It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Top Secret Internet Anomalies Or Alien Intervention?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Greetings:

Off to the woodshed with you for that butchered version of a classic video.

However, as an olive branch for that Boortz thing, we offer this:

Panic in the streets to spread to St. Louis?

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorfourwinds

When one searches today, one comes up with this:

China Development Photo - Google Search

Oh my goodness!

Hey Bryan, what’s up? BTW, we just love the way the China Flag is positioned “just so” over your shoulder - red so becomes you... (giggles). And the gold stars match the gold in your “PEACE VIRUS RESIGNS GMO SOLDIER” photograph. How quaint.

ok. when i clicked on google search- china development photos, the chinese flag was nowhere near our friend bryan. maybe my search window was bigger than yours? I'm sorry to say, but your post kind of reminds me of this thread. you stay at your computer long enough and do enough google searches, and you are bound to find something suspicious.
I'm not saying there isn't anything to it.. but the road to clarity is a swervy and bumpy one. keep searching and you'll find something good.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by couldbeanyone

Greetings:

Thank you for your time, interest, consideration and participation.

If you make your page 4 pics wide, it will put the flag there.

Really, thank you for taking the time to look into this.

It was just one of those things that end up having no 'logical' explanation, even though that "answer" implies that the computer software made a mistake by including not only kdog's avatar photo for no logical reason - NO KEYWORD - but also Bobby's TYRANNY.

So, we are essentially where we started.

No answer for Bobby/China Development.

No answer for kdog1982 being on Boortz's page.

Or is this merely another glitch in the Matrix??

Thank you, one and all, for your participation.

Oh, and that 'alien invasion next month' - spacecraft now materializing out of a stargate in our Sun - that thread now has 156 stars and 206 flags! Go figure.

On that note, please enjoy a word from our sponsor:

Peace Love Light
tfw

edit on 22/3/2012 by thorfourwinds because: color

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

no problem, it's what i do. ha ha. I love your clever way of responding with sound clips, and i love your attitude. if only more people were so gracious. keep it up!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
Why do I feel like the OP is having a conversation with himself.....and there are inside jokes none of us are aware of. If he isn't a troll....I have to wonder if we are watching someone's personal descent into madness. I'm not being callous here, this is bizarre behavior.

Greetings:

Thank you for your time, consideration and participation.

...the OP is having a conversation with himself...

When few others are even attempting to provide intelligent answers to what appears to be a rather simple question, we find that conversing with self can be rather illuminating.

Probably how you felt when you launched your "sodium" thread. BTW, we think that you may be onto something there and are offering our assistance if wanted. We broached a 'similar' question to a well-known 'under the bridge dweller' about a year ago, to no avail.

Dodged a Solar Bullet

If one chooses to believe that there may be elevated levels of barium and aluminum salts, polymer fibers, thorium, and/or silicon carbide in the atmosphere, would any latent incoming electromagnetic energy, errant protons and electrons or ultraviolet and x-ray radiation or "electronic plasma" continue to affect our Fragile Earth?

Is there even any residual effect from the geomagnetic storm and [color=Cyan]subsequent continued interaction with Earth's magnetosphere?

...this is bizarre behavior...

Curiously, we question your credentials to make such a remark.

Not an excuse. but when one becomes immersed in the Fukushima multiple melt-through disaster/fiasco for a year, one does tend to become somewhat bizarre in their thinking - just ask any of the peeps that know us and are completely convinced that we have spent way too much time on ATS and tell us, 'Quit with the worry' - after all, the USGOV/EPA/NOAA/CDC are there to protect us and would tell the public if there was any danger...

The OP questions remain unanswered.

Oh, BTW, do you have any positive input or are you the troll?

Peace Love Light
tfw

edit on 30/3/2012 by thorfourwinds because: color

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join