still get criticized a lot. To gay football players maybe publishing clearing house will come give you a big check. Brain dead. You and god will know then the doctors going to give you money.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I was on drugs. Talking about stereotypes from years ago. I don't know what I was talking about pissed off. I. Am not going to post anymore. Pissed off about a few things.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by BladeRunner5050
I was on drugs. Talking about stereotypes from years ago. I don't know what I was talking about pissed off. I. Am not going to post anymore. Pissed off about a few things.
No, please, do tell more, you can't stop now(mind control). Xenongod

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I was going to edit my. Post earlier ones I couldn't edit. I have had a chemical problem and schizophrenia mega problem while I kept an avatar here for about four years. I didn't post a lot. And my threads were years ago. My attitude and behavior could probably be brought to question. And because of the hate crime aimed at me I am leaving. I am a marine and my arms are ripped. Five years of little baby nonsense I hate these people. Blacksatindancer said all I went through or got put through while I got a guided tour of hell. Wouldn't want them to break a nail living in paradise. Whatever I stayed so long cause I was treated like a rock star, ran out of things to say or unfocused should've left awhile ago.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I don't like hate speech. I don't like using or hearing. I don't know if I am going to leave, I used to think I had to because of negative feedback. I have problems with some people in town , and I forgot everyone I know might read this. I was smoking and pissed off about people in attempted murder and others. With anxiety sometimes you can get yourself all worked up. I wish I could take back certain things, but just keep going crashing into things. I know there are rules here. I should be more responsible.

Today I saw on my fridge a magnet that said" bless this Christmas " , reading through some of the things here and there of the aetheists going gang busters on the religious. Whatever happened to just being spiritual? Arguing things no one can know.

I played this game Silent Hill : Shattered Memories. On the back cover inside shows a frog dissected with a ring inside of the guide. All throughout the game you can pick up these momentos . One is like the Jurassic park bug that they got the DNA out of. One is a Frankenstein doll that is labeled Modern Prometheus or the old story of someone who stole fire and gave it to man and was tortured by the gods because of it. A diamond ring found inside a telescope and a pen " poetry as precise as geometry" . A red dragon figurine found in a yellow box on a bench near a lake, alone. And Adam and Eve medallions or pendants and on eve's it says true happiness. One is a pack of cigarettes that says " hidden fire" . As you walk through the abandoned town there are signs " heaven scent" for a perfume.

I don't know if these people would be considered Illuminati or part of a secret experiment or observation or all working things into their work. I was just thinking about that the other day. I would try to analyze things back and forth on my own journey towards enlightenment. And why I was cursed to be involved with the Freemasons or these people who tried to set up an empire of subliminals that would stretch all around the globe.

As the person who might be considered lucifers folly or the beast around these parts I thought it was my responsibility to try and set the record straight. I am an agnostic, and a spiritual person. I just didn't go to church or really have a religion to call my own. I didn't and still don't know that much about religion. I am not trying to impersonate Marilyn Manson though. I know I will never live this down though. There was this girl on XBOX Live who said " what if the fire was a metaphor" . And I don't think that really has anything to do with anything. Maybe people shouldn't go around throwing end of the world parties or maybe this whole thing was a mistake.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Based on your last statement " where did you get kicked out of"? . Second line.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Ok update on neighbors problem, yesterday I heard doors opening and tiny little whispers. What bothered me though was I didn't know if I could here the whispers with my ears or just in my mind. I didn't know it someone was talking and I could barely hear it or my head was going a mile a minute, so I opened a window. Tried to listen very carefully I heard doors being shut and some ambient sound. I went outside 2 or 3 times to investigate and nothing.

P.S. on a side note officially read online today that New York State banned herbal incense, so that sucks. They were allowed to sell 1 gram bags at smoke shops. I must have 200 of those little baggies under my bed. Free Marc Emery for anybody who knows who that is.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Sorry I just had to post this and then I am gone. Do the people here think I am stupid or an idiot or I think I might have Assbergers and mess up in social settings if stressed out or psychosis.

Anyway the 4 th night in a row my neighbors kept me up making quiet sounds after opening door and I was up all night last night. If they read this can you stop I know everyone likes eminem , I will beat the sh*t out of you if you keep opening your mouth. Conceded dumbass valley girls recited ing eminem or calling me Lenny from mice and men? Everyone in this town thinks they are better than me or I am diseased and they are wrong about both. Their was a show on tv jackass along with crippling psychosis and a big middle finger. I am rugged and ripped not like these little bitc* es who grew up comfortly in the suburbs and had everything handed to them . I moved around a lot and was very poor. Some of these people back in high school they were, I wasn't there I was taken out of the equation with a head injury but whatever. You're not better than me and your condescending tone is going to get you put in the hospital.

P.S. I was poorer than the gang members who attacked me who wanna pretend they are all thug or ghetto yeah right I was livin in someone's basement with the rest of my family while they had houses " on the ghetto street" F in posers and wannabes you're still hood my mom says I am cool.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Oh yeah you are hardcore. Everything I write is impulse and a mistake. That's why I am taking off.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I already tried to get the cops involved on my side against certain people, maybe over embellishing things at certain times. In 83 Monty Pythons meaning of life and around disgusting Retarted people when I was mad crazy insane insane crazy. Nothing is going to happen to you or your house or car in the next 30 years. The cops won't help me their hands are tied. Probable cause or suspects or whatever case closed. One of them ( cops ) jumped me in C-PEP. In the real world their is not much they can do.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Can the mods please throw this in the trash delete it.

link   

link   

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Delete delete delete

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
This is a hoax too, I was making it up.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
It doesn't even belong in this forum can you throw it in the trash.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join